Private Rooms for Rent
(phone number hidden)
EVERYTHING IS INCLUDED!!! JUST BRING YOUR CLOTHES.
$60 daily per night
Low monthly rental rate
We offer furnished lovely private rooms with full kitchen and bathroom in a brand new home for male or female. Perfect for travelers, students, international guests, temporary stays.
Fine linens, soaps and towels
Fully equipped Kitchen and bath
All Rooms are extremely Clean and large
TV, High speed internet cable
Stereo, Wireless internet
Printer and fax set up
Game room/study area/Lounge
Access to Backyard
Laundry room on premises
Great location: Franklin Avenue in Downtown Brooklyn. Mixed neighborhood. Clean and Safe area. Two blocks from the A, C, and Shuttle train to the B, Q. Quick stops to Manhattan. Close to shopping area.
Please call (phone number hidden) or email for an appointment.
Angela is nice and available.
The room and the flat clean.
Second time for me I came to Angela's house and still good.
I had a fantastic experience in Angelas. It was kept very clean and all rooms are very spacious.
Other people living there were also very friendly. There is a large cooking area with lots of storage which angela regularly cleans. The same applies for the bathroom. I was extremely satisfied with my stay. Angela is always open to help or advice if you need it. Perfect location close to a main station line and a nice quirky local brooklyn (website hidden) a fussy person and i highly recommend this stay in any or the rooms.
Angela is very welcoming, happy to share with his guest about Brooklyn, the neighborhood. She's helpful and listening. The appartment is well located, next to A and C train, 25 minutes to Times square, close to Bedford, Fort Green, Prospect Park (Public Library, Museum of Brooklyn, organic market there...) and no so far that Williamsburg, Borough Hall of Brooklyn. Room, kitchen, bathroom are nice, clean and comfortable. I can really recommand this BnB.
Angela is a very nice , kind & helpful person.the apartment was clean & everything you need was there,it was very close to the subway station & you can reach manhattan easily.we had a very nice vacation :)
It was great staying at Angela's place. Angela is very friendly, welcoming and happy to help you with anything. She was responded quickly and was really nice if I had a question. I stayed in the apartment for about three month and I could't find a better place. The apartment is close to manhattan (subway right around the corner) and it took me about 15min to get to Downtown. The place is clean and comfortable. I would definitely recommend you to stay here. I really enjoyed my time here!
We had a great time at Angela s appartment, she was nice, the place is great, and not to far from the subway to go to Manhattan
That's very comfortable place to stay. It's very close from Franklin subway station. I love it !
Nous avons beaucoup passé un très bon séjour chez Angela. La chambre était très bien (suffisamment spacieuse et propre). Nous avons eu beaucoup de chance car nous avons eu tout le 2e étage pour nous donc nous étions très tranquille. Nous avons bien aimé le quartier qui est très mixte et agréable. La maison est a 5 minutes du métro donc très pratique! Angela nous a très bien accueillis et a été disponible pour nous!
Super séjour, merci Angela!
Angela was a superb and down to earth host. She made it very easy for me to settle in. The room was great. Bed was quite comfortable. I would definitely stay in her place again.
- The room and the apartment are quite large for NY standards.
- Angela has been very nice (she waited for us to arrive, as our bus was 1hr late, she allowed us to leave our luggage there for several hrs after checking out)
- Very close to the metro station, a few options to eat something around (not a lot though)
- Very good wifi connection
- You can't control the heating on the room. For us it was too warm the first night, and opening the window was not an option because of the noise from the street. Angela lowered the heating the next day and we were ok, but the first day we were very tired because of that. If you only have a few days in NY, you may want to maximize the quality of your sleeping.
- Even if that is not very clear from the listing, you may have to share the apartment with other hosts (each with a private room, sharing bathroom and kitchen). I personally don't like that, because there is no way to say if the other people are clean, quit etc... (if you share with the landlord/tenant, you can use the feedbacks to get an idea of those things). In our case, the guy in the other room would leave his stuff, including razor and hair, in the bathtub.
- The surroundings are not incredibly nice (as compared to other Brooklyn areas, eg. Cobble Hill)
- For its price it is a very good option that you should seriously consider.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.