A spacious, renovated, elegant studio, available for short and long term. Located in a luxury doorman with beautiful views of Manhattan from the 24th floor.
Conveniently located minutes away from Central Park, (email hidden)ly neighborhood full of coffee shops, restaurants and shopping opportunities.
The place is renovated, elegant and well equipped - including a fully appointed kitchen, large screen TV, a fast wi-fi internet connection. Subway is a 1 minute walk, as well as the cross time bus, connecting the apartment with the rest of Manhattan. Gym/Pool available, at site, for an extra cost.
Please feel free to contact me for more details. I'd be happy to discuss !
Feel at home!!!
This was an excellent place to stay. The apartment is in a quiet neighbourhood with all necessary amenities within walking distance. The location was great because the subway was only one block away - which was helpful because I didn't have to walk in the cold for too long - and only six stops or so from Grand Central which is the heart of the city. One minor inconvenience was that the reception asked me multiple times where I was staying because they didn't recognise me. But to be fair that likely happens in most apartment buildings anyway. On the whole, Nimi was a great host and provided me with everything that I needed to make my New Years stay in New York a great one!
We had a great time in New York City. The apartment had a fabulous location right near the East Village Esplanade and Central Park. We spent most of our time walking around the Upper East Side and enjoying the local sites. The apartment was small but had a great view and everything we might need over the course of our stay. Nimi was wonderful with communication and always responded quickly.
We spent 6 nights at Nimi's apartment in September. Honestly the experience had been pretty disappointing:
1) We were asked to use the back door rather than the front door of the building. Because property management doesn't allow sublet of apartments, the airbnb arrangement had to be kept as secret. The back door is mostly used for service and goods delivery. We didn't feel very comfortable with the secretive entrance given the amount of money we paid.
2) The furnitures of the apartment are very basic. The mattress was too thin for comfort and the pillows were too soft. No hair dryer nor towels were provided. We were not allowed to use the closet and the hangers.
3) The hygienic condition of the apartment was questionable. The wall close to the shower was full of mould spots. The bedding sheets were aged and over washed. The sofa looked dirty. The window in kitchen was covered in dust. Pretty disgusting in conclusion!
4) Nimi came back to the apartment twice during our stay without letting us know in advance. In the first time, Nimi only told us he visited the apartment earlier that day when we asked him about the check out procedure. In the second time, Nimi didn't tell us at all. We only discovered he visited when we saw things in the apartment had been moved. This is ridiculously rude and made us really worried about the safety of our belongings left in the apartment.
5) Nimi requested us to help him take off the bed sheets before we check out the apartment. But I assume this should have been the host's responsibility?
Overall speaking, we believe Nimi's apartment is a total ripoff! Didnt worth the money on such low quality apartment. I would not suggest anyone to book anything with Nimi.
Nimi was out of town, but he still made the transition smooth. His apartment is a very short, perhaps 6-7 minute walk to the 6 train, which will get you everywhere. Central Park is also just a short walk - it's really an ideal location if you're hoping to avoid the craziness of Midtown. Also, his neighborhood always felt safe. His place is perfect for a single or couple. His mattress is amazing! We didn't really use the kitchen, but it had all the necessary supplies. If you decide to stay with Nimi, make sure to check out the view of the city from the club level.
I stayed with my two young children at Nimi's place for a little over two weeks and we had a very good experience. The checking in was easy as we just took over from a previous guest, the apartment was well cleaned and had everything we needed. The bed is very comfortable and internet is fast. It's very easy to get around since the train is just on the next block and will take you to Grand Central station in 10 min. You're also just a 5-10 min walk from Central Park, which was great with the children. I would absolutely consider coming back to this apartment on another trip.
Well located and safe neighborhood apartment are key elements of this rental.
Квартира просто замечательная, в центре Йорквилля - это Upper East Side, 4 квартала до центрального парка. Внизу химчистка, прачечная и спортивный клуб. Mr Levy оказался отличным хозяином, ответил быстро. Мы останавливались с мужем и 3-х летней дочерью - места было достаточно: полноценная двуспальная кровать и диван. Кухня с огромным холодильником, газовой печкой и посудомоечной машиной. Спасибо двадцать четвертому этажу - вид просто замечательный!
The apartment is very nice and comfortable. We stayed there with my husband and 3 years old daughter. The space is enough for 3 person. The location is perfect. Only 4 blocks to Central Park) Nimi is a perfect host, he provides us with everything we'd asked.
This host has 38 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews