About This Listing
One bedroom apartment 3m from the sea. The brand new apartment is situated in a NEW house 3 m from the sea in a little quite place Muo near Kotor (1.5km) . It is 10 minutes by walk from the picturesque Old town of Kotor.
Apartment of 35 m2 consists of a 1 bedroom , bath and sea view living room with kitchen and terrace . The apartment can host up to 4 ( bedroom double bed for 2 persons , living room flip bed for 2 persons) and perfectly fits both for families or company of friends. The house has a terraces and small garden, which is the perfect place for having rest under the shady palm tree.
The apartment has:
- everything for cooking at home;
- parking place.
Garden is used as a common place for all the guests of the house and equipped with sun-beds, umbrellas, chairs and tables. It is a great place for sun-tanning or having dinner with a gorgeous view on the seaside and old Kotor.
We will be happy to help our guests in organizing time in Montenegro or in resolution of any issues during your stay.
Other Things to Note
Tourist tax is 0,80 € per adult person daily, persons from 12 to 18 age pays 50 % - 0,40 €, and kids to 12 do not pays tax
To ensure a pleasant stay in House 44 and to prevent any misunderstandings, please read the following house rules. When check in is completed, it is understood that the guest is familiar and fully agrees with these rules. In case of failure to comply with house rules, the host has the right to cancel further services.
1. Upon arrival, the guest is obliged to submit his/her ID to the host for registering to the authorities. The documents must be returned to the guest within 24 hours (usually 2-3 hours).
2. Accommodation is available from 14.00 o’clock on the arrival day until 11.00 o’clock on the departure day.
3. The guest must take particular care of the house key. In case of loss, the key fee is 50 Euros.
4. Accommodation expenses are paid personally to the host in CASH (CARDS ARE NOT ACCEPTED!) or to the host bank account unless booking is made through AIRBnB. Payment is exclusively in Euro according to the price list for the current year.
5. The accommodation cleaning is done at each guests’ shift by the host . The extra linens are changed at an extra cost. If the guest requires accommodation cleaning during their stay, then this can be organized at an extra cost of 10 Euros per Hour.
6. The host has no right without the guest permission to enter the facility, or to use the guest's personal property. The host may enter the house without the presence of guests only in cases when there is a reasonable suspicion that the premises or the guest are in danger, or when there is a reasonable suspicion of a gross violation of the house rules.
7. The host is at guest disposal during the guest stay for any information or help. The host is not required or responsible for organizing the guests’ free time.
8. Guests need to take care of their personal belongings and values. The host disclaims liability for any loss of values or guest’s personal belongings, but will do their best to protect and warn the guest about possible dangers.
9. Pets are not allowed without the approval of the host.
10. Smoking is prohibited in sleeping rooms. We recommend smoking on the terraces and the house exterior. Smokers are not allowed to throw cigarette butts around the house, yard or outside and should take all security measures in the prevention of fire and for their own personal security.
11. It is not allowed to bring flammable and explosive items as well as items with a strong or unpleasant smell. It is not permitted to bring electricity consumers in the house for which the guest has not received the consent of the host. Consumption of electricity, included in the price, does not include uncommon additional appliances that use electricity, and will be found for every consumer in the facility to charge additional costs in proportion to electricity consumption, whether it is used or not.
12. The period of night rest is from 23:00 to 7:00 o’clock – it is prohibited to make noise and disturb the peace.
13. The guests are required to keep equipment and general condition of rented facility, special attention should be paid to turning off electrical appliances, closing valves, fire heating device while the guest is not in the house.
14. It is strictly forbidden to bring persons who are not beneficiaries of the rented facility and are not listed on the enclosed pre-booking. In case of finding people who are not registered or have not announced, the host has the right to cancel accommodation without paying a charge-back.
15. The guest, who willfully or through negligence causes damage to the facility, will have to reimburse the full amount of damage. On the day of departure, the guest is obliged to personally invite the host in order to inspect all rooms and home appliances, to prove that they are not damaged or stilled. Only then, the guest has the right to depart. The damage, which is not registered upon the departure, will be claimed later lawsuit against the guest.
Thank you, HOUSE 44
Sava's home is perfectly situated in Kotor's bay, with amazing see view. The appartement is very confortable ! Sava is very friendly and helpfull to help you during your stay in Montenegro !!! We loved this place ! We will come back !! Thank you Sava !! Isa and François
The apartment was fabulous. Spotlessly clean and well equipped. The view from the balcony is stunning and your only a short walk or 2 euro taxi over to the old town.
Sava was more than accommodating, providing everything we needed and phoning taxis for us. We would highly recommend this apartment
We stayed at Sava's place around 3 nights and we absolutely loved it. The place is as described and even maybe better than that. Sava was very welcoming and helped us in all what we needed. We fully recommend this place and would book it again whenever we find ourselves in Kotor again.
Sava was a fantastic host. The apartment was beautiful, functional and had one of the best views you could ever have of Kotor. The location is superb, a nice short walk from the old town and away from the hustle and bustle of the tourist area. It's nice and quiet at night and has markets and restaurants within short walking distance. We really enjoyed our stay and will hopefully return in the near future.
Sava was an amazing host with a very nice apartment overlooking the lake. It's about a 10-15 minute walk along the road to Old Town and has easy access to the bus stop. Couldn't have asked for a better host or stay - definitely recommend it to anyone visiting the area.
Sava was a great host, that welcomed us in a nice apartment in Kotor's Bay. He was ready to help us with all our needs, starting from ordering the pizza and ending with renting the boat.
The view from the apartment was excellent and the location is great, with about 15 minutes walk to the old town of Kotor. The apartment is nice, cosy and it was as good, as it's shown on the photos. The location is ideal, if you plan exploring Montenegro by car.
Very nice, clean flag and well located: in front of Kotor Old Town. What a view! The flat has all equipments you need during your holidays.
Sava is available and answered all our questions, before and during our stay. He even fetched us at the gas station next to the flat. Thank you again!
I highly recommend this guest and his flat!
This host has 71 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Sava
Greetings! Welcome to my Airbnb profile! I work part time as a vacation rental manager while I am IT manager. I represent a select few homes in Kotor Montenegro. All of my listings belong to family and friends- and much pride is taken in the care of each home for the comfort and enjoyment of all our guests. I have extensive information on all of the best places to go and things to do in Kotor and Montenegro and I am happy to answer any questions you may have- so feel free to ask. In each home i have compiled a folder of the best places to visit, restaurants, etc - so that your vacation is the best it can be. I love working with people and families and can arrange most things you may need- babysitting, pet sitting ,massage therapists, extra cleaning , discounted shopping and entertainment services. We also offer a minivan and airport transfer - collection so that we can take you straight to your destination. Inquiries are welcome in English, Italian and Serb or Croat. I look forward to your inquiry, Kindest regards, Sava