- Bedroom with single bed in a fully furnished apartment with living/dining room, bathroom, fully equipped kitchen with all basic appliances, wifi, cable TV
- If there is more than one person, I have an extra double air mattress that will fit in the living room.
- You will be sharing the flat with me. During weekdays, I am at work all day so you have the entire place to yourself. And on weekends, I go out occasionally as well.
- Quiet yet convenient location: 5 minute walk to closest subway and tram station; plenty of bus routes also closeby; restaurants, bars, convenient stores, supermarkets, large shopping mall, park and promenade all within walking distance
- 15 minutes to Central, 9 minutes to Causeway Bay, 11 minutes to Wan Chai, 23 minutes to Mong Kok, 18 minutes to Tsim Sha Tsui, 48 minutes to airport on Airport Express
- building is well-maintained with 24-hour security and 2 elevators
- I am also happy to recommend you places to visit and eat. I often have friends visit from overseas myself, so I always like to show them around and find new things to do with them.
- no smoking in apartment
- please keep clean and tidy
- please remember to turn off all lights, air conditioning, hot water when leaving the apartment
Virginia was a lovely host who provided a detailed message on how to get to her place from HK airport. Advised on purchasing the airport express and Octopus card to allow travel on the MTR. As expected the flats are small in HK but adequate as being out for the whole day, just needed somewhere to sleep and wash. It took about 25 minutes on the MTR to get to Central district from Virginia's place. All main places to visit are linked with good transportation links. Virginia also helped in giving valuable advice on what to see, do and how best to get there. Thank you to Virginia for making my first AirBnB experience a lovely one.
I stayed with Virginia for one month whilst I was interning with Hong Kong. Being a new Airbnb user, I was slightly nervous about using the service, but Virginia was very welcoming and hospitable! The apartment was very clean, quiet and whilst the room was small, it is standard Hong Kong size and perfect for my stay. It is also in a very convenient location and close to the MTR, which makes travelling around very easy. I very much enjoyed my stay and after this positive experience, am a dedicated Airbnb fan!
Virginia was a great host for my stay in Hong Kong. Besides hosting me, she also took the effort to provide me with lots of valuable information about Hong Kong, directions, place to visit, food and restaurants.
The room and apartment were both as shown in the photos. The apartment was small but very clean and comfortable. The location of the apartment is convenient with an MTR station close by and some nice coffee shops and restaurants around the corner.
Overall, I would definitely recommend my friends to stay with Virginia when coming to Hong Kong.
Virginia was a brilliant host who was very accommodating and helpful. She's very knowledgable about the places to visit, see and eat at around Hong Kong.
The room and apartment were both as shown in the photos. They were both very clean and comfortable. The location of the apartment is very convenient with multiple places to eat and shop just a stone's throw away. Having said that, the location is also peaceful enough to be able to escape the hustle and bustle of the more popular areas of Hong Kong.
Overall staying at Virginia's apartment was a very good first-time Airbnb experience.
I had an absolutely wonderful time staying with Virginia. Not only was the apartment comfortable and clean, but Virginia also went above and beyond to make me feel at home. This is a true homestay experience. I really enjoyed the location as well, which was quiet but convenient. Vannie helped me find the best places to eat and sites to visit, and helped me figure out public transportation. The room itself was immaculately clean and very cozy. In fact, the entire apartment was spotless, and full amenities were provided (towels, sheets, etc.). Once again, thank you to Virginia for a wonderful stay!
I stayed at Virginia's apartment for over a month when I first moved to HK. Ever the gracious host, Virginia invited me to hang out with her friends a couple of times. The apartment itself is comfortable and well-situated. As advertised on Airbnb, there is a single bed with the option of an air mattress for a second occupant. The apartment also comes with wifi, cable TV, a washer and a full kitchen.
The Quarry Bay subway stop is a 5-minutes walk away and the City Plaza mall is 10 minutes away by foot. There is a good mix of local and expat cafes, restaurants and pubs nearby. Laundry facilities and the supermarket are a stone's throw away as well. Because Quarry Bay is not in the middle of the CBD, the neighborhood is less crowded and chaotic but still conveniently located, making this a fantastic choice for long-term guests.
Convenient neighborhood, friendly, welcoming host; overall, a great experience!
Born in Canada, I am currently living and working in Hong Kong. I enjoy traveling, living abroad and meeting people of different nationalities, learning about different cultures.