About this listing
The flat is located in a very central area, 10 minutes’ walking distance from the Duomo.
Newly renovated 80 (website hidden) apartment , it is equipped with all modern amenities and high end designer furniture . A small foyer leads to the large day area offering a living room with a dining area and a kitchen corner . The double room and the single one overlook the courtyard, both offering a silent rest .
Important: check in is between 3pm and 6pm. For late check in there is an additional charge to be paid cash at arrival of €30.
Public transport : all public transport is within easy reach
- air conditioning
- central sound system (don ’ t forget your Ipod! ) - cinema flat screen
- home theatre , DVD player
- satellite and cable TV
- parquet flooring
- XL shower , hairdryer
- house linens ( sheets & towels)
- daily housekeeping ( on demand , extra € 10 / hour )
Neighborhood is great! Lots of fancy places and restaurants. I will be pleased to give you tips and indications.
Respect is the key word...
Please do respect quiet, do not disturb the neighbours (no noisy shoes and loud music..not only at night time, etc)
Please respect the environment with simple things, i.e. do not leave the aircon ON when you are not IN, etc
We do trust our guests - ENJOY YOUR STAY!
Take good care of the apartment and all the equipment
By renting my property you are also accepting the following terms and conditions.
- Not to assign sublet or share the possession of the premises or any part thereof without first obtaining the consent in writing of the landlord.
- Not to damage or injure the property or the landlord's contents or make any alteration or addition to it.
- To keep the interior of the property and the contents in good and clean condition, and to keep the property at all times well and sufficiently aired during your stay.
- To immediately pay the landlord or his Agent, the value of replacement of any furniture or effects lost, damaged or destroyed, or at the option of the landlord, replace immediately any furniture or effects lost, damaged or destroyed and not to remove or permit to be removed, any furniture or effects from the property.
- To leave the contents at the end of your stay in the same places in which they were positioned at the commencement of your stay.
- Not to do, or permit, or suffer to be done in or on the property, any act or thing which may be a nuisance, damage or annoyance to the landlord, or to the occupiers of the neighbouring premises, or which may void any insurance of the property or cause the premiums to increase.
- Not to alter, change or install any locks on any doors or windows in or about the property, or have any additional keys made for any locks without the prior written consent of the landlord or the landlord's Agent.
-In case of loss of keys there is a cost of €250,00 for lock change.
- Not to use the property for any illegal or immoral purpose.
- To pay and compensate the landlord fully for any costs, expense, loss or damage incurred or suffered by the Landlord as a consequence of any breach of this Agreement on the part of the Tenant and to indemnify the Landlord from and against all actions, claims and liabilities in that respect.
- To notify the landlord, promptly in writing, of any disrepair, damage or defect in the property, or of any event which causes damage to the property, or which may give rise to a claim under the insurance of the property, or of any breakdown of appliances. Failure to do so may result in the guest being liable for any subsequent damage.
Rispetto è la parola chiave...
Per cortesia, rispettate la quiet, non disturbate il vicinity (non indossate scarpe rumors e non ascoltate la musica ad alto volume - non solo di notte!)
Rispettate l'ambiente con gesti semplici, ad esempio non lasciate accesa l'aria condizionata se non siete in casa, fate la raccolta differenziata dei rifiuti etc.
We do trust our guests - ENJOY YOUR STAY!
Trattate con cura l'appartamento e la sua attrezzatura.
Affittando la mia proprietà attraverso questo sito accettate le seguenti condizioni:
- non subaffittare la proprietà
- non danneggiarla
- mantenere in buono stato le pulita la casa. Se desiderate, è possibile richiedere a parte un servizio di pulizia (10€/ora).
- comunicare e risarcire eventuali danni prontamente
- in caso di smarrimento chiavi, verranno addebitati i costi per il cambiamento della serratura dell'appartamento e dell'entrata, con copie agli inquilini (€250,00).
- non utilizzare l'appartamento per azioni immorali o illegali
- risarcire il padrone di casa per ogni danno generato, ivi compreso ma non esaustivo, l'eventuale aumento del costo polizza assicurativa.
Nous avons beaucoup apprécié ce logement. Il est très bien situé, et totalement conforme aux photos déposées sur le site.
Licia a toujours été présente, par e-mail ou par téléphone, pour répondre à nos questions si besoin.
Une excellente adresse donc.
Appartement très agréable, bien situé à quelques minutes du centre, climatisation salvatrice dans la chaleur de l'été, ameublement design, cuisine minimaliste pas pour des plats familiaux !
The apartment is in a great position and quiet at night with a spacious bedroom and comfortable king bed. Very clean,yet several essential items missing like kettle,toaster,sharp knife,bread night and tea towels. We did not meet Licia,but she kindly agreed to a later checkout for us. Mrs. Rosa ,the concierge ,is very kind and friendly.
The location was great! Short walk to Duomo and Navigli. The appartment was just as described, clean and spacious. Even thou we didn't have common language, the concierge was friendly and she helped us to get what we needed. The only minus was that there were not enough dishes for five and the sofa was not that comfortable for sleeping. Still would definitely recommend the place for anyone!
We, a group of 4, stayed in this flat for 2 nights. The flat is very clean, comfortable and well equipped - exactly as it appears in the photos. It was about 20 minute taxi drive from Milano Centrale station, which cost around 15euros. And it's about a 10 minute walk to the duomo, and walking distance to many other attractions, good metro link, close to a taxi rank, and lots of shops and restaurants close by.
Licia wasn't able to meet us to give us the keys, so the door lady did instead. She was very nice and showed us all around the flat, however it helps if you speak a little Italian, as she didn't speak English, but it's not essential. She was also kind enough to let us leave our suitcases with her on the check out day, so we could return to collect them later than the 12pm check-out time.
Would definitely recommend! Lovely stay!
Nous n'avons pas vu Licia mais sommes restés en contact avant et pendant notre séjour, elle a su se rendre très disponible. Appartement propre et très bien placé, proche des commerces et restaurants, parfait pour un séjour en famille.
Nice flat in the heart of Milan, 15minutes walk from duomo. We didn t meet Licia, but there is a porter to welcome you. Licia is very helpfull and has good advices, for example if you want to find a good restaurant. I would recommand her place!
About the Host, Licia
I travelled a lot around the world, both for business and pleasure...but I still love my own town and I'll be more than happy to share with you tips and let you discover the authentic and true Milan!