Our room is located in a listed Wilhelminian style building which was built in 1878. It is located in Prenzlauer Berg (Kollwitzkiez) bordering Berlin downtown and is a great location to explore Berlin from. The room belongs to our private apartment, bathroom, toilet, and kitchen is shared with others.
• 23 sqm
• Quiet, window facing the backyard
• At the end of the apartment
• Furnished with high quality pieces (leather, solid wood)
• Queen size bed (160x200cm)
• Memory foam matress and comfy duvet
• Wireless internet (WiFi)
• Kitchen + dining area
• Bathroom with separate toilet
• Lonely Planet Berlin (2011) and other guides
• Towels and linens
• The flat is shared with other guests
• Check in between 6 - 10 p.m.
We look forward to meeting and hosting you!
• wireless internet (WiFi)
• kitchen + dining area
• bathroom and separate toilet
• lonely planet Berlin and other guides
• towels and linens
• hair dryer
Interaction with Guests
We´re available for any queries prior to and during your stay.
The 'Kollwitzkiez' is one of the hippest districts Berlin has to offer. The streets in our neighborhood have the charm of Parisian boulevards and encompass a wide range of trendy bistros, bars, cafes, restaurants, and grocery stores. There are also other mod cons - pharmacy, bank, coffee shops, ATMs, post office, boutique stores, live music, cinemas etc - - all within easy walking distance (no more than 15 mins). Anything else you desire should be with a 20 minute radius if you take public transport.
Tram M2: 1 minute walk
Subway U2: 5 minutes walk
Both will get you to Alexanderplatz in 5 minutes. Alexanderplatz is the closest hub and from here you have the S-Bahn, U-Bahn, Metro (tram) and Bus network to get you to where ever you wish to go.
Other Things to Note
Note: 5% (netto) city tax is paid on arrival. Any private host, vacation rental, hostel, hotel etc. in Berlin is expected to pay the tax on top of the price you pay on airbnb since January 2014, unfortunately we cannot get around that. For more information please refer to the federal state of Berlin website.
Since we are private hosts with regular jobs and a small kid, we have some regulations
• please provide a one hour time frame for your arrival
• regular checkin between 6pm - 10pm, earlier checkin can be organized
• checkout by 10am
• fees: earlier checkin 5€, checkin between 10pm and 11pm 5€, between 11pm and 12pm 10€, after 12pm 20 € (arrival after midnight is not welcome, please ask us first before booking)
• Not arriving in the one hour agreed timeframe and failing to communicate it atlease one hour before the timeframe = 10€
• 5% (netto) city tax is paid on arrival. Any private host, vacation rental, hostel, hotel etc. in Berlin is expected to pay the tax on top of the price you pay on airbnb since January 2014, unfortunately we cannot get around that. For more information please refer to the federal state of Berlin website.
• please be quite in the backyard and the communal hallway, since it echoes a lot in this building
• smoking is strictly forbidden throughout the building, in the backyard, and in the apartment
• visitors are not permitted in the apartment
The lounge room is a beautiful room in a quiet house. Everything is there so you can have a nice stay in Berlin. Prenzlauer Berg is a great area! Lovely restaurants, little shops, very friendly people, good food for a good price.
We will come again and stay a little bit longer.
Alles super, unkompliziert, schönes ruhiges Zimmer. Küche, Bad, alles perfekt für den Aufenthalt ausgerichtet.
Lucas is a fantastic host, very prompt in responses to questions and great for local recommendations! Given the price and location (which is a quiet and smart looking street near lots of great bars, good transport links and a variety of restaurants) you can't go wrong.
The place is great! When we arrived we were promptly let in by Lucas. Our room was very clean. Got to enjoy a free and fast wi-fi. Another cool thing is its separate bath and toilet. We stayed only for a night but i surely wouldn't mind staying there for a longer period.
hosts are nice and the transportation is convenient. The baby is very cute，but he may awake you in early morning aha.
The apartment was really nice and clean! There was a map of the area annotated with food recommendations and also a very helpful pocket guide in the room. We also want to thank Claudia for being so welcoming and accommodating even though we checked in rather late at night!
Overall, a very pleasant stay in a neat and conveniently located apartment.
This host has 324 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews