About this listing
Sleeps 6+ in beds, 3-bedrooms, 2 Queens, 1 Queen Sofa(memoryfoam) and 2.5 baths. Panoramic Views, Hot Tub, Sauna, Waterfall/koi pond in living room. Come pamper yourself in this stunning home spa and resort. 1 mile to either Capitola or New Brighton beaches.
We have an electric charger available for your Tesla as well--but PLEASE inquire if you plan on using this. (to make sure ours isn't in the way)
The brightly lit rooms open out to wide spanning views of the ocean. The elegant home offers a panoramic view of the Monterey Bay from the Dining Room, Master Bedroom, 2nd-Bedroom, Hot Tub, Kitchen windows and Decks.
Long walk to Both Capitola Village & New Brighton State Beach are a short mile away. Also, don't miss the world-class Restaurants the Soquel village has to offer like Michael's on Main, Tortilla Flats, and Sawasdee Thai Food. Quick walk to gayles bakery too!
Interaction with guests
as much as you want! I'll get RIGHT back to you, and am easily accessible by email or phone. I also have been local here for 15 years and am happy to help
Friendly neighbors, very quiet. Has a secluded, woodsy, resort-like feel, but it's still close to everything! Easy parking, no traffic, but close to all the attractions!
Buses are frequent right down the road, mostly walkable as needed, easy entrance/exit to freeway.
RENTAL RULES (may result in loss of security deposit - please read)
1) Must be mature and respectful of our home and our valuables.
2) Quiet time after 10pm. Any noise complaints will forfeit the security deposit. This is a home in a quiet neighborhood. Guests must be respectful of our neighbors and abide by local ordinances.
3) People other than the registered guests may not stay overnight in the property. No events/parties without owners' consent.
4) Guests must completely vacate the property by chekout time. After a 30 minute grace period, late check-outs may have additional charges. (if you need a late check out and we don't have another check-in same day, let us know.
5) Excessive mess will result in deductions - according to our housekeeper.
6) No smoking.
7) No pets. Homeowner is allergic.
8) House is privately owned; the “Homeowner” is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The “Homeowner” is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 20 reviews for other properties.View other reviews