About this listing
Beautiful room in the middle of a typical Balinese village: Budakeling. Come enjoy our peacefulness and way of living.
We supply you with a snack at your arrival and a breakfast on the morning.
Nice and cozy room, great host as we use to work in 5 star hotel.
Our place is located in the centre of our peaceful and traditional village. It is furnished with a double bed and a single one, a bathroom with hot water, toilets and a sink. We have electrical to the room.
We also organized typical balinese activities as :
- Visiting traditional market for buying breakfast ingredients
- Village trekking tour (rice field & irrigation system, public bathing area, goldsmith & silversmith, painting, traditional weaving workshop…)
- Cooking class with our Masterchef !
- Offering Making
- Learning Virgin Coconut Oil making process
- Silver Workshop
- Yoga & Meditation class
- On the evening, guests can listen to our music, see and if they would like, practice our dances.
- Biking with different levels of difficulties
- Also when we have ceremonies in the village, we will be glad to introduce you!
Budakeling is a true journey in the Balinese culture.
We are located 2hours from Denpasar and close to popular tourist attractions like Amed – beaches & snorkelling / diving (30min) + blue lagoon & virgin beach (30min), surfing (20min), Water palace Tirta Gangga (7min), Water palace Taman Ujung (12min), Besakih temple (30min), … and enjoy the peacefulness of our place.
Interaction with Guests
We will receive you on our property and you will get your own place.
Budakeling is an amazing village of farmers, artists, craftsmen, goldsmith – from dancers and painters, to stone sculptors and engravers of Sanskrit ‘lontar’ manuscripts. It is well known among Balinese for its high priests especially from Buddhism.
Since we are in a rural area, public transportation is not available. But you can come by car, motorbike, bike ...
No Reviews Yet
Stay here and you could give this host their first review!
About the Host, Dayu
most of or guest are from france and switzerland. they are happy gathering with the family and friends. especialy for those who wants to know about bali and its culture,way of life, about balinese calender, how we celebrate the new caka the new yerars of bali. this is the place to know about real bali