One bedroom apartment 3m from the sea. The brand new apartment is situated in a NEW house 3 m from the sea in a little quite place Muo near Kotor (1.5km) . It is 10 minutes by walk from the picturesque Old town of Kotor.
Apartment of 35 m2 consists of a 1 bedroom , bath and sea view living room with kitchen and terrace . The apartment can host up to 4 ( bedroom double bed for 2 persons , living room flip bed for 2 persons) and perfectly fits both for families or company of friends. The house has a terraces and small garden, which is the perfect place for having rest under the shady palm tree.
The apartment has:
- everything for cooking at home;
- parking place.
Garden is used as a common place for all the guests of the house and equipped with sun-beds, umbrellas, chairs and tables. It is a great place for sun-tanning or having dinner with a gorgeous view on the seaside and old Kotor.
We will be happy to help our guests in organizing time in Montenegro or in resolution of any issues during your stay.
Other Things to Note
Tourist tax is 0,80 € per adult person daily, persons from 12 to 18 age pays 50 % - 0,40 €, and kids to 12 do not pays tax
To ensure a pleasant stay in House 44 and to prevent any misunderstandings, please read the following house rules. When check in is completed, it is understood that the guest is familiar and fully agrees with these rules. In case of failure to comply with house rules, the host has the right to cancel further services.
1. Upon arrival, the guest is obliged to submit his/her ID to the host for registering to the authorities. The documents must be returned to the guest within 24 hours (usually 2-3 hours).
2. Accommodation is available from 14.00 o’clock on the arrival day until 11.00 o’clock on the departure day.
3. The guest must take particular care of the house key. In case of loss, the key fee is 50 Euros.
4. Accommodation expenses are paid personally to the host in CASH (CARDS ARE NOT ACCEPTED!) or to the host bank account unless booking is made through AIRBnB. Payment is exclusively in Euro according to the price list for the current year.
5. The accommodation cleaning is done at each guests’ shift by the host . The extra linens are changed at an extra cost. If the guest requires accommodation cleaning during their stay, then this can be organized at an extra cost of 10 Euros per Hour.
6. The host has no right without the guest permission to enter the facility, or to use the guest's personal property. The host may enter the house without the presence of guests only in cases when there is a reasonable suspicion that the premises or the guest are in danger, or when there is a reasonable suspicion of a gross violation of the house rules.
7. The host is at guest disposal during the guest stay for any information or help. The host is not required or responsible for organizing the guests’ free time.
8. Guests need to take care of their personal belongings and values. The host disclaims liability for any loss of values or guest’s personal belongings, but will do their best to protect and warn the guest about possible dangers.
9. Pets are not allowed without the approval of the host.
10. Smoking is prohibited in sleeping rooms. We recommend smoking on the terraces and the house exterior. Smokers are not allowed to throw cigarette butts around the house, yard or outside and should take all security measures in the prevention of fire and for their own personal security.
11. It is not allowed to bring flammable and explosive items as well as items with a strong or unpleasant smell. It is not permitted to bring electricity consumers in the house for which the guest has not received the consent of the host. Consumption of electricity, included in the price, does not include uncommon additional appliances that use electricity, and will be found for every consumer in the facility to charge additional costs in proportion to electricity consumption, whether it is used or not.
12. The period of night rest is from 23:00 to 7:00 o’clock – it is prohibited to make noise and disturb the peace.
13. The guests are required to keep equipment and general condition of rented facility, special attention should be paid to turning off electrical appliances, closing valves, fire heating device while the guest is not in the house.
14. It is strictly forbidden to bring persons who are not beneficiaries of the rented facility and are not listed on the enclosed pre-booking. In case of finding people who are not registered or have not announced, the host has the right to cancel accommodation without paying a charge-back.
15. The guest, who willfully or through negligence causes damage to the facility, will have to reimburse the full amount of damage. On the day of departure, the guest is obliged to personally invite the host in order to inspect all rooms and home appliances, to prove that they are not damaged or stilled. Only then, the guest has the right to depart. The damage, which is not registered upon the departure, will be claimed later lawsuit against the guest.
Thank you, HOUSE 44
Sava, спасибо за гостеприимство и отличные апартаменты!
Останавливался в данных апартаментах на 4 суток. Мне все очень понравилось! Буквально в 2-х минутах езда есть отличный супермаркет Roda. В апартаментах есть все необходимое, что может понадобиться во время пребывания. Понравилось отличное отношение хозяина и желание всегда прийти на помощь. Так, например, когда я сказал, что не спал всю предыдущую ночь, Sava любезно предложил, чтобы он сам перегнал автомобиль на парковку прямо перед входом в апартаменты! =) Крайне рекомендую эти апартаменты для чудесного отдыха в Черногории. Бронируйте - не пожалеете =)
Еще раз спасибо!
Sava's place is perfect to relax,
We felt home at the first moment!
a wonderful view on Kotor and the Bay!
The flat is nice and clean,I can imagine how good it would be during the summer!
Sava is an amazing host. Whatever request we had, he was extremely prompt in response. There was some internet trouble on New Year's Eve and Day and he went out of his way to contact the provider to get it fixed ASAP. On his holiday!
The apartment itself is clean and spacious. We cook at home A LOT so we could have used a few extras in the kitchen but over all it has everything you need.
Now, let's get to the the view! Breathtaking does not cover it. Absolutely stunning views of the bay and the walls and ramparts of the old town are lit up at night and reflect on the bay. Just gorgeous. We stayed during a rather cold time of year but I would imagine in the spring and summer the balcony could be a wonderful place to enjoy coffee and drinks.
I can say nothing negative about this place. ABSOLUTELY book this place!!!!
Sava is the kindest host, we had a great time. The apartment was very clean and the view to die for. If we go back to Montenegro, we'd stay at Sava's again!
We had such a wonderful stay and Sava was the ideal host. Extremely kind and welcoming, he even arranged a boat trip for us. Communication in the run-up to booking was great, and we had no trouble getting there.
The apartment is lovely, and we really appreciated having a balcony with a stunning view. Wholeheartedly recommended!
We had a wonderful stay at Sava's apartment in Muo (the oldest fishermen's village in Montenegro). It is perfectly located with only a 15 minutes' walk to the old town of Kotor. The apartment has recently been renovated, and everything was nicely prepared for our arrival. Everything is available to cook, to wash (which was convenient after a week and a half of travel) and just to relax. The balcony has also one of the best views of the area, really gorgeous! Sava is very friendly, always available te help, responsive and generous! Highly recommended!
After a little difficulty locating the apartment, everything was excellent (not every house in the street has a number and so #44 was not at all adjacent to #45). The apartment was clean, well appointed, offered excellent views, and was within walking distance to old town Kotor. Also, near enough to Tivat to experience some of its amenities such as access to Montenegro+ outdoor tour guide and equipment rental service. Sava was incredibly friendly and helpful. The wifi signal in apartment 1 was mostly okay but occasionally was limiting. Hot water tended to not last very long but having a washing machine was a big help.
This host has 57 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
Greetings! Welcome to my Airbnb profile! I work part time as a vacation rental manager while I am IT manager. I represent a select few homes in Kotor Montenegro. All of my listings belong to family and friends- and much pride is taken in the care of each home for the comfort and enjoyment of all our guests. I have extensive information on all of the best places to go and things to do in Kotor and Montenegro and I am happy to answer any questions you may have- so feel free to ask. In each home i have compiled a folder of the best places to visit, restaurants, etc - so that your vacation is the best it can be. I love working with people and families and can arrange most things you may need- babysitting, pet sitting ,massage therapists, extra cleaning , discounted shopping and entertainment services. We also offer a minivan and airport transfer - collection so that we can take you straight to your destination. Inquiries are welcome in English, Italian and Serb or Croat. I look forward to your inquiry, Kindest regards, Sava