This large 100 m² apartment is on the second floor of an old house (without lift). The apartment has four bedrooms and accommodates up to 8 people (4 double bedrooms - two 180 cm beds and two 140 cm beds). It has a fully fitted kitchen, tiled bathroom with bathtub and a washing machine. Three of the rooms have a television.
The district Kreuzberg
Kreuzberg is the smallest district and belongs to Berlin's inner city. Unlike most other districts, Kreuzberg did not develop out of a rural village but was formed in 1920 as part of a major administrative reform out of the southern Friedrichstadt, Tempelhofer Vorstadt and Luisenstadt districts. It was named after the highest peak in the area, the Kreuzberg Mountain, which in turn took its name from the monument to the Freedom War (1813-15), topped with an Iron Cross, erected there by Karl-Friedrich Schinkel.
During the Second World War large sections of the district were destroyed, such as parts of the government quarter and the Ritterstrasse commercial area. The working class sections between the Spree River and the Landwehr Canal remained almost completely undamaged.
The district is located between Berlin's old city and the recreational areas to the east (Treptower Park).
Connections by public transport
Other districts of Berlin are easily reached by bus or city train (S-Bahn). For example…
* in 17 mins to Estrel (conference centre); from Pflügerstraße direct by bus 171 to Sonnenallee
* in 21 mins to Alexanderplatz: from street Glogauer Strasse by the 24-hour-bus M29 to underground station Hermannplatz, from there by undergound U8 to Alexanderplatz
* Berlin Hauptbahnhof (central-station) in about 34 mins: from street Glogauer Straße by the 24-hour-bus M29 to Sonnenallee then Bus M41 to Berlin Hauptbahnhof (central-station)
* in 38 mins to the fair, ICC: from street Glogauer Straße by the 24-hour-bus M29 to underground station Hermannplatz, from there by undergound U8 to Hermannstraße, than by S-Bahn (city train) S47 to Messe Nord / ICC
* in 37 mins to Zoologischer Garten: from street Glogauer Strasse by the 24-hour-bus M29 to underground station Görlitzer Bahnhof, from there by underground U2 (direction Theodor-Heuss-Platz) to Zoologischer Garten
* in 50 mins to the airport Berlin Tegel: from street Glogauer Straße by the 24-hour-bus M29 to underground station Hermannplatz, than by underground U7 to Jakob-Kaiser-Platz, than the Expressbus X9 to the airport
By bus M 29 (right arround the corner) you reach nonstop sights of Berlin like: Kurfürstendamm, Oranienstreet, Adenauer Platz, Kochstr with Checkpoint Charlie and An der Urania.
The large apartment is situated approx. 250 m from the Paul-Linke-Ufer with its many cafés and greenery, ideal for strolling and relaxing after a tiring day.
The Görlitzer Park and Treptower Park with its harbour for boat trips and a hydroplane for city round trips is not far away.
Towels and linen are included in the price,
final cleaning 35 euros, miminum stay: 2 nights
without breakfast / self catering Breakfast is not offered
you can bring your dog with you, extra charge to the final cleaning + 15 €
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$14 / night after the first guest|
|Minimum Stay:||2 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$1000 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$2714 /month|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM (noon)|
The apartment paid up to our expectations and was on walkable distance of U-bahn, bus and supermarkt. Rene, the owner, was very flexible and kind. We would recommend this apartment to friends.
Supergod lejlighed og god beliggenhed. Værten meget hjælpsom.
Excellent apartment and perfect for a group of friends or family. Huge rooms, clean and comfortable and well-located in the heart of trendy Kreutzberg. Very good value for money too. Highly recommended. Thanks Rene!
Rene is an excellent host with a beautiful apartment. Highly recommended.
Jederzeit gerne wieder!
brigitte models München
Zeer ruim opgezet huis met vier goede tweepersoons bedden. Drie paar sleutels zodat iedereen in groepen eventueel ook zijn gang kan gaan. Keuken met wat pannen, borden en glazen.. Aardige beheerder van t appartement. Een keer een lek gehad in de keuken; hij was er binnen vijf minuten en heeft t netjes gemaakt. Dicht bij de metro, gratis parkeren voor de deur!
Nice apartment for families or small groups! René is a very friendly host. You can book it with no reserve!
We had a very enjoyable stay in this apartment in Berlin. We found the apartment very comfortable and close to lots of bars and restaurants. It was very easy to catch the train to all the tourist destinations. Lots of clubs were within walking distance or within close proximity to this apartment. The wifi didn't work at all times and you had to walk around the apartment to find good coverage. Rene was a great host and was very accommodating, we asked or extra pillows and blankets which wasn't a problem. We enjoyed our stay in berlin and would recommend this apartment.
Very nice spacious apartment!