About this listing
It is located in a beautiful alley of the Old Town and is therefore in an ideal position to reach different places. And 'the house kind of a Sicilian town.
The apartment is for the exclusive use for those who rent. It has a double bedroom with a ceiling fan; a loft (smaller than the other room) furnished with sofa and double bed; a bathroom with shower tray; a kitchenette when you enter into the apartment; outside there is a patio and a laundry with a washing machine available for the guests.
The price includes:
- Italian breakfast. Nearby you have anyway a huge selection of cafes where you can taste the traditional Sicilian pastry and the famous granita of Acireale;
- Housekeeping, bed linen and blankets (changed every 4 days only for one week minimum stay), detergents, hairdryer, iron, radio, TV (Sky decoder available for subscribers), barbecue. It is also included:
- Cot playpen for children available;
- A studio couch is available;
- Children under 6 are free.
The price does not include:
- Pick up from/to the airport available at request at extra cost;
- Box auto. Free parking is available in the streets around La Cumari. Other parking spaces are available at the cost of € 1, 70 for a half day. Garage is available at 1, 5 km from our house.
- Shared bathroom;
- A deposit of 30% of the rental price is requested at the booking and the payment will be completed at the arrival. We accept payments with bank transfers or postepay;
- Pets allowed.
Interaction with Guests
We live in the apartment upstairs to Cumari and we are available for any need.
The Holiday House La Cumari is right in the historical centre of Acireale, in an ideal position to reach easily all the main sights of the town. Within walking distance you have Piazza Duomo, with its Cathedral and the Palace of the town; St. Sebastiano’s Basilica and behind it the colourful and typical fish and vegetables market of Piazza Marconi; the history and nature path of Chiazzette, a wonderful walk through the beautiful natural reserve of La Timpa, which is also a practical access to the beaches of Santa Maria La Scala, in case you want to avoid taking a car or public transport; the Zelantea Library and Art Gallery, Piazza Garibaldi, Corso Umberto I, one of the city thoroughfares, Villa Belvedere and all the other beautiful Baroque buildings in town.
Besides, near La Cumari you will find everything you need, from all the shops such as supermarkets, bakeries, butchers, newsagents and pharmacies, to cafes, where you can taste the unique almond-flavoured granita with brioche, or the lemonade stands. Moreover, near the house you will find also the bus stops for all the local and out-of-town destinations.
See below the distances in km from the main places or points of interests nearby:
• Motorway A18 (2, 6 km)
• Acireale train station (2, 1 km)
• Airport Fontanarossa in Catania (32 km)
• Aci Trezza (6, 5 km)
• Aci Castello (8, 5 km)
• Catania (15 km)
• Etna Rifugio Sapienza (29, 7 km)
• Taormina (41 km)
• Gole Alcantara (46 km)
• Siracusa (84 km)
• Noto (109 km)
Vi preghiamo di non lasciare luci accese e di non fumare in casa.