Deluxe Suite; 1 bed room apartment (480 sq ft) Queen Bed, Living room, Bed room , Work area, Dinning Area, Kitchen and large bathroom. Sleep 2
All Suites have the following features:
- Fast (super fast) Wireless Internet Access
- Cable TV with HBO, Starz and Sport Channels
- Key less entry
- Beach Towels
- Laundry on Premises
- Free Parking, 4 spots first come first serve. Free Street Parking, Monday trough Friday from 7 AM till 6 PM, or pay at the meter $1.75 per hour until 3 AM. $10 Daily Parking Pass.
The Building is centrally located, only 1 block from Spanola Way, 3 blocks from Lincoln Rd, Ocean Drive and the Beach. Bicycle Stop on the corner of the Block...
This was our second time at Javier's apartment and we confirmed that the neighborhood is very well located.
It is safe, near to Lincoln Road, the beach and also to Ocean Dr.
Whenever we needed help, Javier was there to assist us.
The apartment is great. Definitely we will come back in our next third time.
Thanks a lot Javier!
We had a very mediocre experience staying in this small complex of flats. We stayed for 10 nights in unit B1 on the second floor. The bedroom is bright and looks out on to the street but the living area/kitchen is quite dark. You should also be aware that the washing machine and dryer is shared with the other units and you need to pay $4 per load. The strengths were the price, the location, the availability of parking, and the very quick response to all issues. We were also provided with a crib for our baby, which was a very nice touch. The general cleanliness of the unit was OK but there were no cleaning supplies so we had to buy our own floor mop, cleaning spray, dishcloth, paper towels, garbage bags, etc. The other issues we had were:
1) Broken chair in bedroom (cracked and dangerous to sit on, building manager seemed to be aware of it, yet it was only replaced when we mentioned it);
2) Toilet flusher broken, known to building manager (had to use pot to flush the toilet!);
3) AC broken - this was fixed 3 days into our stay;
4) stained sofa;
5) dent in door to bedroom at foot level, as though someone kicked it in;
6) stale crumbs and pieces of some sort of dry food under sofa;
7) piece of what looks like a fossilized hot dog under stove hob;
8) shower curtain rod kept coming off, including falling off at night with a loud thud and waking us up;
9) hole in bedsheet.
The other general downside of these properties is that there is no real outdoor space.
L'appartement est fidèle à description. Si l'objectif est de profiter d'un beau pied à terre charmant et agréable ce n'est pas l'endroit. L'appartement est propre et comprend les nécessités de base et c'est tout.
Cependant, si votre objectif est de profiter de South Beach le plus possible, c'est idéal! L'emplacement est SPLENDIDE! À quelques coins de rues de tout les avenues principales à visiter et de la plage! C'est merveilleux et pour le prix à cet endroit à SOBE c'est imbattable! En plus le stationnement est gratuit et facile, c'est un net avantage! Merci Javier!
We stayed in one of Javier’s apartments for 7 days over Christmas (apt B6). Overall a good experience. Location was fantastic, the apartment was clean and comfortable despite some minor wear and tear and a bad smell in the hallway. We were provided with a real crib for our 1 year old which was extremely convenient. Noise from the neighbours was a little bit of an issue as the building’s soundproofing is not the best but probably also due to bad neighbours. Communication with Javier was perfect.
We really appreciated staying in Javiers apt. We stayed for 10 days and the location is perfect (beach, restaurants and shops), u don't need a car. Everything is like in the pictures. The construction work somewhere mentioned are over! The only thing you could hear sometimes are neighbors. I'd definitively stay here again as Javier and Micheal answered really quickly and helped whenever needed! Thx again :)
The perfect apart! Nice design. All was new and superior. There are All you need in the kitchen. Convenient place. Subway station is 1 minute walk. I'll be happy to stay there once again
This host has 1242 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews