Over 70 exceptional reviews for 3 years. Apartment is all yours! Perfect location in NY's most loved neighborhood. So comfortable! 1 block to subway, great food, shop in Soho, dance in Meatpacking. You are taken care of during your whole reservation!
You are truly taken care of during the whole reservation, from our communications before you book, to a smooth check in process, to a truly comfortable and convenient stay! My assistant Hannah and I are always available and happy to help you stay like a local.
* Apartment amenities and features will make you feel completely at home and comfortable.
* Sunny studio is larger than average, fully furnished and super clean.
* King bed sleeps two easily, and a third guest can be accommodated on the very comfy couch.
* All linens, towels, and personal toiletries like soap, toothpaste and first-aid kit are provided so you can pack fewer items for a great stay.
* Dresser drawers, full closet, and bedside shelves accommodate all your things.
* Lots of little extras like tissues, candles, and great books.
* Your closet is stocked with extra linens, blankets, memory foam pillows, an iron, shoe holder, yoga mat and fresh towels.
* The whole apartment has been renovated with new appliances.
* Bathroom features soaking tub, new tiles in bath and kitchen, and lovely decor.
* If you enjoy cooking or want to save a little money on eating out, the kitchen includes pots and pans, lots of dishes, coffee maker, toaster, a small food processor and a gas stove, plus so much more.
* Big windows, high ceilings, gorgeous hardwood floor, and a little larger than the average NY studio apartment.
* All utilities included. For the summer there is a fresh new Air Conditioner, and for winter there is plenty of steam heat generously regulated by the building management for a very cozy stay.
* Great water pressure and truly HOT water for a welcome shower after a day in the city.
* Also free, private Wi-Fi for high speed internet and consistent connection, especially great if you're here for work.
* Maps and books on NYC are provided in the apartment for your reference during your stay.
* Amazing location is one of the best features of this apartment!
The neighborhood is truly New York's most beloved with its brownstone buildings, cobblestone streets, and cozy restaurants - a genuine village within the urban excitement. You will feel like a true New Yorker here!
* Shop in posh Soho 2 blocks away
* Dance and meet for drinks in Meatpacking 10 blocks away
* People watch in Washington Square Park 5 blocks away
* Walk and jog on Hudson River Walk 4 blocks away leading to Chelsea Piers for every type of recreation including Trapeze School
* You're also within blocks of the High Line Park, The Standard Hotel and Summer Biergarten, The Blue Note Jazz Club, Chelsea Market and so much more.
*If you prefer not to cook, there is every type of restaurant you could hope for within 2 blocks and most deliver! Italian, Thai, Spanish, noodle shops, tapas bars, Irish pubs, coffee shops, and of course, amazing pizza on every block.
Transportation is so easy!
* 3 major subway lines all within a few short blocks will take you anywhere in the city: 123, ACE, and BDFM.
* The closest subway station is less than 2 blocks away and is called W. 4th St Station.
Christopher St, and Houston St Stations are also very close.
* There are consistently cabs available at any hour right outside the front door.
* If you let me know, I can arrange a car service for your check out day to take you to the airport or other destination.
You will feel instantly at home. I love my haven, and know you will too. Please don't hesitate to ask any additional questions! It's my pleasure to be a host and I am happy to give you my home for your adventure in NYC.
The whole apartment is yours.
* Cook if you wish.
* Enjoy soaking in the deep bathtub.
* Store all your items in the closet and dresser during your stay.
* Private Wifi.
I am always available to you and have a great team of friends, cleaning staff and a wonderful assistant.
* There is always someone at hand to help, to answer any questions or even to come to the apartment if you have an urgent need.
* I am usually the one greeting you upon your arrival and if I am away, it is my lovely assistant Hannah.
* I've been hosting non-stop for over 2 years and you are in excellent hands! I'll touch base with you every couple days to be sure all is well, and try to set you up ahead of time with all the amenities and comforts you will want for an amazing stay.
* Cobblestone and small streets
* Excellent restaurants for every budget
* Magical little parks and Hudson River
* Perfect for exploring NY by foot
* Small enjoyable neighborhood
* Major subway 1 block away
As an Airbnb host, it's so important to me that my neighbors and my landlord will be comfortable with me, so I ask every guest to keep their noise down and if a neighbor wonders who you are, that you are my friends staying with me. It's simple and once you've made your reservation, we are indeed friends in my book! Thank you for being wonderful guests!
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$50 / night after 2 guests|
|Minimum Stay:||2 nights|
|Check In:||2:00 PM|
C'était notre première expérience avec airbnb et nous sommes ravis.L'appartement est idéalement situé,le quartier est très vivant mais l'immeuble très (website hidden) est décoré avec beaucoup de goût, très confortable,on s'y sent vraiment bien.Elle a répondu à toutes nos questions et à toutes nos attentes avec beaucoup de gentillesse et d'attention.Les stations de métro sont juste à côté,le bus et stations de vélos également. Si nous retournons un jour à New York ce sera sans hésitation au même endroit!!
Elle's studio is perfect - beautifully furnished, clean , thoughtfully stocked with amenities ( down to contact lens solution!) and in a brilliant location for our shopping trip ! Her assistant Hannah was so friendly and efficient checking us in. My sister and I can't wait to stay again. Thank you Elle for a great intro to Airbnb- it surpassed my expectations!
I had a great stay in Elle's appartment. It is located in an area where nothing is missing - like in the appartment itself. Subway stations are a few minutes walk like very nice restaurants as well. The appartment is equipped with everything needed for a comfortable stay. The organisation was perfect and Elle was there to help anytime needed. Definitely a recommendation for a great stay in New York.
We LOVED our stay at Elle's apartment in the West Village! Fantastic neighborhood, extremely clean apartment and great communication by Elle! We would absolutely come back. The building itself is a little old/under construction but once you get into the apartment its just perfect!
Hot, tired and thoroughly fed up with the crazy travel between Newark Airport and the city, Elle's beautiful flat is such a great place to unwind. It's surprisingly light, airy as well as intelligently laid out for a real feeling of space and warmth, too. From prettily framed photos, pottery to a multitude of interesting books, it feels like an artist's haven.
Hospitality is clearly Elle's forte, she knows the traveler's mind and supplies the little things that we might forget. Think toothbrush, toothpaste, mouthwash, makeup remover, FLUFFY, FRESH AND PLENTIFUL TOWELS, etc. It's really thoughtful and seriously helped me out! The bed also has to be one of the loveliest parts of my stay...it's huge and comfy and perfect for resting for your achy bones. I was also surprised with how quiet it all was at night, especially considering how close you are to the action.
The flat is in a great neighbourhood. Amazing West Village restaurants surround you and I only wish I stayed longer so I could try them all out! Grey Dog is on your doorstep and I walked to The Spotted Pig, which was brilliant.
Oh, and New York summer? I laugh at your hellish heat. The air conditioner is all kinds of delicious.
Thank you Elle for being so accommodating and efficient, it was a pleasure staying at your flat!
Our host, Elle, was very helpful and responded to my questions quickly. She went above and beyond with advice and suggestions. The neighborhood was terrific. The fun starts as soon as you leave the door. So many restaurants in every price range. My daughter and I had a wonderful time and look forward to our return visit.
Elle was a perfect host, and in the "city that never sleeps" we slept like a baby! Everything we needed was easily accessible and the location was amazing! So many restaraunts and fun bars on the same street. Also lots of cool music shops that have lots of history. There is no reason to look at any other listings, this one is golden! Cherry on top of our perfect vacation to the big apple!
We loved Elle's apartment. it was very sweet and beautifully decorated. The location was wonderful too. Right in the heart of the West Village.
Second time in this apartment and it was great again. I really love the apartment. It's so cozy and nice and it's located in such a nice place. So many good restaurants and bars nearby. The subway station is a 2 minute walk. When you just want to relax a bit and you like watching people, Washington Square Park is a great place. You can be there in maybe 5 or 10 minutes. A little bit further but a really nice place is the High Line. A nice way to get there is via the Hudson River park. When the weather is nice you can see a lot of people running and playing ball games. And Elle is just great. I was really happy to see her again. When you want to visit New York and stay in a great neighborhood, this is the place.
Our stay at Elle Callanan's apartment in West Villlage was our first time using airbnb. Everything went smoothly right from the time we decided to book the apartment. Elle was available any time and always responded to our questions promptly. The apartment was very comfortable and well appointed.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT