About this listing
**This listing is for the entire house. Please check our other listings for individual rooms.**
Be sure to read our house rules prior to inquiring!
Grand San Francisco style home perfectly located in Warm Springs neighborhood. Many national and international dignitaries have enjoyed evenings in this gracious living room and taken meals in the formal dining room as it was formerly owned by Bethine Church, the venerable widow of renowned Idaho Statesman Frank Church.
A brief walk from the State Capital, downtown restaurants & bars, the Boise River Greenbelt, and trail access at Military Reserve Park. With all of these wonderful destinations less than a mile from home, this is a location that cannot be beat in Boise.
Rent the entire house for a family reunion, a graduation, but please be advised that only 12 guests are permitted--day or night. If you will have more for a particular meal or event please inform me prior to booking.We can also make the home available for longer term stays; bring the entire family for your St. Lukes or Elks residency.
We are gracious hosts and enjoy sharing our favorite restaurants and local adventures with new friends.
2 car garage
Indoor spa room
500sqft Master Suite
Great entertaining patio
Built in desks
Built in bookshelves
Wired for sound
3680 sqft on two levels
Ample closet space
Large upstairs laundry
Roosevelt Elementary School - .2 miles
North Junior High School - 1.8 miles
Boise High School - 1.6 miles
Boise State University - 1.4 miles
Idaho State Capital - 1.2 miles
River Greenbelt - .7 miles
Military Reserve Trail Access - .5 miles
St. Lukes Medical Center - .7 miles
Guests have access to the entire house; 3800sqft. The garage building is not accessible to guests and may be accessed by us at various times during the stay. We do not make a habit of hanging around, but occasionally do need to return for an item, etc.
Interaction with Guests
We will meet you when you arrive and show you around the house, answering any questions you may have. Generally we remain in town and will be available should any additional questions arise during your visit.
This neighborhood is unbeatable for access to all things Boise. BSU, The Foothills, The Greenbelt, Downtown, The Zoo, The Arts District, the Farmers' Markets and the Boise River are all within 1 mile.
Public transportation in Boise is terrible/non-existent. If you are here during warmer months and do not need to leave the downtown core then bicycle is the preferred method of transportation. In winter a car is fairly critical.
Other Things to Note
Be sure to read the house rules prior to booking!
1. No smoking/drugs/heavy drinking.
2. No shoes indoors, this is a shoe free house.
3. Quiet hours 10:00pm-8:00am.
4. 12 guests maximum--including visitors. If you need to make an exception for a special event please communicate that to me prior to booking. Additional charges will apply.
5. If the neighbors call me to complain about noise, or the police come out for a disturbance, or if any illegal activity is detected, YOUR RESERVATION WILL BE TERMINATED EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY AND NO REFUND PROVIDED.
6. All trash & recycling must be removed to the cans in the alley, or taken from the premises if the cans are too full to close.
7. All linens & towels shall be piled in the laundry room prior to departure.
8. Our house cleaner typically requires 3-4 hours to clean the entire house. Each hour after 5 will be billed to guests - $30/hr.
The garage building is not included in your rental and shall remain accessible to the owners at all times.
This is a family home in a quiet neighborhood. If you are looking for a place to party stay somewhere else.
Now you know what we expect of you! If there are particular requests you have for us please let me know prior to booking.