About this listing
Centrally located on a quiet street in Germantown (Schnitzelburg), this house is perfect fit for you and your group. Enjoy walking to local coffee shops, bars, and restaurants, sitting on the front porch, perusing the "historical" Louisville books at the house, and watching the chickens run around :)
- Walking distance to great local bars, restaurants, grocery, wine & spirits shop, salons, antique mall, and more!
- 1 mile from Interstate 65
- 1.5 miles from the vibrant Highlands neighborhoods (Bardstown Rd).
- 2 miles from the Louisville Zoo
- 2 miles from U of L
- 2 miles from Kentucky Expo Center / Fairgrounds
- 2 miles from Louisville's 4th Street Live
- 3 miles from SDF (Louisville Airport)
- 3 miles from Waterfront Park, Slugger Field, YUM Center, and many other downtown attractions.
- 3 miles from historic Churchill Downs
- 2 Bedrooms (2 Queen beds)
- 1 Futon (sleeps two)
- 1 Sectional (sleeps two)
- 1 Full bath
- Huge Living Room w/42" flat panel TV, DVD Player
- Large Dining Room with seating for (6)
- Gas Stove/Oven
- Coffee maker
- Bluetooth speaker
- 1-car garage (additional street parking available)
- High-efficiency washer & dryer
- Large fenced-in backyard (pets welcome)
- Gas grill
- Central A/C, heat
My home is yours! Please make yourself at home and use whatever we have available for you (see list above).
Other things to note
For Kentucky Derby weekend, a 3-night minimum is required. Typically our guests will check in on Thursday and check out on Sunday, but it's totally up to you!
As mentioned, I have 5 hens. Assuming it's not the dead of winter and they are not "molting", I'll do my best to ensure there are fresh eggs on hand.
If you'd prefer to stay in one of the most popular neighborhoods in Louisville (The Highlands), I have another listing near Bardstown Rd: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/16374823
- Lock all doors when leaving (front, side, sliding glass).
- Close and lock all windows when leaving
- No smoking inside. If you do wish to smoke, dispose of butts in GREEN ashtrays located on front and back porches.
- Please be courteous to neighbors by keeping noise to a reasonable level after 10pm
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 26 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hi, I'm Jeff. I've been an Airbnb host for over 5 years and am passionate about it! I love Jesus and my wife. I like bourbon, real estate, trail running, cycling, group exercise, snowboarding, household budgeting, neighborhood engagement, good beer, traveling, meeting new people, and spending time with close friends.
About the home
When you stay in an Airbnb, you’re staying in someone’s home.