About This Listing
Our cool and comfortable three bedroom villa has a true beach house feeling! It comfortably sleeps up to 10 and is centrally located in an awesome neighborhood, just down the street from the ocean. Enjoy a gourmet kitchen, pool and stellar ocean view
At Villa Romar, experience and embrace the panoramic ocean view and delightful ocean breeze, of this spacious, luxurious, and charming brand new 2700 square foot home. This ultimate getaway is only minutes from downtown San Jose Del Cabo and Cabo San Lucas. This Villa allows for relaxation as well a picturesque view from every room.
All three rooms in the main house are equipped with a TV, DVD player, and an individually controlled air-conditioning unit. The living room has a big screen TV and a BOSE entertainment system that is compatible with an iPod or iPhone. Additionally, there are speakers outside the home on the patio that are connected to the entertainment system so that you could enjoy music even while swimming in the private pool or enjoying the sun in the lounge area. Wireless broadband Internet is also available for your convenience.
Stepping into the main home you will notice a stellar spiral staircase that leads to the bedrooms, a sitting area, and the Master Suite. The Master Suite has a king size bed, a spectacular view of the Sea of Cortez from the balcony, as well as a full private bath. Downstairs you will notice the living room with a flat screen TV, dining room, laundry room, half bath, and a granite kitchen with a walk-in pantry and fully stocked with everyday appliances such a fridge, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, etc.
This dazzling Villa is only a 5 minute walk to a World Class surfing beach (Zippers), and a five minute drive to the One and Only Palmilla, which has top-notch golfing as well as a new shopping area. In addition, you can take a five-minute drive in bus or taxi to the downtown San Jose Del Cabo. The brand new marina Puerto Los Cabos is a 10-minute drive for those that are interested in going fishing. If your looking for more beaches, lands end, or even prime nightlife, Cabo San Lucas is only a 15 minute drive away.
Short and long term rental are available. An additional guesthouse is available on the property for larger families, or couples who desire their own privacy while staying at the Villa (contact us for details).
Interaction with Guests
We will not be present during your stay and there will NOT be another party staying in the guest home during your vacation.
What a great house! We had a wonderful trip from the moment we arrived. Andrew was there to meet us and made us feel right at home. The house was beautiful and the view down to the ocean can't be beat. The great thing about this house, is you can easily get to all the shops and restaurants in town, or you can just stay in all day and lounge by the pool and listen to music on the great stereo! If you are surfers, this place can't be beat. You are literally looking down on Zippers and could walk to it no problem, or drive two minutes to Old Mans. We will definitely be coming back!
- Great location for surfing
- Beautiful pool and outside area
- We used Andrew & Maria's chef and were treated to lots of authentic Mexican food at a very reasonable price
- We also had an emergency dental situation whilst staying there which Andrew helped us out with very quickly
Throughout our time at this incredible property, we kept wondering how things could get better--and they did. The immaculate attention to detail as well as easy to deal with reservations and hospitable hosts made it a vacation for the record books. This villa is an excellent selection for anyone looking to have a relaxing stay in a beautiful location.
The home, pool and decor is all very nice and kept up well. The house provided all amenities that a visitor to cabo would hope for (beach towels, a beach bag cooler, margarita glasses...).The view from both the first story and second story is beautiful of the ocean. We felt very safe the whole time. This area was a great escape from the kinda chaotic feel of cabo san Lucas. The beaches near by are quiet and less visited which makes for a relaxing day. And there is a large grocery store just a 5 minute drive away for the days you want to cook in. We had a great time which is why this was my husbands second time in fact staying at this house. Will be back a third time I am sure!
Andrew was nice and very responsive from the time of booking to arrival. We communicated with Maria (home owner) upon arrival and throughout the stay; she was very nice and so helpful! The house is beautiful and accommodated our bachelorette party group perfectly. Every room is very spacious and the beds were comfortable as well!
We spent the majority of the time at the house as the pool was GREAT and the views were lovely. We took a walk on the beach one day, which is about a 10 minute walk from the house (beware of the big hill to the property though). It's a steep hill and a little challenging; great for a few morning workouts though :)
The neighborhood is very quiet with the exception of a few barking dogs - didn't bother most of us though!
1. It took us a while to find the house when we arrived, so definitely make sure when you book you get the exact neighborhood, street and part of town. We eventually found it, but took us a while.
2. We decided not to rent a car and it worked out well for us as we were at the house most of the time. We took a few cabs and they are $$$. We spent $50 roundtrip to the Cabo Surf Hotel, which was not even a mile away. Negotiate though because we were able to get all the way to downtown Cabo for just a little more than that.
3. The grocery store is about 5 minutes away from the house, downtown Cabo about 20 mins. There are very few good restaurants near the house, but we were fine with that as we had most meals at home.
4. I highly recommend hiring Elba, the cook. She is very friendly, her cooking is fantastic, and rates are pretty reasonable. I would be VERY clear with her about how many meals and days you want her there though. We ended up paying a little more than we thought we would. No big deal though because we had so much food and quite a bit of leftovers too. She also had delicious cocktails ready to go at all times. Think watermelon marg actually served in the watermelon! Or the pineapple mojito in a pineapple!
She also cleans and takes out the trash, and she set us up with her friend who is a cab driver. He took us to Flora Farms (amazing farm-to-table) restaurant and then we reserved him for a few others rides; very seamless and comforting when you have the same person driving you around :)
Overall, a very wonderful trip for all of us. I would recommend this propoerty to
We loved the house so much last year that we decided to come back for one week this summer. The house is still amazing and we really felt privileged to be able to stay there. Thanks again to Andrew and Maria for arranging everything for us. We will be back for sure
About the Host, Andrew
Another great surf location
Great place to surf and check out the sunset.
The best golf course in Los Cabos
Brand new marina where you can hire a skipper and go out deep sea fishing
One of the best locations for Cabo nightlife!