About this listing
old town house on 2 floors,fully equipped
within the Greek neighborhood among the friendly locals.500 m from all sight seeings is this house suitable for younger persons(high stairs)sea view over the roof top,close to beach ,museums and night life.
The Maisonette is situated in the "Jewish Quarter"of the historic Old Town only 50 m from the Synagogue and about 100 m from "Evreon Martion Square".The house is perfect for 2 & 1 persons and enfolds about 65 sq on two floors,a balcony on the first floor and a 20 sq roof terrace on the top.There is a fully equipped kitchen with all necessary kitchenware and a washing machine .
Kitchen,full equipped with Sitting-area around the open Fireplace
Bath (small) with Shower
warm Water with Solar and electric(winter period)
1. Floor: Bedroom with in-build antic wardrobe,dbl-bed 1,80 X 2,00 with anatomic mattress ,Balcony,TV-Sat,wooden floor ,air condition ,DVD
the extra sleeping sofa can be adjusted in the bedroom
2.Floor: little Storage room ,Terrace with 2 Sunbeds,table,chairs,umbrella and a view over the roof tops to the harbour.We are surrounded by Greek neighbours with their own life style.
Long Term Rent welcome,please contact us
Next door building is not inhabited and ruined
,close to all sight seeing,restaurants,bars,museum,beach
UNESCO WORLD HERITAGE SITE,THE MEDIEVAL CITY OF RHODES
Its a joy to wander through the pedestrian-only, cobbled streets of Rhodes Towns old town, protected by
14th-century fortifications measuring 4km (2.5 miles) in length.
the whole house on 2 floors with top roof terrace
Interaction with Guests
would be delighted to share information and to meet new persons
The Greek neighbourhood is friendly and safe
The top attraction is the vast
14th-century Palace of the Grand Masters,
housing a museum tracing the islands history.
To reach it, walk up Ippoton Street, lined with ‘inns, each one representing a different country from
where the knights originated. Close by, the 15th-century Knights Hospital houses the
Archaeological Museum, while the nearby Byzantine Museum displays religious icons
and frescoes in the former cathedral
Also take a look at the pink 16th-century Mosque of Suleiman the Magnificent,
built when Rhodes was controlled by the Ottomans. A short distance southwest of town,
overlooking the sea, the Acropolis of Ancient Rhodes is home to the Temple of Apollo.
Many cruise companies also offer a half-day excursion by bus to Lindos, a whitewashed hillside
village crowned by a medieval fortress and an ancient Greek temple.
* Ippoton Street (Street of the Knights) (website hidden)_id=7029
* Palace of the Grand Masters
* Knights Hospital (website hidden)_Hospitaller
* Byzantine Museum
* Mosque of Suleiman the Magnificen (website hidden)_the_Magnificent
* Jewish Museum (website hidden)
Other Things to Note
please remember,it's an old house,more then 500 years and the décor is more artistic,as well the stairs to the roof top and the terrace are steep
1. Smoking is NOT allowed OR Smoking is allowed outside only.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5.location of any jurisdiction litigation will be Rhodes
Welcome to your vacation house on Rhodes Island
Every effort has been made to make sure all equipment in each rental unit is in working order. Please contact us with any inoperative equipment immediately. We will make every reasonable effort to have the repairs made as soon as possible. No reduction in rent, rebate or refund will be issued for any mechanical failure of air conditioning, dishwasher, refrigerator, washer/dryer, TV, or any other appliance.
NO REFUND OF RENT FOR INCLEMENT WEATHER, CHECKING OUT EARLY OR ACTS OF GOD.
Check in time at each unit is at 2:00PM. Check out time is at 11:00 AM. Prompt departure is necessary to prevent delay of guests checking in behind you.We are not responsible for items left behind.Should a house party be identified in a unit, occupancy will be terminated IMMEDIATELY with NO REFUND. Accommodations are strictly limited to the number as agreed
Quiet time is observed from 2.00 - 5.00 P.M. and 11:00 P.M. to 7:00 A.M. Please respect neighbors.
Please do not rearrange furniture in the units. An inventory will be performed at check out and charges will be made for missing items.
Any damage and/or theft of any property will be the responsibility of the guest making the reservation. We reserve the right to charge your credit card on file for damages and/or theft.
Sorry, NO renters (or their guests) are permitted to bring pets to the unit. You will be requested to vacate the premises--without refund-if a pet is discovered.
All units are NON SMOKING due to Law.
UPON CHECKING OUT, PLEASE:
1) Wipe down the moisture in the shower/tub with a used towel.
2) Wash, dry and fold used towels. Please have the ones you have used before checkout washing in washer or drying. (If not a full load, feel free to throw in a set of sheets.)
3) Wipe down sinks.
4) Broom clean tile floors and take garbage to the green puplic trash cans on the street.
1) Make sure dishes are clean and put away or are washing if there is a full load. (Please do not run the dishwasher for just a couple of dishes).
2) Wipe down sink, refrigerator, stove and microwave.
3) Please take out the garbage. (Don’t forget throw away the coffee grounds and the waste in bathrooms)
4) Broom clean linoleum floors.
1)close the heater in the winter.
2)Re-set TV to a Channel
4)Turn off Ceiling Fans/Lights.
1)Place used sheets in pillow case at foot of bed.
2)Fold comforter/blankets and place at end of bed.
3)Turn off Ceiling Fans.
1) If you use the grill / fire place, make sure it is clean and ready for the next guests, Secure
1)DO NOTput any paper in the toilets—it causes l damage and can crack the pipes. (Which would be a costly repair for you)
2)DO NOT leave the air conditioner or ceiling fans on if you open the windows or leave the house
3)DO NOT leave the lids off of the garbage cans. (The animals love treats.)
4) DO NOT leave doors open for bugs to fly in or smash them on the walls or ceiling.
We appreciate and thank you for your cooperation! The management, its heirs and assigns, are to be held harmless without recourse for ANY liability incurred by their guest(s) while under the occupancy of Rhodes4vacation Rentals