About this listing
Very nice small studio for 2 people.
6th floor with elevator, very quite and clear.
Tv, wifi, hairdryer etc...
3 minutes walking to Champs Elysees. Very safe area.
Restaurants and most shops opened until midnight on Champs Elysees.
Less than 100 meters, you will find the metro stations: Miromesnil (lines 9 and13) and Saint-Philippe-du-Roule (line 9). You will also be close to bus lines.
This beautiful studio is also perfectly located. In the 8th arrondissement, you'll be nearby the best highlights of Paris. Among them:
- Les Champs Elysées: Only 5 minutes. The Avenue was first created in 1667 by Louis XIV's gardener, Andre Le Nôtre, in order to improve the view from the Tuileries garden. Today, it is noted as one of the most prestigious shopping boulevards of Paris, opened until late at night and you will find a great nightlife..
- The Musée Jacquemart-André: Only 300 meters, this museum was created from the private home of Édouard André (1833 - 1894) and Nélie Jacquemart to display the art they collected during their lives.
- The Parc Monceau is one of Paris's best kept secrets, painted by Monet numerous times. It is a very elegant centre of green in the middle of cosmopolitan Paris. Make sure you check out the statues, entrance rotunda and the surrounding mansions. Thanks to Haussmann himself this precious slice of parkland was reserved for the enjoyment and leisure of the people of Paris. The Park has free Wi-fi for the internet-conscious.
- Shopping: Only few steps from the Faubourg Saint-Honoré and the Montaigne Avenue: the heart of the fashion district
- I live in the same building at 1st floor which is very convenient to help you if needed. You also can use my washing machine for your clothes.
I am looking forward to welcoming you at my place.
check in and out when you want since I leave in the same building.
I you check out late and new guest already arrived, you can leave your luggages in my appartment 1st floor.
About the Host, Viviane
I am a women clothes designer. I leave and work in my huge appartment in Paris.
I am used to have at my place people coming from everywhere and I like it. It is very interesting.
I know Paris very well and can give you good info.