About this listing
PLEASE NOTE THAT MY LISTINGS HAVE PRIVATE ENTRANCES ..THEY ARE NOT ROOMS BUT SPACIOUS STUDIOS.
AVISO IMPORTANTE!! MIS ANUNCIOS TIENEN .. ENTRADA PRIVADA NO SON HABITACIONES SI NO AMPLIO STUDIOS.
CUSTOM MADE EFFICENCY . PRIVATE ENTRANCE, POOL ACCESS. AIRPORT PICK UP AND DROP OFF. SPANISH AND ENGLISH SPOKEN. LAND PACKAGES AND ROOMS AVAILABLE AS WELL IN THE INTERIOR OF THE HOUSE THAT ACCOMADATES FOR TWO.
OUR BASIC GOAL IS THAT ARE GUEST FEEL RIGHT AT HOME WHEN VISITING MIAMI. WE DO NOT EXPECT YOU TO OVER EXCEED ANY OTHER THING, THAN YOU HAVING A GOOD TIME IN A GOOD PLACE..WHERE YOUR VOICE OR CONCERNS ARE MET WITH GENEROSITY. WE EXPECT YOU TO RETURN , CASE IN POINT - THERE ARE NO RULES. WE ONLY EXPECT THE BEST FROM OUR ELITE GUEST. " MEANING YOU "
PLEASE READ THIS: ALL OTHER REVIEWS ARE FAKE, this is the REAL review!!!! She has her family & friends write reviews for her. I stayed at this place for almost 1 month & it was a nightmare from hell. First I’d like to disclose that I am certain that her place is ILLEGALLY built inside of a GARAGE and is not legally approved by the city or Florida county state regulations. I am a medical student visiting different hospitals in the area to get residency placement. I spend many long hours in the hospital, therefore my expectations are very low and I am able to tolerate a lot, but staying with Mercy was a horrendous experience & I wouldn’t recommend it to ANYONE. I have a list:
1) She has INSECTS, bugs, cockroaches, ants, you name it crawling all around the BED, bathroom & kitchen space. I had called her phone so many times alerting her that I was being BITTEN on my arms & legs in the middle of the night. I even showed her pictures of my bites & cockroaches. It took her so long to respond, that I purchased my own bug spray and anti-itch cream for my arms. When I gave her the receipt for reimbursement for my expenses, she NEVER gave me my money back & also took the spray. She finally responded on the weekend and claimed that it was normal and happened all the time. I contacted AirBnB and left my stay early.
2) The room gets sooooo HOT, everyone knows how essential it is to have the AC turned on. I would text her to turn on the AC and she would come banging on the connecting door (that doesn’t have a proper lock) to tell me that the temperature was fine and would never turn on the AC.
3) The fridge doesn’t keep temperature either and all my food spoiled and melted. She is also too cheap to keep a proper set of utensils to eat with, everything was plastic.
4) WiFi never worked & always dropped connection. I used my phone data most of the time.
5) Kitchen sink water never gave cold water, I don’t think it was even drinkable. I bought bottled water & in the shower warm water only lasted for 5 minutes!
6) You can’t communicate with this lady at all, she speaks in broken English and is one of the rudest, selfish, classless, cheap people I have ever met in my life. I decided to leave early & AirBnB agreed with me & backed me up. She began to have a fit and started screaming at the top of her lungs & shoved her middle finger on my face. I felt so unsafe there. Her husband is apparently a practicing lawyer & also doesn’t speak English. I find the whole situation a little shady and would not ruin a trip to stay at her home. RUN! DON'T BOOK HERE!!!!
The neighborhood is quiet and residential, as a woman traveling alone I felt quite safe. The little refrigerator and microwave were useful for late nite snacks and breakfast, the wi-fi connection was good.
I had family business in the area and so was only there at night.
MERCY and her family are great host. They let me and brother stay at her beautiful home. I was delighted when she provided an extra bed for me. We enjoyed our stay very much and would like to come back again in future.
There a minor thing or two from the listing that could help other people in deciding their place.
1. The internet connection is only wireless, while on the listing it is suggested that wired LAN connection is also available.
2. There is partial kitchen including faucet, microwave and refrigerator. No stove though.
3. Ask for curtain for bathroom windows before arrival so that nobody from outside could peep in through the broken blinds. We felt very uneasy while using the bath.
4. The policy for stay is chosen as moderate , I thought they were open to partial refund for the non stayed nights. She is 'strict' and do not allow any refunds.
Everything was great . It was a great trip and I travel again to Miami I would like to stay again at her place.
I like Mercy as a host, and her place is great! Mercy was helpful to me, and I plan to come back to stay with her again in the future. It's a nice quiet neighborhood and perfect for weekend getaways or longer vacations. Stay here and you will be glad you did!
Great place to stay. Clean and plenty of room. The hosts were very nice. Will plan to stay again next time I'm in the area.
This host has 17 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Mercy
WE CATER TO ALL THOSE WHO DESIRE TO VISIT MIAMI. WE ALSO INCLUDE BED AND TV , INTERNET ( lan or wireless). I HAVE TRAVELED MANY COUNTRIES AND SEEN MANY CULTURES. MY HOME IS LOCATED IN A VERY UPSCALE COMMUNITY. VERY SAFE .
NOSOTROS LE DAMOS LA BIENVENIDA A TODO AQUELLOS QUE DESEAN VISITAR MIAMI . CABLE INTERNET, SOFA . HE VIAJADO A MUCHOS SITIOS Y HE VISTO MUCHAS CULTURAS. MI CASA SE ENCUENTRA EN SECTOR MUY SEGURO Y TRANQUILO. SOY EMPRESARIA. WE WILL CONDUCT A WALK THROUGH INTERNET, BLINDS, CLEAN SHEETS AND TOWELS TO MAKE SURE EVERYTHING IS AS STATED HERE.