About this listing
- Sanlitun bar/shopping district - 15 min. walk
- 5 supermarkets nearby:
* Jenny Lou's
* Jingkelong General Supermarket
* April Gourmet
* Ole! (level B1, Ginza Mall)
* BHG (level B1, Raffle City)
- 2 malls - Ginza Mall, Raffle City
- Fresh vegetable & fruit market - 5 min. walk
- Very near to several embassies including Canadian, Australian, German, etc.
- Dongzhimen subway station (subway line 2 and line 13) - 7-8min. walk
- Airport express subway line - 10 min. walk
- Bus station right outside north gate - lines (phone number hidden)
AMENITIES AND SERVICES
- Free wireless internet
- Professional room cleaning service every 3-4 days
- Full kitchen facilities and appliances in all apartments including electric stove, microwave, refrigerator, water dispenser, rice cooker, dishes and utensils provided
- Fully automatic washer in every apt.
- Central A/C & 24-hr. hot water
- lots of various Chinese restaurants small & large
- Pizza Hut - 3 min.
- McDonald's - 7 min.
- Sanlitun Village restaurants - 15 min.
- O'Sheah's Irish Pub - 8 min.
I had a great experience at Vera's studio. The location is ideal, and the staff was very welcoming and professional. I would definitely recommend this location to Beijing visitors.
This appartment is absolutely perfect and Vera was a really, really! nice, friendly host!
When i arrived, my taxi driver dropped me a bit too early (600m away from the right address), i was a bit lost and sent a message to Vera. Vera was so nice to pick me up and show me the way to the appartment! She also offered that i can call her to negotiate with the taxi drivers. I did not make use of it cause I was using UBER for the whole week (can absolutely recommend that for Beijing!), however found it very comforting to know that Vera would be available as help.
The appartment was also great! Very clean, you have got there everything you need. The whole appartment complex is also nice and very calm. Locationwise i found it also very cool, you have got access to 2 malls in walking distance and via UBER you will be able to be in the centre (e.g. forbidden city) within less than 20min (which is a good deal for beijing).
The apartment was easy to find and an easy walk from the airport express stop. We arrived early and there were a number of travellers waiting to get their apartment. We were lucky and got our apartment immediately. The check-in staff were very friendly and helpful with local tips and some cooking supplies (salt, soy sauce ...). The apartment was OK and had everything we needed for the few nights that we stayed. The location is very good with good transport and food in the area. The gated community has many international people and most people speak some English.
Vera was very forthcoming and particularly helpful ensuring we got safely to the apartment on the first night. The instructions to arrive were very precise including bilingual text for taxi driver. The area is very convenient and perfect for business trips. Lots to choose from in terms of shops and restaurants. Would highly recommend to people. Thank you
This host has 132 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Vera
I'm Vera, My families and I have some apartments in the same building, We have always had amazing AirBnB experiences and are delighted and excited to become an AirBnB host! We met lovely people through AirBnB and are very happy to finally be able to give back the feeling of warmth and friendliness that we received.
Since I am not be here frequently this year, My familie are hiring some people who can speak English on behalf.
Everyone here is very ethusiasm, respectful and kindly.
Please feel free to email us if you have any questions! Welcome to Beijing
God bless you!
Vera & her families