Located just outside Ubud, our acclaimed Tree-Top NEST Jungalow lays in the middle of diverse ecosystems and tropical surroundings. Its stunning views makes this place ideal for travellers looking for a real escape. Set right beside the stunning nature sounds-filled Ayung River and featuring a large fully-glazed wall overlooking the beautiful rain forest, this place is a right-off-the-beaten-track jewel.
The place features:
- Stunning jungle views & Direct Step Access to river Ayung
- Independent One Bedroom apartment
- Bedroom and Dining/Study areas w/wooden floors
- Original works of art by Indonesian & European Artists
- Large Fully-Glazed wall overlooks the the most protected and exclusive view in Ubud
- Queen-size bed + single futon w/net
- Kitchenette w/fridge, gas cooker - kitchen & table ware
- Free Tea and Coffee, sugar, creamer
- Western Bathroom, Hot shower
- WIFI up to 10MB
- Regular Housekeeping
- Provided: Bed and BathLinen, Soap, Shampoo, Incense, candles, sarongs.
- Romantic, Comfortable, Safe and Spacious
- Ceiling fan (No AC) - No Swimming Pool (many near-by)
- Surrounding flora includes: Jasmine, papyrus, heliconias, frangipani, orchids, flame tree, papaya, avocado, banana, lychee trees, coconut groves, banyans, giant ferns.
- Full & private access to the “NEST”
Interaction with guests
Our management team will only interact with you as required. We do our best to respect your privacy.
Other things to note
This information is IMPORTANT
- Upon arrival, pls provide a HARD COPY of each passport (FYI- we do not have a printer or copy machine).
- Ensure that you read the “House Rules” ; we highly appreciate your respecting them. Penalties may apply if not followed thru.
STEPS: your DAILY WORKOUT
Please be aware that there are around 30, often SLIPPERY, steps to climb down to the house. Stay focused, use the hand rail.
More rail-free steps from the Jungalow to the river. Take your time, breathe. Its amazing landscape makes it a wonderful way to stay fit!
Bali is a tropical island with an incredibly rich and diverse ecosystem. UNINVITED creatures can be expected, they are mostly harmless but often feared by unaware tourists. We do take all precautions to prevent them to get in. Please keep the kitchen space very clean, avoid crumbles, store all foods in sealed containers or inside the fridge.
TELEPHONE Home-Line: for incoming calls only.
... your clothes is NOT permitted in the apartment: Please contact us for your laundry.
Please be mindful that you may have neighbours staying in the apartment below (LOFT Jungalow) - The WOODEN FLOOR is conductive of sounds... avoid loud noises by removing shoes, lower music & talking levels etc. Kind communication is always helpful.
LOCAL DRESS RULES
Be respectful of Balinese Dress Rules at ceremonies and temples - please cover shoulders, chest and legs, wear a sarong and sash; Menstruating women are NOT allowed on temple grounds.
WATER, ELECTRICITY, MOBILE SIGNAL, INTERNET ACCESS
... can be unreliable, lapses in service can be expected and are far beyond our control, due to the island more primitive infrastructure. However, it cannot constitute a reason for cancelling with the expectation of a refund.
- Transport Hire
- Airport / Tours Pick up and drop off
- On-call Massage
- Some unknown sides of Bali: "SPIRIT JOURNEYS" with Ubud Spirit Bali: Off The Beaten Track' discovery of hidden aspects of Bali such as Healing sessions with Spiritual Master, Mystic carvers, Rituals & Meditation with High Priest/ess and Brahman, Tarot Session etc - We can help you organise these in advance.
We believe in responsible, mindful, educated travellers.
Our main rule? ~;+) mindfulness IS happiness ~;+)
We have set up a few IMPORTANT points, inspired by experience. Kindly please read.
— Compulsory, upon arrival: a HARD copy of each passport's relevant pages (including children) for Police declaration, for all foreigners (NO Xerox machine, no printer at our office, sorry...).
— Spring Mineral JUG dispenser (20L) use it for tea-coffee-washing fruit/veggies – preparing meals – and much BETTER than buying single-use plastic bottles; price is 25K Rp, pls settle on arrival, leave payment on the table, thk U.
- BREAKFAST: self service - consists of: • TEA, Bali grown COFFEE (not 'instant'), creamer, sugar
- Mindfulness is about respect and consideration of others and of the environment Please share our ECO-FRIENDLY approach:
- Switch OFF lights AND fans before going out!
- Be conservative with your use of WATER, a very precious resource here.
- Washing your clothes in the accommodation is NOT allowed. => Contact us for your Laundry
• We RECYCLE Metal cans, glass & PLASTIC bottles: keep them SEPARATE from other garbage
- Our soap is diluted, to LIMIT toxic, harmful waste in our homes, ground water, rivers and streams.
- Smoking is allowed OUTSIDE only. NOT in the room. Please dispose your cigarettes in an ashtray, NOT in the garden.
- PETS: We love them. Yet we reserve the right to allow them on the property. Kindly please TALK TO US first. Guests remain fully responsible to keep their pet under control, and responsible for any damages caused to the apartment / Garden / people.
- SAFETY: Our place is very safe. Nevertheless, we advise our guests to act in a responsible way:
- Lock your door & Main Gate, close your windows whenever going out.
- keep your valuables INSIDE a cabinet, rather than in plain sight..
- OPEN FLAMES (candles, incense, oil burners, gas cooker...) : NEVER leave them unattended for obvious safety reasons, for yourself & others. Make sure to keep candles/incense on a METAL/GLASS plate.
- WATER HEATER is already set up: please do not change it - if need be, contact us asap, our Maintenance man will do it.
- Bring your OWN FLASH LIGHT with you when coming or going after dark. - there are about 30 STEPS to access the Jungalow, nothing "athletic", and there is a railing to hold on to.
- Be aware that PATHWAYS AND STEPS can be SLIPPERY. Moss, mold, rain, etc, can be expected. Stay FOCUS & AWARE.
- ELECTRICITY, Water, Internet service: While these are all currently active in the listing, from time to time there can be a LAPSE in their accessibility due to the more primitive infrastructure of services on the island. Nothing can be done about this and does NOT constitute a valid reason for cancelling with the expectation of a refund. We appreciate your understanding regarding this.
- USEFUL INFOS: - Our employees are OFF from 2PM - we do not have a 24/7 Reception Desk; Owner and employees do NOT live on-site
- ALWAYS mention your ARRIVAL TIME so KEYS can be organised for you
- Make sure to use our OWN drivers rather than an unknown taxi (Addresses in Bali rarely have a clear Nr mentioned on the street)
- These advices are meant to assist you, specially if you are a new comer in Bali and S/E Asia... and remain of course entirely up to you.
I am a Balinese woman married with two young sons; I work as a Cook, House Keeper and Masseuse, so that keeps me busy...
My husband used to work on cruise boats, his English is quite good, he is a driver and takes care of the Scooters.
We are a great Team!
As a small family business, we like to make our guests enjoy their stay, making sure the house is clean, the garden trimmed, transport organized safely.
We are more than happy to welcome you here!