The snow is back so book it!
If a weekend is already taken, try weekdays. Save $10 per night on all Tue-Thur stays!
Summer bookings will only be accepted on a short-term basis. Check availability a week or two before your desired arrival date.
Welcome to our improved Cozy Tahoe Condo. We affectionately refer to it as our Treehouse.
We recently remodeled the condo with the comfort of our Airbnb guests foremost in our minds. Features include:
* Completely redesigned bathrooms - We now have two full bathrooms downstairs with contemporary fixtures and finishes. We even added an extra hot water heater.
* Master bedroom en suite now features a walk-in closet, tiled shower area, with a built in bench. and dual custom cabinet vanities. We also added a door between the master bedroom and the bathroom for extra comfort and privacy.
* All new flooring throughout the unit - tile, wood flooring and carpeting.
* Heated towel bars & floors in the downstairs bathrooms and heated floors in the entryway.
* Wedding parties - There are numerous mirrors throughout the unit, including a makeup mirror in the master bathroom. The walk in closet has room for hanging full-length dresses.
* The condo sleeps up to 8 people. There is a master king bedroom, a queen bedroom, a bedroom with twin beds and a queen sofa sleeper in the living room.
* Pillows, sheets, blankets and towels are provided for all bedrooms, the hide-a-bed and the bathrooms.
* Fully-equipped kitchen with up-to-date appliances. If your group likes to cook, this is the place.
* Dining room table for eight - share your meals together.
* Separate bar area. If your group likes to drink, this is also the place.
* Great Room features 55" plasma TV and a PlayStation 3 with NetFlix & Amazon Prime movie streaming.
* Robust WiFi for those who insist on getting a little work done while they are away from work.
* Two pools & saunas - open June thru early September.
* Energy-efficient, wood burning fireplace to set the mood.
* Separate laundry room off kitchen with new washer & dryer.
* Master bedroom features a panel TV and Blu-Ray DVD player with Netflix streaming and an exta HDMI cable in case you want to bring your home gaming console, Apple TV or Roku box from home. The "kids" can play video games downstairs while the adults are upstairs.
* Lockitron - open & lock the door with a free iPhone or Android app. Everyone in your party with a smart phone can come and go as they please. No more playing the "Who has the front door key?" game.
* One mile from Incline beaches, Recreation Center, the Hyatt Regency Casino and Diamond Peak Ski Resort.
Cleaning Fee & Security Deposit
A non-refundable $135 cleaning fee, and a refundable $400 security deposit, is required for all reservations. The $400 security deposit will be returned to you by AirBnb after your stay if there is no damage or missing items.
Please no smoking and no pets. Needless to say, no smoking pets.
The condo complex only permits two vehicles per unit so it is a good idea to car pool. All parking spaces are unreserved so finding a place is usually easy. The parking lot is plowed during heavy snowfalls in the winter.
The Treehouse was absolutely perfect in every way. Everything we needed for our stay was provided; there were clear instructions and labels for everything. Location was really great if you want to stay on the north side. I can't say enough good things about the house: it was clean, well thought out, just fantastic.
We had everything we needed to cook out meals in the well stocked kitchen. The kids were happy with The games at the house. We were happy with the heating in the floors :)
All in all, great airbnb find!
We had a wonderful visit again to Mary and Richard's place. We are devoted repeat visitors, and hope to return soon! Mary made us feel even more welcome this time by surprising us with a bottle of sparkling wine. It really feels like home away from home, and we look forward to helping to keep to this place special. Mary is also a very responsive host, and is always available and reachable if you need anything.
Wonderful cabin! Great location! Extremely helpful and fantastic communication from Mary.
My group and I really enjoyed our stay at Mary's home in Incline Village, NV. There was enough space for everyone and we appreciated the updates in the home. We particularly enjoyed the heated floors and towel racks after a long day of skiing. I was provided detailed information leading up to our visit.
We are repeat visitors to Mary's place. We can't say enough nice things. Mary is so easy to work with and very responsive. Everything is extremely clean at the Treehouse, with thoughtful touches that make you feel at home. It is also very close to Diamond Peak for skiing. We will definitely be back again!
The condo at Tahoe was a welcome retreat after having a 4 day stay at hotels on the way. It exceeded all expectations and was a wonderful space to come into. Cozy with a log fire burning, the condo was hard to leave. Better than the photos, it was clean, had beautiful touches around the home and an excellent stocked kitchen. Situated close to ski runs and shopping amenities, it makes it a perfect get away. Although I never met Mary face to face, she was helpful, gave excellent information on all aspects of the condo...and I loved the Lokitron app! Thank you so much Mary! All 7 of us fit perfectly and had the best time.
The condo was absolutely perfect! Rooms on the bottom floor. Kitchen and living room upstairs. Everything was clean and tidy, and all amenities listed were available. Two balcony spaces, but too cold to use. Definitely a cabin worth renting for an amazing snowboarding filled weekend.
This host has 198 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I have lived in San Francisco for over 30 years. I am fortunate to own homes in two of the most beautiful parts of California, San Francisco and Lake Tahoe.
Come for an extended visit!