About this listing
Very nice small studio for 2 people.
6th floor with elevator, very quite and (website hidden), wifi, hairdryer etc...
3 minutes walking to Champs Elysees. Very safe area.
Restaurants and most shops opened until midnight on Champs Elysees.
Less than 100 meters, you will find the metro stations: Miromesnil (lines 9 and13) and Saint-Philippe-du-Roule (line 9). You will also be close to bus lines.
This beautiful studio is also perfectly located. In the 8th arrondissement, you'll be nearby the best highlights of Paris. Among them:
- Les Champs Elysées: Only 5 minutes. The Avenue was first created in 1667 by Louis XIV's gardener, Andre Le Nôtre, in order to improve the view from the Tuileries garden. Today, it is noted as one of the most prestigious shopping boulevards of Paris, opened until late at night and you will find a great nightlife..
- The Musée Jacquemart-André: Only 300 meters, this museum was created from the private home of Édouard André (phone number hidden)) and Nélie Jacquemart to display the art they collected during their lives.
- The Parc Monceau is one of Paris's best kept secrets, painted by Monet numerous times. It is a very elegant centre of green in the middle of cosmopolitan Paris. Make sure you check out the statues, entrance rotunda and the surrounding mansions. Thanks to Haussmann himself this precious slice of parkland was reserved for the enjoyment and leisure of the people of Paris. The Park has free Wi-fi for the internet-conscious.
- Shopping: Only few steps from the Faubourg Saint-Honoré and the Montaigne Avenue: the heart of the fashion district
- I live in the same building at 1st floor which is very convenient to help you if needed. You also can use my washing machine for your clothes.
I am looking forward to welcoming you at my place.
check in and out when you want since I leave in the same building.
I you check out late and new guest already arrived, you can leave your luggages in my appartment 1st floor.
viviane gave me a nice introduction and the communication was easy and efficient. the place got all i needed and is easy to reach. there are supermarkets and restaurant very close by. it was clean and the view over the roofs of paris is really nice. thanks a lot
C'était ma première expérience avec airbnb. Grâce à Viviane, à sa gentillesse et son super accueil, une excellente première expérience!
Logement de qualité et juste derrière les champs. Le top!
Hi had a great time staying here ... It's a calm place near to all major locations, commutation is not a problem if you stay here. About Vivian she is really kind, helpful and supportive person I would love to stay again here next time. It was like home away from home ......
Rahma was an excellent host. The studio apartment is small and the bed is a fold out couch/futon. However, it was perfect for what we needed and quite comfortable. Location is excellent, just a short walk to the Miromesnil station. We visit in early October so needed neither heat nor AC, so cannot comment on that. Recommended.
The reservation was canceled 9 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
Rahma made us very welcome, introduced us with a coffee, told us about the culture, the Haussmann style and offert us any help we needed.
Unfortunately we found not everything like expected. Might be a mistake, because we were looking for a flat with a real bed, the flat offers but only a sofe-bed - we didn't sleep very well.
This host has 37 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Viviane
I am a women clothes designer. I leave and work in my huge appartment in Paris.
I am used to have at my place people coming from everywhere and I like it. It is very interesting.
I know Paris very well and can give you good info.