Our simple and nice one bedroom apartment is situated in a peaceful part of Jelsa, near the center and near the sea. It fits for 2-3 people. It is located on the first floor of our family house and has spacious terrace with beautiful view of Jelsa.
Our house rules are nothing different from every day rules of a family
- Please take care of the accommodation and its furniture situated inside and outside the apartment
- Please switch off the lights, electrical appliances and air conditioning when you go out
- Please close umbrella on the terrace when you are not in the apartment because sometimes is a little windy in the afternoon and your umbrella could fall on the road
- When you leave the apartment, please leave it in the same condition as you found it
- You can smoke outside the apartment on the terrace
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 140 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I grew up on the beautiful island of Hvar, in a small town Jelsa, but university and love led me to Split. Since then I live in Split.
I work in tourism my entire life and I love meeting new people and host them.
During the summer I stay in Jelsa in my parents house and rent our four apartments.
I´m married and I have three sons.
I love cooking, gardening and swimming. I could not live without sun and sea.
Since year 2016 I help my friends in Slatine to rent their apartments.