Brand new! extra quiet! private one bedroom apartment with separate bedroom and living room (not shared with anyone else).
This apartment features:
*FULLY EQUIPPED KITCHEN WITH STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCE, A MICROWAVE, POTS, PANS AND EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO COOK AND DINE.
*CLEAN BATHROOM WITH FRESH TOWELS, SOAP, BODY WASH, SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER.
*2 FLAT SCREEN TV'S WITH DIRECTV SERVICE
*IHOME IPOD DOCK
* WIFI- WIRELESS INTERNET
*COMFORTABLE SOFA BED
*BEAUTIFUL GARDEN VIEW
*HEAT IN THE WINTER AND AIR CONDITIONING IN THE SUMMER
AMAZING LOCATION on West 15th street between 6th and 7th Ave on a quiet, yet centrally located tree lined block. Just steps away from all of the downtown and midtown landmarks and and atractions such as Union Square, west side market, Cordozo law school, Madison square garden, Times Square, Highline Park,Washington square park, Tompkins park, NYU, The Flatiron building, Madison square park and many more
Just steps away from everything, from gourmet dinning to fast food spots, from designer shopping to bargain shops and the 1,2,3,F,L,M,A,C,E,4,5,6,N,Q,R train lines.
IF YOU LOVE IT DOWNTOWN YOU CAN NOT BEAT THIS LOCATION
PLEASE DO NOT BOOK WITHOUT WRITING ME FIRST!
NO SMOKING ALLOWED IN THE APARTMENT!
There is NO SMOKING PERMITTED in the the apartment under any circumstances. Smoking in the apartment will incur a $375 smoke cleaning fee.
2. This is a NON SMOKING unit.
3. Pets are not permitted in the unit under any conditions
4. DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT- A damage/reservation deposit/credit card hold of $200 is required. This will be charged to your credit card / paid via pay pal / given in cash/ certified check or money order at the time of your confirmation. The deposit automatically converts to a security/damage deposit upon arrival. The deposit can be applied toward rent and is fully refundable at the time of your departure, provided the following provisions are met.
a. No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear. b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay. c. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in dumpster, and soiled dishes are placed in the kitchen cabinets and cleaned. d. All keys are left in the key box, or handed in person to me (Aaron Krantz) or someone designated by me . e. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure. f. No linens are lost or damaged. g. NO Early check-in or late check-out. h. The renter is not evicted by me (A.K), my representative or by the local law enforcement.
5. CANCELLATIONS – Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within 16 days of the arrival date will be charged a cancellation fee of 40% of the canceled days. Cancellations that are made 8 days or less prior to arrival date will be charges a fee of 70% of the canceled days. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit.
6. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests in the apartment is limited to the amount listed in your confirmation above. An additional charge or $75.00 per person per night for guests in addition will be assessed. THIS PROPERTY REQUIRES A TWO (2) NIGHT MINIMUM STAY.
9. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods. If a rental is taken for less than two days, the guest will be charged the two-night rate.
10. INCLUSIVE FEES – Rates include a one-time linen-towel setup. Amenity fees are included in the rental rate.
11. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE – While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the apartment.
12. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to a $500 credit card charge of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
13.Any key received and then lost will result in a $25 key replacement fee.
14. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
I hereby give permission to charge my credit card for the amounts listed above. I agree that all rental monies are non-refundable per cancellation policy above. I am aware of my rights to purchase travel insurance. By Signing Below, I agree to all terms and conditions of this agreement.
Aaron's apartment was my Third Airbnb experience and did not disappoint. Aaron was very easy to communicate with and answered any questions I had. We spent 5 weeks in his place and never had an issue, the place was very warm, the building was very safe and in the best neighbourhood in Manhattan. Minutes from the Westside market and great food in the Village. Minutes to union square subway and great walking proximity to the places we wanted to see. The apartment was very clean and fine for two people. Would definitely stay again
from the first email to Aaron he was just great, very responsive, helpful and informative, the perfect host.
the apartment is very nice. it is very clean and spacious, exactly as described and seen in the photos. we loved the neighborhood, it is in a walking distance from soho and time square and minutes away from the high line and chelsea market, and there are a few subway stations near by.
the street is nice and is pleasant to walk in any hour day or night . we enjoyed the apartment very much.
Location, location, location! This is the open secret for any successful piece of real estate, and Aaron's place is perfectly located for visiting NY city. Metro station, grocery, sights are all within close walking distance from the apt. Add that Aaron has been always easily available and we have been extremely satisfied of our stay. Strongly suggested.
L appartement est idéalement situé, à 2 mn à pied de la première station de métro. Lorsque nous avons pris possession de l appartement il était relativement propre, serviettes de toilette et draps à disposition. L appartement donne sur la cours et non sur là rue ce qui est appréciable. Le seul petit hic est les voisins un peu bruyants, Aaron m' a indiqué qu' il leur en toucherait un mot. Merci Aaron pour cet appartement qui est vraiment super bien placé.
we went to new york for christmas and new years and stayed in aarons apartment. It was just what we wanted. The location was perfect! Only around the corner from starbucks/laundromats and a subway stop. The apartment was a great size and could comfortably fit 4 people on beds. We had everything we needed and the wifi definately helped cope with our homesickness. Would certainly stay here again and will recommend to anyone looking for a great apartment in a beautiful city.
I stayed here with my girlfriend for 3 days around Christmas time. Very nice apartment. Small but decidedly NYC in feel. Great location. Couple blocks from Union Square and nearest subway station. Plenty of food and shopping very close. Very comfy bed, good wi-fi and all necessary short-term living amenities. We were very pleased with the cleanliness of the apartment.
There were a few downsides. One was that the bathroom sink was so small that we had to brush our teeth in the kitchen. Also, the owner was not very responsive. We never met him and only communicated through a couple emails. I asked him three times if there was a nearby place to check luggage before checking in and he never responded. Additionally, a week before our trip he changed our apartment to another similar unit in the same building. This didn´t affect our stay, but it had us a little concerned that something fishy might be going on.
All in all, it was a good experience and a comfortable, no frills place to stay. If your desire is privacy and independence, this is a great option.
The apartment vas clean, had enough with space for both of us. The bed was comfortable. We liked the two closets there we could keep our things after our big shopping;) There was no gas in the oven but when we reported this to Aaron, he came with en electric hotplate. We could cook some eggs but it was noway to make some dinner on it. We had reported to Aaron about our two towels that was not clean, but we did not get any new clean ones:(Otherwise the location of the apartment was great, neat to everything...
This host has 201 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
Hello and thank you for visiting my page!
Let me know if you have any questions about the way the site works or about booking the apartments.
I'm on Blackberry so can usually get back to you within minutes.