About this listing
Charming apartment in the heart of Trastevere, one of the best area of the Roman nightlife.
Trastevere 9 is a charming studio in Trastevere, one of the best and most typical district in the historical centre, 50-square metres on two levels, sleeps 4, located on the 1st floor of a characteristic 3 storey building, just a few steps from Tiberina Island. In a few steps you can cross the river on the oldest remaining bridge!
It sleeps 4 guests in a living room with a double sofa bed cm 160 X 190 (63 in X 75 in ), a fully equipped kitchenette with oven and microwave and a full bathroom with shower. A staircase takes you to a loft with a double bed cm 150 X190 (60 in X 75in ). A nice feature of this apartment is the wood ceiling, which gives the space a warm, comfortable atmosphere.
The apartment is fully equipped with ai conditioning/heating, WiFi (extra service), radio-cd with I-pod station and washing machine..
This flat is in a typical roman building located in the most picturesque part of Trastevere, in the historical centre of Rome, just opposite Isola Tiberina (the island on our river with “Ponte Fabricio” the oldest remaining bridge of Rome: 62 bC !).
Trastevere is also one of the best places in the Eternal City to spend your evenings, as it offers a diversity of cafés and restaurants, scattered throughout the picturesque cobble stone streets. The name of district comes from Latin: trans Tiberis, over the river Tiber. The river bends and in between is this nice district. It used to be the working class area: Romans used to cross the river to go and work in the city now it is the district “alla moda”.
The apartment is also well connected to the city airports (Fiumicino and Ciampino) and to the main train stations in Rome. With a few steps you can cross the river and get to Jewish Ghetto and Largo Argentina, in the heart of the historical centre of the Eternal City.
Trastevere 9 is in the perfect location for visiting the Eternal City by walk. The historical centre of Rome is in fact quite small: it’s a circle of less than 3 kilometres (less than 2 miles) in diameter that includes (from North clockwise): Termini Station, Coliseum, Trastevere and Vatican. All the major attractions are in between. From Flatinrome 8 you can walk to the main sites : Coliseum, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain, Navona Square, Pantheon, Campo de' Fiori, etc.
Other Things to Note
Tourist tax to pay at arrival
Tourist tax to pay at arrival: 3,50 Euros per adult per night for a maximum of 10 nights
This rate includes:
* Final cleaning
* Utilities (water and electricity)
* Air conditioning (1.6-30.9) and heating (1.11-15.4)
* Cleaning assurance: if you don’t find the apartment as clean as you expected, please let me know within 24 hours of your arrival and I will have the apartment(s) cleaned again, free of charge.
* 24 hours assistance for any issue not only pertaining to the apartment
* FREE Wi-Fi Internet connection
* The provision of linen (sheets, towels, tea cloth and bathmat) is not included in the rental rate and will be charged at a rate of cost 15 Euros per person, or you can bring your own linen and towels to avoid having to pay this cost.
* Car transfer to/from airport/stations (60 Euros)
* Get your rental bike delivered to your apartment: contact us for further details
* Ticket for Reserved Entrance to Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel (SKIP THE QUEUE !): 27,50 Euros + 3 Euros sales fee. Children 6 to 18: 19,50 Euros + 3 Euros sales fee. Children under 6: free.
ARRIVAL DATE : between 4pm and 8pm. Late check-in (after 8pm) is 30 Euros.
DEPARTURE DATE : between 8am and 10am. Early checkout (before 8am) is 30 Euros.