About This Listing
The flat is located in a very central area, 10 minutes’ walking distance from the Duomo.
Newly renovated 80 (website hidden) apartment , it is equipped with all modern amenities and high end designer furniture . A small foyer leads to the large day area offering a living room with a dining area and a kitchen corner . The double room and the single one overlook the courtyard, both offering a silent rest .
Important: check in is between 3pm and 6pm. For late check in there is an additional charge to be paid cash at arrival of €30.
Public transport : all public transport is within easy reach
- air conditioning
- central sound system (don ’ t forget your Ipod! ) - cinema flat screen
- home theatre , DVD player
- satellite and cable TV
- parquet flooring
- XL shower , hairdryer
- house linens ( sheets & towels)
- daily housekeeping ( on demand , extra € 10 / hour )
Neighborhood is great! Lots of fancy places and restaurants. I will be pleased to give you tips and indications.
Respect is the key word...
Please do respect quiet, do not disturb the neighbours (no noisy shoes and loud music..not only at night time, etc)
Please respect the environment with simple things, i.e. do not leave the aircon ON when you are not IN, etc
We do trust our guests - ENJOY YOUR STAY!
Take good care of the apartment and all the equipment
By renting my property you are also accepting the following terms and conditions.
- Not to assign sublet or share the possession of the premises or any part thereof without first obtaining the consent in writing of the landlord.
- Not to damage or injure the property or the landlord's contents or make any alteration or addition to it.
- To keep the interior of the property and the contents in good and clean condition, and to keep the property at all times well and sufficiently aired during your stay.
- To immediately pay the landlord or his Agent, the value of replacement of any furniture or effects lost, damaged or destroyed, or at the option of the landlord, replace immediately any furniture or effects lost, damaged or destroyed and not to remove or permit to be removed, any furniture or effects from the property.
- To leave the contents at the end of your stay in the same places in which they were positioned at the commencement of your stay.
- Not to do, or permit, or suffer to be done in or on the property, any act or thing which may be a nuisance, damage or annoyance to the landlord, or to the occupiers of the neighbouring premises, or which may void any insurance of the property or cause the premiums to increase.
- Not to alter, change or install any locks on any doors or windows in or about the property, or have any additional keys made for any locks without the prior written consent of the landlord or the landlord's Agent.
-In case of loss of keys there is a cost of €250,00 for lock change.
- Not to use the property for any illegal or immoral purpose.
- To pay and compensate the landlord fully for any costs, expense, loss or damage incurred or suffered by the Landlord as a consequence of any breach of this Agreement on the part of the Tenant and to indemnify the Landlord from and against all actions, claims and liabilities in that respect.
- To notify the landlord, promptly in writing, of any disrepair, damage or defect in the property, or of any event which causes damage to the property, or which may give rise to a claim under the insurance of the property, or of any breakdown of appliances. Failure to do so may result in the guest being liable for any subsequent damage.
Rispetto è la parola chiave...
Per cortesia, rispettate la quiet, non disturbate il vicinity (non indossate scarpe rumors e non ascoltate la musica ad alto volume - non solo di notte!)
Rispettate l'ambiente con gesti semplici, ad esempio non lasciate accesa l'aria condizionata se non siete in casa, fate la raccolta differenziata dei rifiuti etc.
We do trust our guests - ENJOY YOUR STAY!
Trattate con cura l'appartamento e la sua attrezzatura.
Affittando la mia proprietà attraverso questo sito accettate le seguenti condizioni:
- non subaffittare la proprietà
- non danneggiarla
- mantenere in buono stato le pulita la casa. Se desiderate, è possibile richiedere a parte un servizio di pulizia (10€/ora).
- comunicare e risarcire eventuali danni prontamente
- in caso di smarrimento chiavi, verranno addebitati i costi per il cambiamento della serratura dell'appartamento e dell'entrata, con copie agli inquilini (€250,00).
- non utilizzare l'appartamento per azioni immorali o illegali
- risarcire il padrone di casa per ogni danno generato, ivi compreso ma non esaustivo, l'eventuale aumento del costo polizza assicurativa.
Nice flat in the heart of Milan, 15minutes walk from duomo. We didn t meet Licia, but there is a porter to welcome you. Licia is very helpfull and has good advices, for example if you want to find a good restaurant. I would recommand her place!
Thank you for a lovely stay. The apartment was clean, bright and cosy for us. Communication with Licia was always friendly and fast. We were glad our first Airbnb experience was great!
Great experience - stylish, comfortable flat in a great area. Licia was very responsive and helpful on emails. Thank you for a lovely stay!
Die Wohnung erwies sich für unseren ersten Mailand-Wochendurlaub als äußerst günstig gelegen. Alle inneren Stadtbezirke waren einfach u. gut zu fuß erreichbar. Da wir viel unterwegs waren haben wir das Apartment tagsüber nur wenig genützt, obwohl die charmant eingerichteten Wohnräume wirklich dazu einladen. Die Kommunikation mit Licia war sehr angenehm. Obwohl wir persönlich keinen Kontakt hatten fühlten wir uns sehr willkommen und mit allen wichtigen Informationen versorgt!
В четвертый раз останавливаемся в этой квартире и очень довольны. Расположение - превосходное: недалеко центр (Дуомо), через дорогу парк для прогулок и отдыха. Превосходные рестораны по соседству. Очень-очень-очень понравилось. Licia, спасибо большое за гостеприимство. Ждите через полгода еще!
La experiencia en casa de Licia fue espectacular. Maravilloso apartamento cerca del centro, todo muy limpio. Repetiria seguro.
About the Host, Licia
I travelled a lot around the world, both for business and pleasure...but I still love my own town and I'll be more than happy to share with you tips and let you discover the authentic and true Milan!