About this listing
The Bellevue #2 is the newest holiday home available in this small and secured block of 6 apartments. Spacious and bright with expansive views to the north & south this two bedroom, two bath, home away from home is perfect for families, executives.
The Bellevue #2 is the newest holiday home available in this small and secured block of 6 apartments. Spacious and bright with expansive views to the north & south this two bedroom, two bath, home away from home is perfect for families, executives, and travelers. Secured covered parking and deep terraces for indoor / outdoor living. Shared exclusive access to the rooftop garden. Lift access.
Located in one of the most sought after suburbs this top floor boutique apartment is located in the heart of Bellevue Hill only 5 minutes to Bondi Beach, 10 minutes to the CBD, & 1 minute to Bondi Junction. A perfectly central position on a leafy street guests will enjoy quiet tranquility whilst being in the heart of Sydney.
There are two spacious bedrooms with built ins and private balconies.
Secured covered parking and deep terraces for indoor / outdoor living.
Guests will share exclusive access of the rooftop garden which enjoys stunning 360 views of Bondi Beach, the Sydney Harbour, & City skyline.
Cafe's, eateries, and all essential amenities are within short strolling distance including bus and train transportation.
This home accommodates up to 4 guests and is child friendly.
Everything is included to make your stay most comfortable for short
and long term stays:
Two spacious bedrooms with queen sized beds and built in wardrobes:
- Master bedroom with ensuite and balcony
- Guest room with small study and balcony
- WiFi internet
- Air Conditioning/heating
- 2 LCD flatscreen TV's with surround sound stereo system
- Large open plan indoor/outdoor living room and kitchen
- Sun drenched deep terrace off the living area with a light & leafy view
- Fully equipped designer kitchen with all appliances; large fridge/freezer, gas stove, gas oven, double dishwasher
- Internal laundry with front loading washer and separate dryer;
- Luxury 100% quality cotton bed linens, bathroom towels, and beach towels all provided.Large terraces with with leafy views , new BBQ , and large patio table and chairs are the perfect for entertaining.
- Secured and covered private parking space.
2 queen beds
1 single blow-up mattress for the 5th guest
Our concierge will personally meet you on arrival to show you around the apartment and help you settle in.
14 night min stay NYE period
DISCOUNTED RATES FOR MONTHLY & LONG-TERM BOOKING
1. STRICTLY No partying is allowed in our properties and parties or noise disturbance may result in loss of bond.
2. No pets are allowed (except in pet friendly homes).
3. Number of guests must be known (inclusive of kids and babies) by Bondi Beach Holiday Homes when booking. An extra guest outside the agreement will not allowed and will result is deduction from security bond.
4. There is no smoking in our holiday homes. There is a $200 fee charged for
special cleaning to rid of smoke odor.
5. You are welcome to hire a port a cot and high chair for an additional $30 AUD
You may check-in between 1 PM to 6 PM from Monday to Friday. We will meet you on the premises to show you around the apartment and hand over the keys when you arrive. *Special arrangements can be made for check-in/outs at times outside normal hours.
Check in after 6 PM or in week-ends and public holidays
For guests arriving on week-ends/public holiday we ask that you collect keys from our office mailbox located in Bronte nearby. This is enroute from the airport and about a 7 minute drive from the apartment.
Before 10 AM or at the pre-arranged time with the owners. Please leave keys in the apartment and lockup when you go.
6. Guests agree to take good care of the property and leave it in as good as condition as it was upon arrival. There is a departure cleaning fee included in your total.
We rented both Bellevue #1 and #2 for our entire stay. On the overall, we enjoyed our stay. The apartment is located in a quiet area, but was close enough to reach Bondi Junction by a 15 minutes walk. It took about 15 minutes to drive to the city area.
The apartment was spacious and had all necessary amenities. Gina and Rachel were also very helpful in anwering our queries, and, particularly Rachel, who was very understanding towards our concerns and unhappiness.
Some points that made the stay less ideal:
- Bed was dirty upon check in, but was resolved the next day by resending the cleaners to clean up the apartment again. Hygiene also needs to be improved on the overall as we encountered pests during our stay.
- Inflatable bed for the fifth adult didn't work well. However, the folks at Bondi Beach Holiday Homes were nice to deliver a mattress instead.
- Although secured parking in the garage was provided, the space allocated for Bellevue #1 and #2 was very small and poses extreme difficulty to fit 2 full-sized sedan cars. There was also completely no lights in the garage, which made parking even harder in the night.
- Neighbours were not friendly, but it can't be helped.
Gina was great- met us although we were running late & gave us a run down of the property. Great position & parking a bonus.
Gina was very prompt in answering our enquiries and meeting us at the apartment. We had 2 questions while staying and again Gina was almost instant in her responses. The location of the unit is great, in a small block of units right above all the shops you could need; cafes, pharmacy, groceries etc. We had a hire car and appreciated the secure parking as it can be hard to park on the street. The entire building however lacks maintenance and even though it is modern has an air of being 'shabby'; weeds in common garden areas, non-working water feature, wobbly cement blocks on the roof terrace. The unit also has a 'needs a good bit of maintenance' air about it. We agree with a previous comment that the lack of windows in the 2 bathrooms and kitchen tends to make the unit feel stuffy. Having said that we did enjoy our stay and did find Gina concerned and prompt and we appreciate her attention.
We were assigned by Gina's assistant and she was helpful. The apartment was nice but the carpets in the apartment were giving tiny smell.
Bedrooms were great! They were both very spacious with full rooms of wardrobe. Second bathroom would be nicer with ventilation as it was pretty stuffy without any window or air.
Having a bbq pit and a balcony was brilliant, top it off with a terrace! Spacious kitchen with all utilities provided but no sponges so we had to buy our own. Dish washer works fine but i still need to clean a little before putting it in just so they are completely clean.
My friends and I were having problems with pest in the house. Maybe could improve in this area.
Gina was very helpful and was offered to lend me another fan because of my miscommunication from previous conversation. The apartment was very well equipped as we found a secondary fan around the house.
Location is good! Close to the bus stop, bondi junction and the city. Basically we were in the middle of sydney. Bellevue is a quiet residence which I love. I hope to visit sydney again and hopefully to see more amazing places to stay.
This host has 122 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Bondi Beach Holiday Homes
Welcome to your one stop for holiday accommodation in & around Bondi Beach.
We offer a selection of beautifully furnished holiday homes with modern comforts & spacious living areas. All homes are immaculately kept & located in prime locations near the city & beach with public transportation nearby.
Our holiday rentals include concierge service on arrival, complimentary Wi-Fi, luxury bedding and much more.
Perfect for guests looking for a beautiful home away from home. We invite you to enjoy Sydney in one of ours.
See you at the beach!
Gina & the team
Bondi Beach Holiday Homes