About this listing
Cosy Garden-House/Cabin (3.5m x 7.0m) in the garden of a priv. location, not far fr. Village Market, German School, UN/UNEP, etc
- Multipurpose room (kitchenette, dining table, desk)
Ideal for Consultants, Interns
- Secure neighbourhood, not far from Village Market, German School, UN/UNEP, etc.
(walking distance= approx. 30 minutes walk)
- Premises has a security service contract with “Ultimate Security Ltd.” and private guards.
- Uninterrupted electricity by Solar and Back-up System.
- Uninterrupted water supply.
- Free Internet Access (Fibre connection)
- Ideal for Consultants, Interns and short-term Visitors.
- Guests have a separate entrance.
- Parking space for a car available.
- Guests have a small terrace and can share the garden
Interaction with Guests
- Support provided, if required.
- Pick-up Service from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport / Wilson Airport available, if required.
- Taxi / Car-Hire Service provided, if required
Located in walking distance of the UN / German School and has malls close by.
The Karura Forest is near and is good for walking, running and cycling.
Public Transport (Matatus) in Nairobi may not have the standard visitors from Europe or US are used to …
We assist in providing reliable taxi services.
Walking distance to UN, Village Market, US Embassy, etc. approx. 30 minutes. (not advisable to walk at night, but during daytime: no problem !!)
Other Things to Note
- Wireless Internet Access is included in the daily/weekly/monthly rates.
- Water for shower, dish washing, etc. is included in the daily/weekly/monthly rates.
- Warm water for Shower (solar or firewood) is included in the daily/weekly/monthly rates.
- Drinking Water (Dispenser) will be charged according to consumption.
- Light (LED/Energy-Saving) runs on Solar Panel.
- Costs of Electricity included in the daily rate when staying up to 6 days.
- Costs of Electricity on weekly or monthly stay will be charged according to meter reading.
- Laundry Service / Ironing can be provided by housekeeper and will be charged separately.
We respect your privacy. Please keep us updated when you are leaving the house and when coming back, just to ensure that the guard / caretaker is available to open the gate.
Consultant: Humanitarian Aid / Emergency Aid / Development Oriented Emergency Aid, living in Nairobi / Kenya and working in Somalia, North- & South Sudan, Uganda and Kenya.
Family: Married, with 2 daughters (11 Years / 16 Years)