The caravan is Bluebird Contessa 2009. Sleeps 4/6, with 2 bedrooms, 1 Double, 2 small singles, plus pull out bed settee in lounge. A real Home from Home.
This is an important local nature reserve - just perfect for wildlife spotting and exploring.
The caravan is Bluebird Contessa 2009. Sleeps 4/6, with 2 bedrooms, 1 Double, 2 small singles, plus pull out bed settee in lounge.
• Families or couples - no hen or stag parties!
• Blown air heating in small bedroom, elecric convector heater in double bedroom.
• Wall mounted TV in double bedroom.
• Fully fitted kitchen with full oven & grill, fridge freezer, microwave, toaster, sandwich maker, kettle all crockery & cutlery plus many extra's that you would find in your own home.
• Lounge has a lovely warm gas fire, dining table with 4 chairs, bench sofas (pull out bed) & relaxer chair.
• 32" TV with DVD, lots of books & family DVDs plus board games.
Comfortable seating with lots of soft cushions, just like a home from home & very relaxing!
• Bathroom with toilet, wash basin, shower & heated towel rail.
• Outside-parking space for 1 car, paved area with garden table & 4 chairs plus parasol.
• Nice pleasant small garden with a grassed area.
• No pets please.
This is an important local nature reserve - just perfect for wildlife spotting and exploring. But that's only half the story - we're only three miles from the legendary rides and attractions on Blackpool's seafront. In fact, you can even see Blackpool Tower from our park. From playing a round of adventure golf to making a big splash on our Space Bowl flume, our park is all about enjoying family fun in an idyllic green space.
Other Things to Note
* Prices do NOT include a £100 security deposit, this is payable by PayPal upon booking arrangement.
* Further details available upon request.
• Families or couples only - no hen or stag parties!
• No Smoking
* No Pets
Stay here and you could give this host their first review!