About this listing
Cozy and modern apartment conveniently located in a secure area of Mexico City. Walking distance from La Condesa nightlife and Mexico´s World Trade Center. Metrobus station and Insurgentes Street also within walking distance. Banks, restaurants, convenience store near by.
This newly furnished apartment has one bedroom with built in wardrobe and en suite. Clean towels are provided every three days. Shampoo, conditioner and body wash provided in short term stays.
The apartment also has a TV room with cable and a very comfortable couch suitable for use as an extra bed, and a pull out bed too. Wireless Internet is also provided.
The kitchen is fully equipped with refrigerator, microwave, coffee machine, stove and pans, crockery and utensils. All kitchenware is new. Dishwashing soap provided. Continental breakfast provided (cereal, coffee/tea, milk, toast) in short term stays.
The laundry contains washing basin and a new washer/dryer machine.
The spacious living room contains couches and dining table for four.
There is an extra bathroom (with shower, wash stand and toilet) accessible from the living room for extra guests.
Secure parking lot provided within the building. Security guard at the front door is on duty 24/7.
Treat this apartment as if it were your own!
- Early check-in or late checkout can be arranged.
- Please avoid smoking inside the apartment.
- The leaseholder will be issued with one set of keys for the main door and one garage door opener.
- Lost Keys will be replaced at a cost of $10.00 and garage door openers $35.00 per each.
- When a key is reported lost or stolen, the apartment lock will be changed as a matter of policy and not at the discretion of the tenant. A fee of $20.00 will be charged for this service in addition to the cost of replacing the lost/stolen keys.
About the Host, Sarahi And Mayra
We are 2 lovely sisters, one living in Texas US, and the other in Mexico City. We enjoy traveling, going to the movies and eating good food with a nice glass of wine. Even if we are farway from each other, we are always in touch. :)
We have an apartment in Mexico City that we rent doing a great team work and we will love to have you as guest. Feel free to contact us!