About this listing
Hi! Welcome to 20 Clifton House, in Shoreditch.
Cosy, lovely double bedroom in 1st floor, three-bedroom flat in trendy Shoreditch area. Come and discover the wonders of Shoreditch and let us welcome you and show you around!
Hi & Welcome to our home in Shoreditch.
Cosy little double bedroom in 1st floor, three-bedroom flat in trendy Shoreditch area, available for short, mid and long term rental.
This is one of our three listings. The rooms are rented separately, you can see our other room here:
About the flat:
- The Rooms: Rented separately, are perfect for one person or a couple per room. Each bedroom is fully furnished, with brand new memory foam mattresses. Bed linen and towels provided.
- The Flat: Recently redecorated and fully equipped with broadband, land-line, washer / dryer machine, central heating, lots of storage, etc.
The living room is large and stylish, with a projector to watch films on a relaxed night in, with comfortable and contemporary furniture and designart throughout the flat.
In the kitchen you'll find all you need to cook, bake, grill, blend and toast. Including an espresso coffee machine and stainless steel American fridge/freezer, as well as iron and ironing board if necessary.
There is free coffee & tea, fresh fruit and bread for you to help yourself.
The block is a nice maisonette building, with tall ceilings, thick walls and huge sash windows, very spacious and bright. Immaculate clean and tidy, with weekly cleaning service included.
- The Area: We're based in the oldest, ex-council area of London, between trendy Hoxton Sq. and Bricklane. Basically we're 2 min walking to all the amenities of the area: bars, restaurants, markets, art galleries, shops, cinemas and clubs.
Also, there's the lovely and historical Arnold Circus Bandstand just around the corner, with its local laundrette, coffee shops, pubs and on Sunday the wonderful Flower Market in Columbia Rd, from where we get fresh flower every week.
As the flat stands between the financial district, known as 'The City', Hackney and Clerkenwell, we're very well located. We're equidistant from Liverpool St and Old Street tube station... let say 8min walking. Shoreditch overground St is just across the street. Plus, tons of buses and routes to East London and Hackney, as well Soho, Holborn, Tottenham Court Rd, Oxford St, etc.
Premium location indeed!
We welcome mid & long term stays too :)
In a nutshell:
Room type: Private rooms
Accommodates: 2 people
Bedrooms: double bedroom
Bathroom: 1 shared bathroom
Daily week rate £50 GBP / per night
Weekly Price £350 /week (7 days)
Monthly Price £1190 /month
Cleaning Fee £10 per week
Fresh bed linen and towels provided.
Minimum Stay: 3 nights (flexible)
Check Out: 11:00 AM
Check Out on Mondays 10:00 am
You're welcome to leave your luggage at home until the time of your departure.
Guest are welcome to enjoy all the facilities the house has on offer.
Interaction with Guests
As a host we're here to help you and to facilitate whatever is needed for you to have the best time ever during your stay at home and your time in London.
Welcome to 20 Clifton House
Thank you so much for choosing staying at home.
To make sure we all enjoy the space, please keep in mind the following:
1. No smoking allowed in the bedrooms, or wherever is carpeted – only in the kitchen, behind closed door and near the window.
2. Guests are not allowed to bring people over without advanced notice.
3. DIY Cleaning and washing-up: If You used it; please wash it and you put it back in the covers.
4. In the toilet you'll find bleach and the toilet brush, which you can use to clean after yourself to leave the toilet the way you would like to find it the next time you use it.
5. Please keep the noise down in consideration to the other guests and our neighbours.
6. Please use the bins provided for recycling, flatting-down all cardboard boxes and plastic bottles.
•Taking care of resources
1. Please keep the lights/switches off when not in use.
2. Make sure there's no licking/water running from taps.
3. Please do not leave the heating on when no one's at home (day time) nor when having windows opened.
4. The boiler can be found in the boiler room, in the front room. In case it goes OFF to reignite it open the front cover and press the button with the flame icon on it (top/left). The key to the boiler room can be found inside the cutlery draw, in the kitchen. Please keep the door locked.
•Safety: Locking the flat
Please keep the door lock AT ALL TIMES with Top-Key1: when walking in, the door must be locked from the inside.
When checking-out, and in the case nobody is home, please make your way out, lock the door with both keys from the outside and return the keys to the flat by throwing them back in through the mailbox.
Thank you so much for staying with us and for your kind support in keeping 20 Clifton House safe, clean and tidy. We wish you a lovely time in London and at home.