About this listing
Please note that the picture has items that were someone else's in the picture. There are several spots to choose from to pitch your own tent or you can rent this spot (another listing) which contains a tent and foam or airbed mattress.
This is a private quiet area on a beautiful, quiet 5 acres parcel where you can pitch a tent. The area is secluded and quiet and away from the main house. You carry out garbage and waste. Water, composting toilet, outdoor shower and electricity (in the area) are provided. We are within 5 minutes of Cottage Lake and Duvall and 15 minutes from Redmond and Woodinville.
We are near the quaint little artistic town of Duvall and about 10 miles from the Woodinville Winery district.
I can also provide delicious organic meals for you in AM or PM for an additional fee.
Additional Fees: This Listing is for 2 adult guests and we can accommodate larger groups for an additional fee. The fee per person beyond the first 2 are 10.00 per person. Sorry we cannot accommodate animals or children.
Public transportation is about a mile away.
FYI-The listing won't let me put no bed or no private room. The rental fee is for a tent space, outdoor toilet, shower and parking space.
If you require a space for an RV or tiny house please inquire with host.
Compost toilet, outdoor propane shower. If you would like me to prepare a delicious organic meal for you, I need a 24 hour notice.
Interaction with Guests
Very little interaction unless they choose to be interactive : )
We lives about 2 miles from a quaint little rustic town of Duvall.
There is a bus that comes about a mile away during weekdays only.
Other Things to Note
From Woodinville-Duvall Rd turn onto 236th Pl (there is only one way to do this)
go up hill and veer to the left at the top (this will put you on 236th Ave NE
Follow that road back about a half mile, you will cross over 188th St, keep going, the road will eventually make a hard right, after you go to the right look straight ahead and you will see a Private Drive sign (red and white) take that private drive down (off the black top) you will come to a T. At the T go left and follow the road back to the gravel parking lot at the end of the road. Once you are here call me at (phone number hidden) and I will come out to greet you!
Check in is typically between 3 and 6pm. Although sometimes I have stuff going on, so best to arrange a time for check in after the reservation is made. If you require special accommodations or time outside of this window for check in, please advise before reservation is made to ensure it is something I can do. Thank you : )
Please for the safety and enjoyment of all:
1. Pack in, pack out garbage and recyclables and keep food and garbage contained in car or away from camping area so we don't attract any critters.
2. Quiet - Please use bedroom voices
3. Parking only in the designated parking area
4. For food service please advise host 24 hours ahead. Extra Charge is 10.00 per breakfast and 15.00 for dinner (Organic, local)
5. No animals, additional guests or visitors
6. Please keep shower to a 5-7 minute maximum
7. When using the composting toilet, please ensure you put sawdust in first (if none is in there), then do your thing then put sawdust on top and dump container or ask host to dump as needed
8. Please only throw balls and Frisbee for dogs (if you choose to interact with them) They choke on sticks. Thank you : )
9. Adults only please
10. Please ensure gates are secured behind you
11. Please keep communal areas tidy behind you, for other guests
12. No shoes in the shower, shower sandals are ok as long as whatever you use is not used on the ground.
13. Please follow instructions on toilet and shower for your safety and comfort and those of other guests