- Bedroom with single bed in a fully furnished apartment with living/dining room, bathroom, fully equipped kitchen with all basic appliances, wifi, cable TV
- If there is more than one person, I have an extra double air mattress that will fit in the living room.
- You will be sharing the flat with me. During weekdays, I am at work all day so you have the entire place to yourself. And on weekends, I go out occasionally as well.
- Quiet yet convenient location: 5 minute walk to closest subway and tram station; plenty of bus routes also closeby; restaurants, bars, convenient stores, supermarkets, large shopping mall, park and promenade all within walking distance
- 15 minutes to Central, 9 minutes to Causeway Bay, 11 minutes to Wan Chai, 23 minutes to Mong Kok, 18 minutes to Tsim Sha Tsui, 48 minutes to airport on Airport Express
- building is well-maintained with 24-hour security and 2 elevators
- I am also happy to recommend you places to visit and eat. I often have friends visit from overseas myself, so I always like to show them around and find new things to do with them.
|Room type:||Private room|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$12 / night after the first guest|
|Minimum Stay:||2 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$470 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$1430 /month|
Virginia's house is comfortable and located near the Hong Kong island central district. And Virginia is so helpful with my settling down in Hong Kong. Very good place to stay before I find a rental to live in Hong Kong.
I spent a really good time at Virginia's, because she is an amazing host that really takes care of her guest.
She is always available, and pointed me in the right direction when needed. She took some the time to show me around, and I even met some of her friends for diner and lunch!
Her flat is exactly as advertised and you will be provided with everything you need for a nice stay.
The real plus is that she is very close to the MTR, and near big shopping centres and local shops.
Don't hesitate to ask her for recommendations if you are not sure about where to eat. There is a good selection of local restaurants around, as well as Starbucks and Mc Donalds.
She also has an extensive list of local amenity that comes in very handy!
In a nutshell Virginia's place is awesome!
I spent really cool time staying at Virginia's apartment. It is located in a nice area with lots of restaurants (also Starbucks and McDonalds, if you're suspicious to Asian kitchen) and a park Quarry Bay with views on Kowloon. It’s easy and quick to get from apartment to the Central on MTR or trams.
Virginia is a great person and excellent host. She was helpful in every way. And our conversations in the evenings made me feel I was visiting a friend ;)
Virginia was very helpful during my short stay at HK.
We actually had sometime to have dinner together¡¡
Her place is at great location. Just walking distance from a Metro Station - and you actually can go from/to the airport by metro.
Love the neighboorhood full of coffee shops.
Staying at Virginia's place was great. The room was clean and the apartment has is central & quiet location with enough amenities just around the corner. Virginia is a very kind & relaxed host. Highly recommended.
Virginia was great. Friendly and I enjoyed chatting with her. Just that I wasn't sure i I was disturbing her.
Comfortable and convenient place to stay. Thumbs up!
Virginia was a wonderful host. Very friendly and easy-going. And the place was nice. Simple, clean, great location. I'd highly recommend a stay with Virginia.
I visit HK often, location wise, it is a short walk to the subway connecting me quickly to places I need to go. Our host,Virginia is a very sweet person and gave us a really home like feeling. The apartment is very clean,and my really clean bed is just right for my back. Everything in the house works,and I managed to get a load of laundry done. Wi-fi is super fast ! There are lot and lot of good local eatery within a short walk. Cheers to Virginia !!
Virginia's flat is very close to metro/public transit and lots of restaurants around. only 5 minutes walk to metro station. I can take more advantage as I only need 3 minutes to my office. The place is very clean, quite. Even we were bare to meet each other as we both had busy schedule. Virginia was providing a lot of useful info about travle, living in Hong Kong. Highly recommended.
Virginia's pad is as advertised. It's a couple of minutes from the subway line and in a fun area with lots of interesting restaurants, and is quite close to a major mall (Cityplaza) with a great movie theater. The room is clean and quiet and Virginia is barely ever home (although I don't know if that's normal, or just her schedule this time of year).
Virginia's hospitality is beyond reproach. She is happy to offer advice about Hong Kong, but also makes herself scarce if that's the vibe you are giving off.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.