* STUNNING jungle views & DIRECT STEP ACCESS to river Ayung
* Queen-size & single futon w/nets
* Kitchenette for breakfast w/fridge, gas cooker
* Free Tea and Coffee, sugar, creamer
* Western Bathroom, HOT shower
* WIFI up to 10MB
* Regular Housekeeping
* On-call MASSAGE
* Sarongs, candles, essential oils provided
* Immense TROPICAL jungle atmosphere
* Spirit Journeys with Balinese Master-Healer, High Priestess, Mystic Bali with Brahman, Meditation, Balinese rituals can be arranged upon request
* Romantic, Comfortable, Safe and Spacious
* Independent One Bedroom apartment
* Bedroom and Dining/Study areas w/wooden floors
* Original works of art by Indonesian & European Artists
* Large Fully-Glazed wall overlooks the incredible Ayung River Valley - The most protected and exclusive view in Ubud
* Surrounding flora includes: Jasmine, papyrus, heliconias, frangipani, orchids, flame tree, papaya, avocado, banana, lychee trees, coconut groves, banyans, giant ferns
• Full & private access to the “NEST”
Interaction with guests
Our management team will only interact with you as required. We do our best to respect your privacy.
Other things to note
* Please be aware that there are around 30, often SLIPPERY, steps to climb down to the house. Stay stay focused and use hand rail.
* If you would like a massage or transport hire, please contact us in advance.
* We Provide Linen, Soap, Shampoo, Incense
* The telephone is for incoming calls only
* Washing your clothes is NOT permitted in the apartment: contact us for your laundry
* Upon arrival, we kindly request that you provide a HARD COPY of each passport (FYI- we do not have a printer or copy machine)
* Please be mindful that you may have neighbours staying in the apartment below - avoid loud noises by removing shoes, lower music/talking levels etc. Kind communication is always helpful.
* As you would expect, there can be mosquitoes, so take appropriate measures. No malaria but Dengue is a slight possibility.
* Be respectful of Balinese Dress Rules at ceremonies and temples - please cover shoulders, chest and legs; No menstruating women.
* Bali is a tropical island with an incredibly rich and diverse ecosystem. Most insects, lizards, amphibians, and other strange and beautiful but UNINVITED creatures are mostly harmless but often feared by unaware tourists. We hope that you will enjoy and take interest in the sounds and sights of the jungle: fear not!
If you are interested in ANOTHER LISTING, please check our other accommodation here:
-- JUNGALOW TREE TOP LOFT - GARDEN FLOOR
sleeps 4 Ppl; large kitchen, small terrace in garden
-- JUNGALOW TREE TOP NEST, 2nd FLOOR
-- COLONIAL-STYLE HOUSE “SHAKTI”
sleeps 5-6Ppl - 2.2Km from Ubud center
— “SOLO” BETWEEN JUNGLE & RICE FIELDS
for 2 Ppl, Large Terrace, 2.2Km to Ubud centre
-- WORLD TRAVELLER STUDIO # 3.
For a couple
==> WORLD TRAVELER STUDIO #4
For a couple
We believe in responsible, mindful, educated travellers.
Our main rule? ~;+) mindfulness IS happiness ~;+)
We have set up a few IMPORTANT points, inspired by experience. Kindly please read.
— Compulsory, upon arrival: a HARD copy of each passport's relevant pages (including children) for Police declaration, for all foreigners (NO Xerox machine, no printer at our office, sorry...).
— Spring Mineral JUG dispenser (20L) use it for tea-coffee-washing fruit/veggies – preparing meals – and much BETTER than buying single-use plastic bottles; price is 25K Rp, pls settle on arrival, leave payment on the table, thk U.
- BREAKFAST: self service - consists of: • Tea, Bali grown Coffee (not 'instant'), creamer, sugar
- Mindfulness is about respect and consideration of others and of the environment Please share our ECO-FRIENDLY approach:
- - Switch OFF lights AND fans before going out!
- - Be conservative with your use of WATER, a very precious resource here.
- - Washing your clothes in the accommodation is NOT allowed. => Contact us for your Laundry
- • We RECYCLE Metal cans, glass & PLASTIC bottles: keep them SEPARATE from other garbage
- - Our soap is diluted, to LIMIT toxic, harmful waste in our homes, ground water, rivers and streams.
- - Smoking is allowed OUTSIDE only. NOT in the room. Please dispose your cigarettes in an ashtray, NOT in the garden.
- PETS: We love them. Yet we reserve the right to allow them on the property. Kindly please TALK TO US first.
- SAFETY: Our place is very safe. Nevertheless, we advise our guests to act in a responsible way:
- - Lock your door & Main Gate, close your windows whenever going out.
- - keep your valuables INSIDE a cabinet, rather than in plain sight..
- - OPEN FLAMES (candles, incense, oil burners, gas cooker...) : NEVER leave them unattended for obvious safety reasons, for yourself & others. Make sure to keep them on a METAL/GLASS plate.
- - WATER HEATER is already set up: please do not change it - if need be, contact us asap, our Maintenance man will do it.
- - Bring your OWN FLASH LIGHT with you when coming or going after dark. - there are about 30 STEPS to access the Jungalow, nothing "athletic", and there is a railing to hold on to.
- - Be aware that PATHWAYS AND STEPS can be SLIPPERY. Moss, mold, rain, etc, can be expected. Stay FOCUS & AWARE.
- ELECTRICITY, Water, Internet service: While these are all currently active in the listing, from time to time there can be a LAPSE in their accessibility due to the more primitive infrastructure of services on the island. Nothing can be done about this and does NOT constitute a valid reason for cancelling with the expectation of a refund. We appreciate your understanding regarding this.
- - USEFUL INFOS: - Our employees are OFF from 2PM - AirBnB hosting is NOT like staying at a Hotel:
- - NO 24/7 Reception Desk open for a welcome service; Owner and employees do NOT live on-site
- - Always mention your ARRIVAL TIME so KEYS can be organised for you
- - Make sure to use our OWN drivers rather than an unknown taxi (Addresses in Bali rarely have a clear Nr mentioned on the street)
- - Our own driver knows all the short cuts, the KEYS, the lights, our private contact Nr.
- - These advices are meant to assist you, specially if you are a new comer in Bali and S/E Asia... and remain of course entirely up to you.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 215 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I am a Balinese woman married with two young sons; I work as a Cook, House Keeper and Masseuse, so that keeps me busy...
My husband used to work on cruise boats, his English is quite good, he is a driver and takes care of the Scooters.
We are a great Team!
As a small family business, we like to make our guests enjoy their stay, making sure the house is clean, the garden trimmed, transport organized safely.
We are more than happy to welcome you here!