Rent our private suite or inquire about entire home on secluded 8 acres.
Private suite has kitchenette with refrigerator & microwave and full bath. Your room will include a fire place with a stock of wood, Cable T.V., Wi-Fi, and private entrance with private patio and grill, overlooking the quite woods with daily sightings of wildlife. Includes continental breakfast.
Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner can be provided with reservation for additional fee.
Adjacent room can be included for up to 5 additional persons.
• Off street parking.
• Located in quaint small town with many boutiques, restaurants and theater.
Neighborhood is great for walking with many historic homes to admire.
• Kerr Museum available for tours on Saturdays.
• Hiking trail three blocks from property.
• Bicycles available on premises.
• Less than one mile from legendary Oakmont Country Club, where the Oakmont PGA played in 2007, and the LPGA played 2010, Upcoming Oakmont PGA open will be played in 2014.
• 1 mile from Allegheny River with River Side Park. Enjoy pavilions, grills, playground, tennis and basket ball courts, track, concerts Jun - Aug, ice skating Dec. - Feb.
• Private boat tours can be scheduled with hosts.
• Hosts can also accommodate in home massage (couples massage / Swedish, Deep Tissue, Thai Massage), Yoga, Pilates and Meditation classes. Inquire about a personalized wellness retreat.
• 10 miles from downtown Pittsburgh (list of activities will be provided; such as theater, museums, flower conservatory, restaurants, city and river tours, and biking trails). Bus transportation provided.
• 10 Miles from the Steelers, Penguins, and Pirates home venues.
• 5 Miles from Pittsburgh Zoo and PPG Aquarium.
• 5 Miles from The Galleria Shopping Mall At Pittsburgh Mills.
• 3 Miles from PA Turnpike.
Eva and I communicated often to make this night happen. Though we had some difficulties for a variety of reasons, she persisted and my stay went well. Her husband welcomed me while she was working and oriented me to my surroundings. The neighborhood is quiet and safe, bed was very comfortable. I did not see their two dogs during my overnight stay. The profile is accurate... would stay there again.
My husband and I (and our sheepdog Abbey) had the pleasure of staying with Eva and Rich for an entire month. This was our first experience with airbnb but we cannot imagine that any other host could have been better. The suite was practically perfect to begin with; but when we did need something, our needs were met immediately and always with a smile. We were strangers upon arrival but felt as though we were leaving family at the end of our stay. We have no doubt that we have gained two lifelong friends from this point forward. Needless to say, we highly recommend that you
book your stay here, whether it be for a short stay or a long one. It just doesn't get any better than this! We can't thank Eva and Rich enough for such a wonderful vacation.
Eva and her husband were excellent hosts! The suite was very clean, the beds were all very comfortable, and there were some snacks and a fireplace. No complaints at all.
Also, they were very friendly and gave us some great advice to explore Pittsburgh with. I would definitely stay here again if I had the opportunity.
We are so glad we stayed at Eva's for the weekend of our daughter's wedding. It provided us with relaxing space we couldn't find within Pittsburgh, and it was a reasonably short drive out of town. Oakmont is a quaint little town in it's own right. Eva treated us like she had known us for a long time, whether that was via email, over the phone or in person. She went beyond expectations in providing us with details of how to best accommodate our large group. We had everything we needed and more. Rich even offered to help with our transporting luggage to a rendezvous spot with other family on the morning of our departure. The only thing we regret is not having enough time in our busy weekend to arrange to take advantage of Eva being a massage therapist (once we discovered that)! Thank you, Eva and Rich, for making us feel at home.
Very clean and comfortable with great amenities - including a private coffee maker and snacks, super luxuriant towels, firm bed with soft topper, fire in the fireplace, and customized breakfast offering. Highly recommended.
Eva and her husband were perfect hosts, we felt so comfortable from the moment we arrived. The room was big, nice, clean, with private bathroom and a fireplace!!! We hade a coffemaker and snacks in the room. The bed was so comfortable that it was very hard to get up in the morning. But the best part were Eva and Rich, with whom we spent a lot of time, almost all of the evenings we spent there. Thank you, Eva!
Eva was the best host her home and the rooms were just what we needed super clean comfortable for our stay in Pittsburgh. I would return in a second. She was very helpful and attentive in our search for dinner and directions. This was my first experience using airbnb and I hope to have as great a experience when I use it again
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT