About this listing
Clean, quiet, comfortable beautifully renovated 2 bedroom private apartment. Pretty sure you will enjoy the charming parks, yoga studios, shops bars and restaurant in Carroll Gardens. One block away from F and G train. 10 mins to downtown Manhattan.
Situated on a quiet, landmarked street with gardens fronting all homes, this 2 bedroom apartment has a private entrance.
Fully renovated space with new kitchen, marble tiled bath, radiant heat wood floors and ample closet space. Master bedroom with a view of a japanese maple has a king bed. Second bedroom, with a bamboo garden view has a daybed that opens to a king. Comfortable, bright, southern exposure living room with cable tv/wifi and access to outdoor space. Linens and towels are provided and the kitchen is equipped.
Carroll Park is a block away. Within a few more blocks are all the conveniences this charming neighborhood has to offer: great restaurants, unique shops, cafes, ice cream parlor, movie theater, farmers’ market, wine shops, gourmet cheese and pasta stores, italian and french bakeries. The new Brooklyn waterfront park complex is walking distance and great for bikers, runners as well as families with children. As long time residents of this neighborhood we love the “walking to everything” aspect of it.
For trips to Manhattan (or Coney Island) the F train is 1.5 blocks from the apartment. Approximately 10 min. to lower Manhattan & 30 min. to midtown.
We are looking for guests who are friendly, clean and quiet to enjoy our newly renovated garden apartment.
Please email me for availability.
A landscaped garden in the back of the apartment with table and lounge chairs.
Carroll Street stop with F & G trains is a block away.
Please observe these Rental & Safety Rules
(website hidden) smoking in apartment, please smoke outside near sidewalk and not in front yard or back yard.
2. People other than those in the guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest and the maximum people allowed to be in the apartment and its premise at any given time is 10 people.
3. Please be careful, the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4.Keep the apartment; it’s property and all furnishings in good order
5.Please no loud noise, no parties, no loud music and no large gatherings other than immediate guests’ family and friends (occupancy code does not allow more than 10 people on rental premise at the same time).
6. Only use appliances for their intended uses
7. Sorry, no pets are allowed
8. No nailing or drilling into wooden floors or walls (the radiant heat water tubes are beneath the floor)
9. No tempering with smoke, CO2 & security detectors
10. Please shut off lights, AC when you leave the apartment to conserve electricity
11. Check-In time is after 3pm, Check Out time is before 11am. (extra charges may be applied for early check-in or late check-out, please confirm with owner first for availability and cost).
12. Kindly lock front gate as well as front and back garden doors
13. Immediately notify the owners if there are leaks, drainage blocks, power issues or malfunctioning equipment in the apartment.
14. When departing (Check-out), please deposit the keys inside the gold box and lock the apartment and entry doors on your way out. You can keep the cast iron gate door open.