Clean, quiet, comfortable beautifully renovated 2 bedroom private apartment. Pretty sure you will enjoy the charming parks, yoga studios, shops bars and restaurant in Carroll Gardens. One block away from F and G train. 10 mins to downtown Manhattan.
Situated on a quiet, landmarked street with gardens fronting all homes, this 2 bedroom apartment has a private entrance.
Fully renovated space with new kitchen, marble tiled bath, radiant heat wood floors and ample closet space. Master bedroom with a view of a japanese maple has a king bed. Second bedroom, with a bamboo garden view has a daybed that opens to a king. Comfortable, bright, southern exposure living room with cable tv/wifi and access to outdoor space. Linens and towels are provided and the kitchen is equipped.
Carroll Park is a block away. Within a few more blocks are all the conveniences this charming neighborhood has to offer: great restaurants, unique shops, cafes, ice cream parlor, movie theater, farmers’ market, wine shops, gourmet cheese and pasta stores, italian and french bakeries. The new Brooklyn waterfront park complex is walking distance and great for bikers, runners as well as families with children. As long time residents of this neighborhood we love the “walking to everything” aspect of it.
For trips to Manhattan (or Coney Island) the F train is 1.5 blocks from the apartment. Approximately 10 min. to lower Manhattan & 30 min. to midtown.
We are looking for guests who are friendly, clean and quiet to enjoy our newly renovated garden apartment.
Please email me for availability.
A landscaped garden in the back of the apartment with table and lounge chairs.
Please observe these Rental & Safety Rules
(website hidden) smoking in apartment, please smoke outside near sidewalk and not in front yard or back yard.
2. People other than those in the guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest and the maximum people allowed to be in the apartment and its premise at any given time is 10 people.
3. Please be careful, the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4.Keep the apartment; it’s property and all furnishings in good order
5.Please no loud noise, no parties, no loud music and no large gatherings other than immediate guests’ family and friends (occupancy code does not allow more than 10 people on rental premise at the same time).
6. Only use appliances for their intended uses
7. Sorry, no pets are allowed
8. No nailing or drilling into wooden floors or walls (the radiant heat water tubes are beneath the floor)
9. No tempering with smoke, CO2 & security detectors
10. Please shut off lights, AC when you leave the apartment to conserve electricity
11. Check-In time is after 3pm, Check Out time is before 11am. (extra charges may be applied for early check-in or late check-out, please confirm with owner first for availability and cost).
12. Kindly lock front gate as well as front and back garden doors
13. Immediately notify the owners if there are leaks, drainage blocks, power issues or malfunctioning equipment in the apartment.
14. When departing (Check-out), please deposit the keys inside the gold box and lock the apartment and entry doors on your way out. You can keep the cast iron gate door open.
Ewa and Paul's place was perfect for our needs. Fresh, clean, modern and nicely decorated, it made for a great four night stay. Ewa warmly welcomed and oriented us. They were excellent about communication. For us, the location just off of Smith Street was ideal. We would love to stay with them again!
This apartment was beautifully kept and obviously recently renovated which made a very pleasant stay. The separate private entrance meant minimal disturbance to others and ourselves. Ewa was very helpful upon our arrival and provided us with useful local information. She was easily accessible if required. The street is lovely with many other brown stones and is very close to many local amenities including several retail and grocery stores as well as restaurants. A short walk to local subway. Overall an excellent stay for our family visiting New York.
Paul and Ewa were very pleasant. They answered all our questions promptly and made themselves available at any time. The description was accurate and the home was perfectly clean and comfortable. We loved the location and the neighborhood.
Ideal base for family holiday visit to NYC. Very agreeable and helpful hosts. One short block from F Train which travels right through the centre of Manhattan. So relaxing and agreeable to return to this neighbourhood at the end of each day and to such a spacious (for NYC) and well-equipped flat. Local area full of families. Smith Canteen at the end of the short street makes excellent coffee. One block away is a small public park with a basketball court which proved very handy. Our family also used Prospect Park for a run. Used Uber as needed and it was never more than a few minutes wait and sometimes a very comfortable car! The River Cafe beneath the Brooklyn Bridge was a sensational host for flawless Xmas lunch (need to book well in advance) with great view of Manhattan. Used Union Market on Court Street for good quality groceries/ready made or quick to make nutritious family meals. Used local store around corner in Smith Street for fresh bagels. If you've any questions the hosts are very helpful. I was ill on arrival and they recommended excellent local medical centre and wonderful local suggestions for family activities that might make it easier for me whilst I was under the weather. Places further afield in Brooklyn we enjoyed were the friendly Urban Vintage cafe (took the chess set and camped on the sofa), and Toms for breakfast (782 Washington Ave) - a local institution. Family highlight was to get tickets to a Knicks game. Sensational entertainment! One thing I would have done in advance if I'd known is try to get tickets to The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon. For the best view, Top of the Rock. The holiday queue at the Empire State is dreadfully managed and can ruin the experience. You also get to see the Empire State from the Top of the Rock. Ice skating in Central Park was another highlight. Need to book in advance. Very busy in holiday period. (Like many things in NYC) you can pay extra... and bypass the entrance queue and sit in rinkside heated VIP tent and sip hot cider. Did private deal with Uber driver (with great car) for return trip to the airport. That worked very well. Memorable trip. Thank you New York. And our warmest thanks to Paul and Ewa!
A great stay. The apartment exceeded our expectations. Very comfortable beds, great location (1.5 blocks from the F and G Train) and we really appreciated all the supplies. The local coffee beans were a big hit with my wife and I appreciated the stocked staples in the pantry. I would recommend 100%.
Paul and Ewa's apartment is beautiful and well stocked. Comfortable beds! Close to subway and anything you would want to eat right in the neighborhood. Great communication and Ewa was a perfect hostess.
We will be back!
We had a marvelous stay! The apartment was lovely and accommodated us very well. The location worked perfectly and we were grateful for your help and the milk!