About this listing
LIVE THE REAL NEW YORK EXPERIENCE
This apartment is perfect for those wanting to experience a true local New York experience. We are offering a private bedroom with queen size bed in great location on Rivington street in Lower East Side. The neighborhood is very lively and definitely the hip place in the city to be (Even Lady Gaga has lived on this street and sings often about it in her songs-)
The neighborhood is synonymous for local galleries, trendy dive bars and has some of New York’s best cafes, restaurants, bars, live music and clubs outside your door step.
The F Train is 2 blocks away and the M & J & the 6 lines are 3 blocks away, which means that your only minutes away from Times Square, Central Park, Central Station, Empire State Building, Rockefeller Center and Broadway Musicals. You are also a few blocks away (walking distance) from Soho, China Town, Little Italy and the East Village. And for those wanting to experience Brooklyn you are also around 10 minutes by train going the opposite way. But trust us once you experience Lower East Side you may find it difficult to leave the area.
The room is available for up to 2 people (sharing one bed).
* Queen bed * Wardrobe and Storage
Free WiFi * Fresh towels and linens
TV with Cable (in shared space)
Living room with TV, DVD & cable
Apartment has Heating and AC
* Full kitchen includes use of: microwave/refrigerator/freezer, stove, oven, Juicer, pots & pans, tea kettle.
TRAVEL FROM THE AIRPORT: whether your coming from JFK or LaGuardia there is a flat airport charge of $45 plus tolls, tax and tip for anywhere into Manhattan
You can catch public transport from the airport, however if you are not familiar with the New York subway you may get alittle confused (but we are more than happy to give you directions if this is something you want to do).
no smoking cigarettes
responsible guests please
* NO DAILY MAID SERVICE – While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. I do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the apartment.
* Any key received and then lost will result in a $25 per key replacement fee.
* Renter agrees that I (D.O.) am not liable for any injuries to renter(s) or his/her guests during stay in the apartment.
* Renter agrees that I (D.O.) am not liable for any loss due to flood, fire, theft or lack of services by landlord. Renter understands that he/she is not covered under apartment insurance and if he/she wishes to be insured in case of fire, theft, or flood damage in the apartment he must obtain coverage on his own.
* SOLE AGREEMENT: The parties hereby agree that this document contains the entire agreement between the parties and this Agreement shall not be modified, changed, altered or amended in any way except through a written amendment signed by all of the parties hereto. Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
* GOVERNING LAW. This Agreement shall be governed, construed and interpreted by, through and under the Laws of the State of New York.
I hereby agree to all provisions listed above: