About this listing
Hello, we are a family-owned villa - Zoe Villa. There are 10 one-bedroom villas with a private pool, kitchenette, and bathroom that has a bath tub, shower and 2 sinks.
Note: We made 3 listings on airbnb for all 10 one-bedroom villas. If the calendar listing is shown as "booked" for the date you want, please message us about it. We have 10 one-bedroom villas.
Space that is not shared:
Each guest will enjoy their own one-bedroom villa with a private pool, kitchenette, and bathroom (bathtub, shower and 2 sinks) overlooking the pool. Some villas have adjoining access.
Common Area (Shared):
Breezy alfresco lounge that overlooks the garden.
We are still beautifying our spa hut and restaurant, however, we believe it's not going to cause any disturbance.
The spacious one-bedroom villa with the private pool and the alfresco lounge can be accessed 24 hours.
Interaction with Guests
Unfortunately, I'm not always there. I'm currently furthering my studies in the US but will usually come back during the holidays. Hope to see some of you during my break.
•S2S CrossFit is just a minute walk
•Cycle around fields of rice paddy (5 min)
•Horse riding around the village and on the beach – during sunset is beautiful (5 min)
•Berawa Beach (5 min): Good for beginner’s surfing and swimming
•Echo Beach (10 min): Good for intermediate surfing (pretty rocky sea bed). The Quicksilver Surf Competition was held here. There are people who swim too, however some parts are pretty rocky. Apart from surfing and swimming, there are a number of delicious seafood restaurants by the beach.
•Canggu Café (5 min)
•Hungry bird (5 min)
•Canggu Plaza (10 min): They have a number of restaurants (Brazilian grill, Italian cuisine and Japanese)
•La Finca Restaurant (15 min): Spanish, Tapas
•Betelnut Café (10 min)
•Nuri’s Resaurant (10 min) – mouth watering pork ribs
•Seminyak Shopping (25 min)
•Tanah Lot Temple (30 min)
•Bat cave (Goa Kelelawar Serijong) (1h15m): Situated by the beach
Transportation will be needed. We can help you rent a motorcycle/scooter, bicycle, car with a driver, or simply call for taxi.
Other Things to Note
- Massage and lulur (traditional exfoliation) services can be provided in the villa.
- We can provide arrangements for car rental with driver, scooter rentals, mobile phone rentals (if your mobile is locked with your current phone provider), babysitting, and if anything else, just ask
- The kitchen serves breakfast, lunch and dinner
- We have provided a complimentary water dispenser so you can relax, and hydrate yourself without worrying about constantly buying bottled water. We know it's a small thing but plays a big part on parched throats especially when the tap water is not drinkable
Not too many...
1. Please smoke outdoors, on the sun deck by your pool.
2. Please be considerate with voice volume at night (no loud music or shouting)
3. HAVE FUN! That's the whole point of a holiday right? We know you will.
From Dec 18, 2015 - Jan 03, 2016 the minimum stay is 3 nights.
About the Host, Zoe Villa
Zoe Villa Canggu Bali is a new accommodation offering cozy rooms and excellent service. Located only one kilometer from Canggu Beach, guests are able to reach several main attractions such as Canggu Plaza, Betelnut Cafe, Monsieur Spoon Cafe and Canggu Deli within a walking distance or Central Seminyak and Shopping district within a short drive. Ngurah Rai International Airport is also 40 minutes’ drive from the villa.
Zoe Villa Canggu Bali offers private villa, equipped with kitchen and seating area overlooking the pool. The air-conditioned bedroom is fitted with a flat-screen satellite TV and en-suite bathroom with shower and bathtub. The property has 24 hour security. On-site parking spaces are provided. Zoe Villa Canggu Bali is the perfect place away from all the hustle and bustle.