About this listing
Deluxe Suite; 1 bed room apartment (480 sq ft) Queen Bed, Living room, Bed room , Work area, Dinning Area, Kitchen and large bathroom. Sleep 2
All Suites have the following features:
- Fast (super fast) Wireless Internet Access
- Cable TV with HBO, Starz and Sport Channels
- Key less entry
- Beach Towels
- Laundry on Premises
- Free Parking, 4 spots first come first serve. Free Street Parking, Monday trough Friday from 7 AM till 6 PM, or pay at the meter $1.75 per hour until 3 AM. $10 Daily Parking Pass.
The Building is centrally located, only 1 block from Spanola Way, 3 blocks from Lincoln Rd, Ocean Drive and the Beach. Bicycle Stop on the corner of the Block...
I had an OK stay at New Art Deco - the apartment has a great location - just a few blocks from the beach and Collins Avenue/ Oceans Drive as well as being close restaurants/services and bus links elsewhere in South Beach. I particularly liked that there is a Citibike docking station opposite the apartment which made cycling all over Miami easy to do. The apartment itself is however showing signs of wear and tear - scuffed paintwork, fallen towel rack/ shower curtain etc. I was staying on the ground floor unit and it could be quite noisy - noise from the front door to the block being slammed by other guests and you can hear people in the apartment above moving about.
Great location, great space, no issues with parking would highly recommend it! Thanks so much!!
We booked a suite (A5) 2 years ago when the building has just been renovated and we were really satisfied. We deciced to come back and this time we did not enjoyed our stay at all.
I will be honest the situation is excellent , a few blocks from the beach , great neighborhood. Javier also let us checkin earlier (1pm) et checkout later (12pm).
Now for the cons :
1) the parking slots : this time we rented a car and we realize how 4 slots for 18 suites is ridiculously not enough. We had to park in a private parking on the 12th. Count 1$ per hour and flat night rates the week end (15$).
2) 2 years ago everything was clean, ikea furnitures, floor etc... now everything is broken and dirty : rust on the fridge, missing skirting boards, mold behind wardrobe, floor warping, holes in the doors...
3) noise : two years ago we stayed in one of the back suites (A5) and we did not get so much noise. this time we got the A1 (first on the left) and we could ear the front door slamming every 5 minutes. You can also clearly ear the footsteps above, waking you up at 6am
4) Bugs : We found 2 cockroachs in out suite during our stay. We discussed about it with another couple on the 2nd floor that found one too. The building is clearly infested but javier "honestly never saw a bug there" so be carefull 2 times we checked the whole appartment and our luggages during the night to clear them out.
I think this building is falling appart and i certainly wont stay here again !
The location is amazing and the apartment is great! We had a great time!
Javier was extremly quick in responding to all of our requests and I would highly recommend booking this apartment
Our first time to South Beach. This place was in a good location - central to South Beach as well as a Citibike ride to Wynwood & Design Districts. We had a car and parking overnight on the street is not available. We were lucky enough to get one of the 4 parking spots and just left the car there until we left. We were in unit A1 - street side on the first floor - it was quiet during our stay. Interesting choice of all white furnishings - they couldn't help but look dirty, even though I am sure they were clean. Would stay here again.
This was our second time at Javier's apartment and we confirmed that the neighborhood is very well located.
It is safe, near to Lincoln Road, the beach and also to Ocean Dr.
Whenever we needed help, Javier was there to assist us.
The apartment is great. Definitely we will come back in our next third time.
Thanks a lot Javier!
This host has 1338 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews