* STUNNING jungle views & DIRECT STEP ACCESS to river Ayung
* Sleeps Four w/Mosquito net- Ideal for couples, friends or families
* Fully Equipped Kitchen
* Outdoor terrace
* Free Tea and Coffee
* Western Bathroom, Hot shower
* WIFI up to 10MB
* Regular Housekeeping
* On-call MASSAGE
* Sarongs, candles, essential oils provided
* Tropical jungle atmosphere
* “Spirit Journeys” with Balinese Master Healer, High Priestess, Mystic Bali with Brahman, Meditation, rituals: arranged upon request
We believe in responsible, mindful, educated travellers.
Our main rule? ~;+) mindfulness IS happiness ~;+)
We have set up a few IMPORTANT points, inspired by experience. Kindly please read.
— Compulsory, upon arrival: a HARD copy of each passport's relevant pages (including children) for Police declaration, for all foreigners (NO Xerox machine, no printer at our office, sorry...).
— Spring Mineral JUG dispenser (20L) use it for tea-coffee-washing fruit/veggies – preparing meals – and much BETTER than buying single-use plastic bottles; price is 25K Rp, pls settle on arrival, leave payment on the table, thk U.
- BREAKFAST: self service - consists of: • Tea, Bali grown Coffee (not 'instant'), creamer, sugar
- Mindfulness is about respect and consideration of others and of the environment Please share our ECO-FRIENDLY approach:
- - Switch OFF lights AND fans before going out!
- - Be conservative with your use of WATER, a very precious resource here.
- - Washing your clothes in the accommodation is NOT allowed. => Contact us for your Laundry
- • We RECYCLE Metal cans, glass & PLASTIC bottles: keep them SEPARATE from other garbage
- - Our soap is diluted, to LIMIT toxic, harmful waste in our homes, ground water, rivers and streams.
- - Smoking is allowed OUTSIDE only. NOT in the room. Please dispose your cigarettes in an ashtray, NOT in the garden.
- PETS: We love them. Yet we reserve the right to allow them on the property. Kindly please TALK TO US first.
- SAFETY: Our place is very safe. Nevertheless, we advise our guests to act in a responsible way:
- - Lock your door & Main Gate, close your windows whenever going out.
- - keep your valuables INSIDE a cabinet, rather than in plain sight..
- - OPEN FLAMES (candles, incense, oil burners, gas cooker...) : NEVER leave them unattended for obvious safety reasons, for yourself & others. Make sure to keep them on a METAL/GLASS plate.
- - WATER HEATER is already set up: please do not change it - if need be, contact us asap, our Maintenance man will do it.
- - Bring your OWN FLASH LIGHT with you when coming or going after dark. - there are about 30 STEPS to access the Jungalow, nothing "athletic", and there is a railing to hold on to.
- - Be aware that PATHWAYS AND STEPS can be SLIPPERY. Moss, mold, rain, etc, can be expected. Stay FOCUS & AWARE.
- ELECTRICITY, Water, Internet service: While these are all currently active in the listing, from time to time there can be a LAPSE in their accessibility due to the more primitive infrastructure of services on the island. Nothing can be done about this and does NOT constitute a valid reason for cancelling with the expectation of a refund. We appreciate your understanding regarding this.
- - USEFUL INFOS: - Our employees are OFF from 2PM - AirBnB hosting is NOT like staying at a Hotel:
- - NO 24/7 Reception Desk open for a welcome service; Owner and employees do NOT live on-site
- - Always mention your ARRIVAL TIME so KEYS can be organised for you
- - Make sure to use our OWN drivers rather than an unknown taxi (Addresses in Bali rarely have a clear Nr mentioned on the street)
- - Our own driver knows all the short cuts, the KEYS, the lights, our private contact Nr.
- - These advices are meant to assist you, specially if you are a new comer in Bali and S/E Asia... and remain of course entirely up to you.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 240 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I am a Balinese woman married with two young sons; I work as a Cook, House Keeper and Masseuse, so that keeps me busy...
My husband used to work on cruise boats, his English is quite good, he is a driver and takes care of the Scooters.
We are a great Team!
As a small family business, we like to make our guests enjoy their stay, making sure the house is clean, the garden trimmed, transport organized safely.
We are more than happy to welcome you here!