Our apartment is located in the heart of Beijing, within the Chaoyang District. Chao Yang is home to the majority of Beijing's many foreign embassies, the well-known Sanlitun bar street, as well as Beijing's growing Central Business District (CBD).
The China World Trade Center (330 meters tall skyscraper) and CCTV Tower are both within 3 km of the apartment. From here, you'll be in walking distance and/or a short taxi ride away from many attractions:
• 5 km to Sanlitun Village (mega shopping mall with outlets of Adidas, Apple, Calvin Klein, etc; art galleries and a huge selection of restaurants)
• 10 km to Tiananmen Square and the Forbidden City (the Chinese imperial palace from the Ming to Qing Dynasty, and now the home of the Palace Museum with the biggest collection of Chinese antiques in the world)
(RMB $10 taxi fee for distances within 3km)
In the apartment:
- Full Kitchen with Utensils
- Air Conditioning
- Free Wireless Broadband Internet
- Cable TV
- Gym and Pool facilities available!
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.