LIVE THE REAL NEW YORK EXPERIENCE
This apartment is perfect for those wanting to experience a true local New York experience. We are offering a private bedroom with queen size bed in great location on Rivington street in Lower East Side. The neighborhood is very lively and definitely the hip place in the city to be (Even Lady Gaga has lived on this street and sings often about it in her songs-)
The neighborhood is synonymous for local galleries, trendy dive bars and has some of New York’s best cafes, restaurants, bars, live music and clubs outside your door step.
The F Train is 2 blocks away and the M & J & the 6 lines are 3 blocks away, which means that your only minutes away from Times Square, Central Park, Central Station, Empire State Building, Rockefeller Center and Broadway Musicals. You are also a few blocks away (walking distance) from Soho, China Town, Little Italy and the East Village. And for those wanting to experience Brooklyn you are also around 10 minutes by train going the opposite way. But trust us once you experience Lower East Side you may find it difficult to leave the area.
The room is available for up to 2 people (sharing one bed).
* Queen bed * Wardrobe and Storage
Free WiFi * Fresh towels and linens
TV with Cable (in shared space)
Living room with TV, DVD & cable
Apartment has Heating and AC
* Full kitchen includes use of: microwave/refrigerator/freezer, stove, oven, Juicer, pots & pans, tea kettle.
TRAVEL FROM THE AIRPORT: whether your coming from JFK or LaGuardia there is a flat airport charge of $45 plus tolls, tax and tip for anywhere into Manhattan
You can catch public transport from the airport, however if you are not familiar with the New York subway you may get alittle confused (but we are more than happy to give you directions if this is something you want to do).
no smoking cigarettes
responsible guests please
* NO DAILY MAID SERVICE – While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. I do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the apartment.
* Any key received and then lost will result in a $25 per key replacement fee.
* Renter agrees that I (D.O.) am not liable for any injuries to renter(s) or his/her guests during stay in the apartment.
* Renter agrees that I (D.O.) am not liable for any loss due to flood, fire, theft or lack of services by landlord. Renter understands that he/she is not covered under apartment insurance and if he/she wishes to be insured in case of fire, theft, or flood damage in the apartment he must obtain coverage on his own.
* SOLE AGREEMENT: The parties hereby agree that this document contains the entire agreement between the parties and this Agreement shall not be modified, changed, altered or amended in any way except through a written amendment signed by all of the parties hereto. Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
* GOVERNING LAW. This Agreement shall be governed, construed and interpreted by, through and under the Laws of the State of New York.
I hereby agree to all provisions listed above:
Keith was a fantastic host, super fast responses, and extremely helpful. The apartment was comfortable and as advertised, we really had a great time. Would definitely recommend!
Keith is a great host, very nice guy. Apartment was well-decorated, clean, and as described. Located in LES with many places to go closeby.
We had a pleasant stay in Keith's apartment. Keith was helpful and reachable around the clock.
The location is great and the apartment was clean. We didn't see the other visitors a lot, so it felt like our own apartment. We would definitely stay in this apartment again.
We spent 10 days in NY and in this apartment. What can I say: location, location, location! It is really great! Walking distance to SoHo, Little Italy, Chinatown and East Village makes you in the true heart Manhattan.
Keith is very helpful and friendly person, answering all questions and request. It was a pleasure to deal with him.
Apartment is very warm (for us it was rather hot in the apartment, we are used to lower temperatures). Room was really small and I lacked some small table, but it was exactly as on the picture.
Furniture in the living room is rather oldschool and quite used. The same is the bathroom- rather old style but with nice, hot water.
During our stay apartment was cleaned once and it made it even nicer to stay.
Apartment is on the 4th floor, no elevator. Quite good exercise every day :) Consider it when packing your suitcase! :)
Overall, good value for money and fantastic location with friendly host.
Keith's place was great. Check in was easy, the neighborhood can't be beat. It was warm in the apt but we opened the windows and it was fine. All good things NY has to offer are within walking distance from this place. Also very near subways. I can't say enough good things about our (website hidden) the bed was soooo comfy!
The listing was as described. The apartment is very clean and it is situated in a nice area with many bars and restaurants nearby. We did not actually meet Keith in person at any point but everything still worked out smoothly and our stay was enjoyable.
Appartamento in ottima posizione x la metro' (2 fermate a cinque minuti a piedi ) camera e bagno minimali ma buon rapporto qualita' prezzo !!!Unica nota da tener presente ,quarto piano senza ascensore .
This host has 61 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
Hey Hey World,
My names Keith. I'm a native New Yorker who absolutely loves everything NY has to offer! I'm super social and enjoy eating out and taking in the sites of the city. If you need a recommendation on a place eat, a bar to drink, or an exhibit to see, I'm your guy.