About this listing
One bedroom apartment 3m from the sea. The brand new apartment is situated in a NEW house 3 m from the sea in a little quite place Muo near Kotor (1.5km) . It is 10 minutes by walk from the picturesque Old town of Kotor.
Apartment of 35 m2 consists of a 1 bedroom , bath and sea view living room with kitchen and terrace . The apartment can host up to 4 ( bedroom double bed for 2 persons , living room flip bed for 2 persons) and perfectly fits both for families or company of friends. The house has a terraces and small garden, which is the perfect place for having rest under the shady palm tree.
The apartment has:
- everything for cooking at home;
- parking place.
Garden is used as a common place for all the guests of the house and equipped with sun-beds, umbrellas, chairs and tables. It is a great place for sun-tanning or having dinner with a gorgeous view on the seaside and old Kotor.
We will be happy to help our guests in organizing time in Montenegro or in resolution of any issues during your stay.
Other Things to Note
Tourist tax is 0,80 € per adult person daily, persons from 12 to 18 age pays 50 % - 0,40 €, and kids to 12 do not pays tax
To ensure a pleasant stay in House 44 and to prevent any misunderstandings, please read the following house rules. When check in is completed, it is understood that the guest is familiar and fully agrees with these rules. In case of failure to comply with house rules, the host has the right to cancel further services.
1. Upon arrival, the guest is obliged to submit his/her ID to the host for registering to the authorities. The documents must be returned to the guest within 24 hours (usually 2-3 hours).
2. Accommodation is available from 14.00 o’clock on the arrival day until 11.00 o’clock on the departure day.
3. The guest must take particular care of the house key. In case of loss, the key fee is 50 Euros.
4. Accommodation expenses are paid personally to the host in CASH (CARDS ARE NOT ACCEPTED!) or to the host bank account unless booking is made through AIRBnB. Payment is exclusively in Euro according to the price list for the current year.
5. The accommodation cleaning is done at each guests’ shift by the host . The extra linens are changed at an extra cost. If the guest requires accommodation cleaning during their stay, then this can be organized at an extra cost of 10 Euros per Hour.
6. The host has no right without the guest permission to enter the facility, or to use the guest's personal property. The host may enter the house without the presence of guests only in cases when there is a reasonable suspicion that the premises or the guest are in danger, or when there is a reasonable suspicion of a gross violation of the house rules.
7. The host is at guest disposal during the guest stay for any information or help. The host is not required or responsible for organizing the guests’ free time.
8. Guests need to take care of their personal belongings and values. The host disclaims liability for any loss of values or guest’s personal belongings, but will do their best to protect and warn the guest about possible dangers.
9. Pets are not allowed without the approval of the host.
10. Smoking is prohibited in sleeping rooms. We recommend smoking on the terraces and the house exterior. Smokers are not allowed to throw cigarette butts around the house, yard or outside and should take all security measures in the prevention of fire and for their own personal security.
11. It is not allowed to bring flammable and explosive items as well as items with a strong or unpleasant smell. It is not permitted to bring electricity consumers in the house for which the guest has not received the consent of the host. Consumption of electricity, included in the price, does not include uncommon additional appliances that use electricity, and will be found for every consumer in the facility to charge additional costs in proportion to electricity consumption, whether it is used or not.
12. The period of night rest is from 23:00 to 7:00 o’clock – it is prohibited to make noise and disturb the peace.
13. The guests are required to keep equipment and general condition of rented facility, special attention should be paid to turning off electrical appliances, closing valves, fire heating device while the guest is not in the house.
14. It is strictly forbidden to bring persons who are not beneficiaries of the rented facility and are not listed on the enclosed pre-booking. In case of finding people who are not registered or have not announced, the host has the right to cancel accommodation without paying a charge-back.
15. The guest, who willfully or through negligence causes damage to the facility, will have to reimburse the full amount of damage. On the day of departure, the guest is obliged to personally invite the host in order to inspect all rooms and home appliances, to prove that they are not damaged or stilled. Only then, the guest has the right to depart. The damage, which is not registered upon the departure, will be claimed later lawsuit against the guest.
Thank you, HOUSE 44
From Dec 15, 2015 - Jan 15, 2016 the minimum stay is 5 nights.
Sava's place is better than the pictures can show. It's situated on the quiet side of the bay, the view is spectacular, the sound of the sea when waking up is amazing. The apartment itself is modern, clean and provides linnen and a few towels. The bed is large (180 cm) and a hard one, which we loved. A Bialetti coffee maker and water boiler are also provided. Nevertheless, no coffee or shampoo/shower gell (there is a fixed bottle of soap on the sink that isn't within reach from the shower). This isn't a huge problem, as a supermarket is relatively nearby (2 km). Taxi's are cheap (2 euros to the supermarket, to Cafe Relax (coffee, breakfast, snacks), to the local restaurant). The best thing is the access in front of the house to the sea. We will definitely come back!
Sava was a very welcoming host who went out of his way to make sure we had everything we needed to be comfortable. He welcomed us to the apartment giving us some tips of the local area. We ate at his restaurant recommendation on the first night. The food was spot on. One night we had a BBQ in the garden, with Sava arranging everything we could need to start our fire. The steak from the Roda market was so tender. We stayed here for 5 nights and enjoyed every minute of it. The location of the apartment is superb. Waking up to a picture postcard view every morning was amazing. Easy drive to Budva for a great day at the beach. Make sure you check out the garden for the tortoises.
Sava was brilliant! He really cares that you have a good time and he understands the importance of tourism to the region. Nothing is too much, just ask. He is an excellent host and will get you set up to whatever you want and need to do.
The apartment is perfect with stunning view, is located a short walk the old town and the swimming from the concrete pier is fantastic.
We found the apartment to be well kitted out and a great base for a very active holiday. You really cannot beat the views and swimming when it's warm and sunny.
Will be back and recommend.
Great apartment in a perfect location, away from the hustle and bustle of Kotor Old Town. The apartment had everything we need, and Sava was very kind, booking us taxis and lifts to the airport whenever we needed. He was also very quick to respond to our messages. Thanks for a great stay in Montenegro!
A delightful apartment in a lovely quiet location opposite kotor old town. Easy, convenient and very clean. Lovely.
Sava hat uns in der Wohnung sehr herzlich willkommen geheißen und wir haben uns dort sehr wohl gefühlt. Die Wohnung liegt ideal mit Blick auf Kotor (20 Minuten zu Fuss oder mit dem Taxi für 2 €. Das Wasser mit Badesteg liegt direkt vor dem Haus. Einen Aufenthalt in dieser schönen sauberen und modernen Wohnung bei diesem sehr netten Gastgeber können wir nur empfehlen!
Very Nice apartment with a beautiful view of Kotor bay. The host was very helpful and gave good tips about the area.
This host has 97 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Sava
Greetings! Welcome to my Airbnb profile! I work part time as a vacation rental manager while I am IT manager. I represent a select few homes in Kotor Montenegro. All of my listings belong to family and friends- and much pride is taken in the care of each home for the comfort and enjoyment of all our guests. I have extensive information on all of the best places to go and things to do in Kotor and Montenegro and I am happy to answer any questions you may have- so feel free to ask. In each home i have compiled a folder of the best places to visit, restaurants, etc - so that your vacation is the best it can be. I love working with people and families and can arrange most things you may need- babysitting, pet sitting ,massage therapists, extra cleaning , discounted shopping and entertainment services. We also offer a minivan and airport transfer - collection so that we can take you straight to your destination. Inquiries are welcome in English, Italian and Serb or Croat. I look forward to your inquiry, Kindest regards, Sava