Pondok Catu, private villa
Stunning two bedroom, cozy villa set in large, lush tropical garden.
Fully walled for privacy and security.
With a real nice 12 m pool.
Kind, friendly and helpfull host.
Weekly and monthly rental: - 11% + free pick up from the airport.
Last minutes offer - special requests are welcome for 2 days in between booking periods, please check out the calendar and don't hesitate to contact us...
Stunning two bedroom, cozy villa set in large, lush tropical garden with mature trees, uniquely located in the centre of Ubud's artists' colony, Penestanan. Fully walled for privacy and security.
Built with love and furnished with lovely comfortable Balinese items. This villa is a magical oasis for a relaxing and rejuvenating holiday. Laze on cushions in the thatched gazebo, swim in the sparkling pool, read a book on the terrace or siesta peacefully in the open living area - the villa is yours to enjoy in complete seclusion.
Pondok Catu is 200m down a small laneway off the main road of Penestanan (Your suitcases will be carried to the house upon arrival and departure).
* 12m x 3m pool with swimout
* A security safe for you valuables
* Thatched gazebo
* Daily Service
* Welcome Breakfast
* Unlimited drinking water
* Loungearea on the first floor.
* Very fast internet wifi
No extra cost, all included
#bali #ubud #penestanan #privatevilla #swimmingpool #monkeyforest #ricefields #lastminuteoffer #pondokcatu #nearubud #walkingdistancetoubud #sayan #nearsayan
Two en-suite bedrooms with fans and air conditioning. The 2 bedrooms are connected by an external staircase.
- One with a king size bed (180x200) and a sofa (70X230)
- One with queen size bed (160x200)
- Babycot available
- In the lounge area on the first floor there is a "cornersofa" with 3 madrases each sized 100X170.
- Furthermore there is 2 floor madrases placed in the gazebo (which can be moved).
- Linen and towels
- Two bathrooms. One with an "open sky"-shower and bathtub.
- Large dressingroom with air conditioning - with possibilities of drying clothes (Because of the high humidity).
- Large open living area, with dinningfacilties.
- Thatched Gazebo (a Balinese style pavillion) for relaxing.
- Fully equipped kitchen.
- SateliteTV with big screen, DVD with USB port and WiFi internet.
Interaction with guests
The manager Kadek comes every day to clean the house and the pool.
He likes to advise and help you.
He is a very friendly and helpfull guy.
If you want you can ask Kadek if he will make breakfast for you. Kadek is a good chef. You pay for the grocery and Kadek cooks it. Arrange with him upon arrival.
Other things to note
You can access the villa with a scooter and park it in front of the villa - on the private parkinglot.
Very close to the villa (one, just on the other side of the path) there is a lot of good and nice restaurants - both for breakfast, lunch and dinner. And for eating in and take away.
Please don't smoke inside the house. Outside is OK.
We don't ask for a deposit!
Please replace if you damage something.
We are Suteyasa "Kadek" and a Danish family of 7 - Keld and Kirsten (Grandparents), Anne and Magnus (Parents) with 3 kids Anton, Frode and Carlo.
Kadek is the Manager of the house and has been this for a decade and is very kind, friendly and unik person :-)
Keld is the Airbnb - administrator of Pondok Catu.
Pondok Catu is our second home and we love to give other people the opportunity to have the same wonderful experiences of Bali, Ubud and Pondok Catu as we have :-)
Our life motto: Life - and Ubud - is FANTASTIC