Welcome to our improved Cozy Tahoe Condo. We affectionately refer to it as our Treehouse.
Last summer, we remodeled the condo with the comfort of our Airbnb guests foremost in our minds. Features include:
* Completely redesigned bathrooms - We now have two full bathrooms downstairs with contemporary fixtures and finishes. We even added an extra hot water heater.
* Master bedroom en suite now features a walk-in closet, tiled shower area, with a built in bench. and dual custom cabinet vanities. We also added a door between the master bedroom and the bathroom for extra comfort and privacy.
* All new flooring throughout the unit - tile, wood flooring and carpeting.
* Heated towel bars & floors in the downstairs bathrooms and heated floors in the entryway.
* Wedding parties - There are numerous mirrors throughout the unit, including a makeup mirror in the master bathroom. The walk in closet has room for hanging full-length dresses.
* The condo sleeps up to 8 people. There is a master king bedroom, a queen bedroom, a bedroom with twin beds and a queen sofa sleeper in the living room.
* Pillows, sheets, blankets and towels are provided for all bedrooms, the hide-a-bed and the bathrooms.
* Fully-equipped kitchen with up-to-date appliances. If your group likes to cook, this is the place.
* Dining room table for eight - share your meals together.
* Separate bar area. If your group likes to drink, this is also the place.
* Great Room features 55" plasma TV and a PlayStation 3 with NetFlix streaming.
* Robust WiFi for those who insist on getting a little work done while they are away from work.
* Two pools & saunas - open June thru early September, weather permitting.
* Energy-efficient, wood burning fireplace to set the mood.
* Separate laundry room off kitchen with new washer & dryer.
* Master bedroom features a panel TV and Blu-Ray DVD player with Netflix streaming and an exta HDMI cable in case you want to bring your home gaming console, Apple TV or Roku box from home.
* Lockitron - open & lock the door with a free iPhone or Android app. Everyone in your party with a smart phone can come and go as they please. No more playing the "Who has the condo key?" game.
* One mile from Incline beaches, Recreation Center, the Hyatt Regency Casino and Diamond Peak Ski Resort.
Cleaning Fee & Security Deposit
A non-refundable $135 cleaning fee, and a refundable $400 security deposit, is required for all reservations. The $400 security deposit will be returned to you by AirBnb after your stay if there is no damage or missing items.
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Extra people:||No Charge|
|Minimum Stay:||2 nights|
|Monthly Price:||$3000 /month|
|Check In:||4:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
|City:||Incline Village Crystal Bay|
Great place! My family and our guests had a great time. Our kids enjoyed the sony play station in the evenings and the place had everything we needed to enjoy cooked meals for eight people.
We love this part of Lake Tahoe because the water is so beautiful and the beach is fun, even though there isn't much free public access to the lake, close to the village.
Mary and Richard's place was exactly as described, I'd definitely stay there again.
Mary was quick to respond and sent very informative emails prior to our arrival. The condo was in a great location, well stocked and very comfortable.
There were no surprises, great hosts and a great condo sum it up.
We went to stay at this house for the week-end. It was exactly the way it's pictured in the post, may be even better than that. The house was clean and very well taken care of.
On 1st floor, there are all the bedrooms and on the second floor, there is living room, with cable tv, PS3, books, board games, open kitchen stocked with all the utensils and necessary items.
The neighborhood is really quiet and you can sit outside on the deck for hours without hearing anything :)
The communication with host (Mary), was really professional. She gave all the details needed in the email, details about the house as well as about other things in Tahoe. The response time from her was very quick, if you need any help.
Would love to come back again in future here.
Mary was very detailed with her emails. My family and I had a great time. All of the bedrooms were located downstairs. It made it great to separate the noise. This condo was clean and neat. The master bedroom was amazing. The shower pressure was good. The heating floors downstairs helped a lot since it was cold during the weekend I stayed there. I would recommend this beautiful place to everybody.
I also love the 1/2 bathroom upstairs. It made it easy to use the restroom instead of going downstairs. Just be careful going downstairs. It is hardwood stairs. Overall it was a great experience for the price we pay. I love Mary's communication with me. Everything was so detailed. She was on top of everything. She made it easy for me and my family. Thanks Mary :)
Mary and Richard are fantastic hosts! The Treehouse condo was just perfect for our family of 8. 4 adults, 4 kids 10 and under. It was very easy to communicate via email, and they sent back very prompt, thoughtful, and thorough information. The condo is very modern and upgraded- heated floors and towel bars were a real treat coming in from the snow, the TV and Playstation equipment easy to operate, handy washer and dryer, and nice kitchen to cook meals in. The kids loved playing the board games like Bingo and had a blast overall. As the condo is 2 levels with the bedrooms situated downstairs, the noise levels were minimized and offered quiet areas at the same time. The location is super convenient to Raley's supermarket, Diamond Peak Ski resort, and Mt. Rose Hwy snow recreation play area for the kids to go sledding. I highly recommend the treehouse for anyone looking for a nice relaxing experience in Tahoe.
A treat to stay at the Tahoe condo. Host was very communicative, honest, and welcoming to the area for me and my friends.
We had a wonderful time in Tahoe at Mary & Richard's condo! Mary & Richard are very organized, and provided us with lots of great information about the condo and the surrounding area before our trip. The condo is well appointed, with a fully outfitted kitchen, great TV / entertainment setup, and bathrooms with heated floors and heated towel racks.
We would love to return, and are already thinking about coming back in the summer or fall for some hiking.
My wife and I returned to Richard and Mary's Incline Village condo for a much needed break. Consistent with our previous visit last Fall, the condo was perfect for us in every way (heated flooring in the bathroom and a great fireplace in the living room are really, really welcome when the weather gets cold!) Mary and Richard are well organized, easy to deal with and know what they're doing. We look forward to coming back!
Beautiful condo 15 minutes from Mt. Rose that is stocked with every imaginable amenity (video, audio, books, kitchen, sledding equipment, etc.). Had a great time despite an epic snow/rainstorm that drenched Tahoe for several days. Great tips on local amenities by the hosts who are very nice and communicative.
I was at Mary's condo for 3 nights with some friends this past weekend and had an amazing time. The condo is embellished with lots of technologically advanced amenities, including heated floors, heated bathrooms, heated beds, gaming consoles, large televisions, etc. which made our stay especially comfortable. Mary and Richard were also incredibly easy to reach - via text and phone when we had a question. Diamond Peak ski resort is also literally a 5-minute drive away. I would definitely return, with family or friends, for my next ski trip to Tahoe! I can't speak enough about how truly great this experience has been! Thanks Mary!
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT