About This Listing
The best deal you will find in Seattle.
Want a cozy house that can fit up to 9 people, with 3 rooms each with their own bathroom, a private patio and access to amazing house amenities? Look no further.
MY LOVELY HOUSE:
My house is a spacious, modern looking, 3 story townhouse, with 3 bedrooms, 3 private bathrooms and a guest bathroom. It sleeps up to 9 people: two in each bedroom, one on the couch in the living room and two more on the airbed in the living room.
It has a private access to a beautiful backyard with patio, amazing plant arrangement and calming waterfall. The living room has hardwood floor, a large comfortable sofa, plenty of seating areas and cozy fireplace. The decently-sized kitchen has a dining area with a table and 4 chairs, a bar and 3 long stools, granite counter-top and fully equipped with modern appliances (see amenities below).
YOUR COZY ROOMS:
Your impeccably clean rooms are bright, cozy and with their own private bathrooms. They have carpet floor, 100% cotton sheets. The private baths have microfiber fast drying towels, and a convenient collection of personal cleansing products (shampoo, conditioner and body wash).
- 1st: bedroom with private bath on ground floor. This bedroom has a view of the backyard with the waterfall. This room has a full size bed.
- 2nd: bedroom (larger space) with private bath on 3rd floor. It has a full size bed (recently replaced the futon that is in the picture) and an L-shaped glass desk.
- 3rd: Master bedroom with private bath on 3rd floor. This room has a queen bed with memory foam mattress, dresser, patio glass doors with a gorgeous view of downtown and of a peaceful backyard.
THE PERFECT LOCATION:
My townhouse is conveniently located in District Central, a very green and quiet neighborhood, one of Seattle's oldest and most diverse neighborhoods. The house is only 5 min away by car from downtown and from Capitol Hill, a block away from bus lines and only few steps away from Red Apple grocery store, Wallgreens, Starbucks and Redbox/Blockbuster.
THE AMAZING AMENITIES:
- High-Speed (55Mbps) WiFi internet.
- Plenty of free street parking.
- In-house washer/dryer (located on the 2nd floor).
- Fireplace and lots of sitting space in the living room
- Full kitchen with and modern appliances.
- Electric tea kettle.
- Seattle City Guide + Where to Eat + Bus Schedules
- Backyard with amazing patio
- Keypad door lock to conveniently get in/out of the house
I look forward to making your trip to Seattle a memorable one :)
1) Absolutely no smoking inside the house. If the smell is detected, a $100 fine will be deducted from your security deposit.
2) At the end of your stay, take of all the used beddings and towels to the bathroom on the main level (where washer and dryer is). Please run at least the towels load in the washer, move it to the dryer and start the dryer (no need to wait until it finishes if you don't have time). Use "Express Wash" for shorter laundry cycle. If time allows, feel free to run the second load with the sheets too, move them to the dryer and start the dryer. If there is no time for the second load, no worries, just pile the sheets on the floor next to washer and drier. In any case DO NOT leave laundry in the washer (it will mildew).
3) Besides bedding and towels, leave the house as you found it: i.e. wash dishes, throw the garbage out.
4) If you stay over Thur/Fri night, garbage day is Fri morning. That means Thur night you need to move garbage and recycle containers to the curb side and move it back the next day after they are emptied.
5) REMEMBER TO SEPARATE GARBAGE AND RECYCLING (there are two bins underneath the sink). Big green container outside it recycling (please dump recycling there without bags), the black one is for garbage.
6) You are welcome to park in the garage or outside on the street. Do not park outside of the garage door as it blocks the neighbors.
7) When you leave each time and at the end of the stay, please make sure the gas is off and all electical appliances you used are off as well (iron etc.).
the place was in an excellent location, and everything was neat and clean. the backyard was nice as well. the host was also very accomodating and flexible towards our arrival times!
Host was easy to communicate with-very nice and accommodating. We stayed for 6 weeks with 2 kids and it was a great temporary stay set up. Large enough space and rooms for all 4 of us. Location was central and easy to get around from.
Galina's place was very beautiful and clean. It accommodated all 9 of us perfectly, although we did bring an extra air mattress that we used. Her place was only 10 minutes away from downtown. I would highly recommend staying with her.
Galina made it super easy to come and stay at her place. It was a comfortable standalone carriage house, well located to access the many cool areas of Seattle. It was maybe a little tight for nine of us (but, seriously, what place wouldn't be!). And it was a great, affordable way to be able to stay in one place with other friends attending a wedding.
Galina was very responsive, and access was easy. The home was neat, clean and well furnished. Great to have three separate bedrooms with their own baths. The home is on a nice block that feels safe, although the broader neighborhood is very urban and varied. Worked great for three colleagues on a business trip. We'd do it again.
The house was exactly as described. Galina was awesome about responding to any questions quickly. The place was very clean and we found it slept nine quite comfortably (one was on the couch). Although we had four couples, so sharing beds wasn't a problem.
The kitchen is a good size and has everything you need, and the three levels made it feel like we all had our own space.
The location is nice, close to public transit (which was needed to get downtown), and there is a large supermarket and pharmacy really close. The area feels safe as well.
There's no TV, not that we had much time to watch one anyway.
Had a wonderful stay.The house was very clean. It was also in a nice walking distance form many different things.
This host has 4 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews