This large 100 m² apartment is on the second floor of an old house (without lift). The apartment has four bedrooms and accommodates up to 8 people (4 double bedrooms - two 180 cm beds and two 140 cm beds). It has a fully fitted kitchen, tiled bathroom with bathtub and a washing machine. Three of the rooms have a television.
The district Kreuzberg
Kreuzberg is the smallest district and belongs to Berlin's inner city. Unlike most other districts, Kreuzberg did not develop out of a rural village but was formed in 1920 as part of a major administrative reform out of the southern Friedrichstadt, Tempelhofer Vorstadt and Luisenstadt districts. It was named after the highest peak in the area, the Kreuzberg Mountain, which in turn took its name from the monument to the Freedom War (1813-15), topped with an Iron Cross, erected there by Karl-Friedrich Schinkel.
During the Second World War large sections of the district were destroyed, such as parts of the government quarter and the Ritterstrasse commercial area. The working class sections between the Spree River and the Landwehr Canal remained almost completely undamaged.
The district is located between Berlin's old city and the recreational areas to the east (Treptower Park).
Connections by public transport
Other districts of Berlin are easily reached by bus or city train (S-Bahn). For example…
* in 17 mins to Estrel (conference centre); from Pflügerstraße direct by bus 171 to Sonnenallee
* in 21 mins to Alexanderplatz: from street Glogauer Strasse by the 24-hour-bus M29 to underground station Hermannplatz, from there by undergound U8 to Alexanderplatz
* Berlin Hauptbahnhof (central-station) in about 34 mins: from street Glogauer Straße by the 24-hour-bus M29 to Sonnenallee then Bus M41 to Berlin Hauptbahnhof (central-station)
* in 38 mins to the fair, ICC: from street Glogauer Straße by the 24-hour-bus M29 to underground station Hermannplatz, from there by undergound U8 to Hermannstraße, than by S-Bahn (city train) S47 to Messe Nord / ICC
* in 37 mins to Zoologischer Garten: from street Glogauer Strasse by the 24-hour-bus M29 to underground station Görlitzer Bahnhof, from there by underground U2 (direction Theodor-Heuss-Platz) to Zoologischer Garten
* in 50 mins to the airport Berlin Tegel: from street Glogauer Straße by the 24-hour-bus M29 to underground station Hermannplatz, than by underground U7 to Jakob-Kaiser-Platz, than the Expressbus X9 to the airport
By bus M 29 (right arround the corner) you reach nonstop sights of Berlin like: Kurfürstendamm, Oranienstreet, Adenauer Platz, Kochstr with Checkpoint Charlie and An der Urania.
The large apartment is situated approx. 250 m from the Paul-Linke-Ufer with its many cafés and greenery, ideal for strolling and relaxing after a tiring day.
The Görlitzer Park and Treptower Park with its harbour for boat trips and a hydroplane for city round trips is not far away.
Towels and linen are included in the price,
final cleaning 35 euros, miminum stay: 2 nights
without breakfast / self catering Breakfast is not offered
you can bring your dog with you, extra charge to the final cleaning + 15 €
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$14 / night after the first guest|
|Minimum Stay:||2 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$997 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$2705 /month|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM (noon)|
Great place, nice host, recommendable!
Rene was an extremely friendly and helpful host. The apartment was lovely and was nice and warm for our chilly stay in Berlin. The bedrooms was lovely, spacious and light. I would definitely stay here again.
The internet worked in most of the rooms and the flat was immaculate clean as well.
The location is perfect for getting around Berlin as its withing easy walking distance to several train stations and buses. If you go to Berlin STAY HERE!
Big and centric appartement. Clean and well eqquiped. René is a friendly and reponsive host. Coffee-maker was wroken and he got up a new one in several hours. Nice experience
René ist Super unkompliziert. Die Apartments waren so vorbereitet wie besprochen und wir hatten eine tolle Zeit. Die Lage ist besonders zum ausgehen am Wochenende perfekt!
Ich würde jederzeit wieder bei René buchen, wenn ich mit mehreren Leuten nach Berlin komme.
Great space, good location. As there's have said, the WiFi isn't great but wasn't too much of an issue. Will stay again when we come back to Berlin.
René was a great host and the apartment was well prepared and all we could ask for. I would definitely recommend this apartment to friends.
The apartment paid up to our expectations and was on walkable distance of U-bahn, bus and supermarkt. Rene, the owner, was very flexible and kind. We would recommend this apartment to friends.
Nett, freundlich - alles bestens!
Supergod lejlighed og god beliggenhed. Værten meget hjælpsom.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.