About this listing
Brand new! extra quiet! private one bedroom apartment with separate bedroom and living room (not shared with anyone else).
This apartment features:
*FULLY EQUIPPED KITCHEN WITH STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCE, A MICROWAVE, POTS, PANS AND EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO COOK AND DINE.
*CLEAN BATHROOM WITH FRESH TOWELS, SOAP, BODY WASH, SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER.
*2 FLAT SCREEN TV'S WITH DIRECTV SERVICE
*IHOME IPOD DOCK
* WIFI- WIRELESS INTERNET
*COMFORTABLE SOFA BED
*BEAUTIFUL GARDEN VIEW
*HEAT IN THE WINTER AND AIR CONDITIONING IN THE SUMMER
AMAZING LOCATION on West 15th street between 6th and 7th Ave on a quiet, yet centrally located tree lined block. Just steps away from all of the downtown and midtown landmarks and and atractions such as Union Square, west side market, Cordozo law school, Madison square garden, Times Square, Highline Park,Washington square park, Tompkins park, NYU, The Flatiron building, Madison square park and many more
Just steps away from everything, from gourmet dinning to fast food spots, from designer shopping to bargain shops and the 1,2,3,F,L,M,A,C,E,4,5,6,N,Q,R train lines.
IF YOU LOVE IT DOWNTOWN YOU CAN NOT BEAT THIS LOCATION
PLEASE DO NOT BOOK WITHOUT WRITING ME FIRST!
NO SMOKING ALLOWED IN THE APARTMENT!
There is NO SMOKING PERMITTED in the the apartment under any circumstances. Smoking in the apartment will incur a $375 smoke cleaning fee.
2. This is a NON SMOKING unit.
3. Pets are not permitted in the unit under any conditions
4. DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT- A damage/reservation deposit/credit card hold of $200 is required. This will be charged to your credit card / paid via pay pal / given in cash/ certified check or money order at the time of your confirmation. The deposit automatically converts to a security/damage deposit upon arrival. The deposit can be applied toward rent and is fully refundable at the time of your departure, provided the following provisions are met.
a. No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear. b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay. c. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in dumpster, and soiled dishes are placed in the kitchen cabinets and cleaned. d. All keys are left in the key box, or handed in person to me (Aaron Krantz) or someone designated by me . e. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure. f. No linens are lost or damaged. g. NO Early check-in or late check-out. h. The renter is not evicted by me (A.K), my representative or by the local law enforcement.
5. CANCELLATIONS – Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within 16 days of the arrival date will be charged a cancellation fee of 40% of the canceled days. Cancellations that are made 8 days or less prior to arrival date will be charges a fee of 70% of the canceled days. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit.
6. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests in the apartment is limited to the amount listed in your confirmation above. An additional charge or $75.00 per person per night for guests in addition will be assessed. THIS PROPERTY REQUIRES A TWO (2) NIGHT MINIMUM STAY.
9. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods. If a rental is taken for less than two days, the guest will be charged the two-night rate.
10. INCLUSIVE FEES – Rates include a one-time linen-towel setup. Amenity fees are included in the rental rate.
11. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE – While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the apartment.
12. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to a $500 credit card charge of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
13.Any key received and then lost will result in a $25 key replacement fee.
14. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
I hereby give permission to charge my credit card for the amounts listed above. I agree that all rental monies are non-refundable per cancellation policy above. I am aware of my rights to purchase travel insurance. By Signing Below, I agree to all terms and conditions of this agreement.
The beginning of our trip was quite stressful as Aaron did not respond to our messages how to check in at the apt. Only when we arrived in NY we heard from him. The location of the apt is great, close to subways, Union sq and shops. The apt was clean when we arrived but unfortunately there were cockroaches inside. This made our stay less pleasant. The tv's weren't working, but Aaron had some body fix this a few days later. The bathroom sink is too small to use. And the building is a bit worn out and not very clean. So apart from a few hickups we did have a good stay, mainly because we loved being back in NY again.
The place is great for the price. It has good location, it is very quiet and clean.
I stayed at the place for 1 month before I found my actual apartment in NY, would definitely recommend it for both short and long term stay.
Aaron is also very fast to respond if there are any issues with the place to get it fixed.
Aaron's apartment was my Third Airbnb experience and did not disappoint. Aaron was very easy to communicate with and answered any questions I had. We spent 5 weeks in his place and never had an issue, the place was very warm, the building was very safe and in the best neighbourhood in Manhattan. Minutes from the Westside market and great food in the Village. Minutes to union square subway and great walking proximity to the places we wanted to see. The apartment was very clean and fine for two people. Would definitely stay again
from the first email to Aaron he was just great, very responsive, helpful and informative, the perfect host.
the apartment is very nice. it is very clean and spacious, exactly as described and seen in the photos. we loved the neighborhood, it is in a walking distance from soho and time square and minutes away from the high line and chelsea market, and there are a few subway stations near by.
the street is nice and is pleasant to walk in any hour day or night . we enjoyed the apartment very much.
Location, location, location! This is the open secret for any successful piece of real estate, and Aaron's place is perfectly located for visiting NY city. Metro station, grocery, sights are all within close walking distance from the apt. Add that Aaron has been always easily available and we have been extremely satisfied of our stay. Strongly suggested.
L appartement est idéalement situé, à 2 mn à pied de la première station de métro. Lorsque nous avons pris possession de l appartement il était relativement propre, serviettes de toilette et draps à disposition. L appartement donne sur la cours et non sur là rue ce qui est appréciable. Le seul petit hic est les voisins un peu bruyants, Aaron m' a indiqué qu' il leur en toucherait un mot. Merci Aaron pour cet appartement qui est vraiment super bien placé.
we went to new york for christmas and new years and stayed in aarons apartment. It was just what we wanted. The location was perfect! Only around the corner from starbucks/laundromats and a subway stop. The apartment was a great size and could comfortably fit 4 people on beds. We had everything we needed and the wifi definately helped cope with our homesickness. Would certainly stay here again and will recommend to anyone looking for a great apartment in a beautiful city.
This host has 214 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Aaron
Hello and thank you for visiting my page!
Let me know if you have any questions about the way the site works or about booking the apartments.
I'm on Blackberry so can usually get back to you within minutes.