About This Listing
This little home is *literally* right in the heart of it all. A block away from Barton Springs and Lamar, you can walk to Town Lake, 6th Street, Downtown, Whole Foods, South Congress, Zilker Park/Barton Springs - everything! The location is truly fantastic. It is nestled in a quiet and friendly neighborhood, with many wonderful places to eat (+ Gourmet Food Trailers!) and the famous Alamo Drafhouse right up the street. The property is shared by the owner, and has it's own small yard and a private courtyard nestled under a towering pecan tree.
The floor plan is open and welcoming, and the property is outfitted with all the comforts of home. It's completely furnished, with a Queen and Full bed, Cable, WIFI, Dishwasher and Washer/Dryer.
It's a quiet neighborhood and you'll be pleasantly surprised at how close it is to everything!
A courtesy high chair and Pack & Play are available upon request!
Pets are currently not allowed at this property but check with me if you have dogs as I do have properties that allow pets.
Please review rental rules before confirming. Confirmation of reservation conveys acceptance of rental rules. Thanks! :-)
1. Smoking is NOT allowed inside.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. All of the units are privately owned; the owners and/or Emerson Guest Properties LLC are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners and/or Emerson Guest Properties LLC are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. Please respect the homeowner and neighbors by refraining from making excessive noise, playing loud music, or having an excessive number of people at the house at any time.
a. Events and parties are not allowed. This home is located in residential neighborhood. Loud noise, especially outside, is always discouraged, and strictly prohibited after 9pm. If neighbors can hear you or music from inside, that is also a violation of the noise policy. The security deposit will be forfeited if noise violations occur, and management reserves the right to terminate the rental early if deemed appropriate. If you are coming/going for a night out on the town, please be mindful of car door noise, etc when you return home
b. Illegal substances and/or activities are strictly prohibited.
c. Owner or Owner’s Representative reserves the right to ask guest to depart the premises if these rules is ignored.
6. Only use appliances for their intended uses
7. PETS are permitted only with prior approval
8. PARKING – Driveway parking is generally available. Street parking is generally allowed. We’re happy to answer questions about parking at your specific property.
9. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
a. All dishes used should be run through the dishwasher or hand washed prior to departure.
b. Please place any used towels in the bathtub prior to departure. Sheets can remain on the beds. Thanks!
10. Check out Policies. Guest should be checked out of home by 11am of last day, unless another time is specifically agreed upon. After making sure the house is securely closed up, please place all keys in lockbox and relock. Missing keys will result in a rekey fee being deducted from the security deposit.
a. Penalty for late check out is $50
Deposit will be refunded within 5 business days. Unless there are pets (14 days).
If you’d like to bring a pet, you must discuss/get approval when booking the reservation.
1. Guest to pay additional pet fee
2. All pets must comply with the following specifications (documentation from an accredited veterinarian must be provided by Guest upon request):
a. May not exceed 100 lbs.
b. Must be at least 1 year(s) of age or older.
c. Must be spayed or neutered.
d. Must be up-to-date on rabies vaccinations and all other vaccinations. Heartworm preventive is highly recommended.
e. A maximum number of 2 pets are allowed, unless an exception is specifically granted.
3. All pets must be leashed at all times when outside of the house or fully fenced yard.
4. Guest is responsible for cleaning up any/all pet refuse. A minimum of $50 clean up fee will be applied if pet refuse is left at the property.
5. Pets are not allowed on furniture at any time. Any evidence of pets on furniture may incur extra cleaning fees.
6. All pets are to be treated with a topical flea and tick repellent three (3) days prior to arrival. Fleas and ticks are very rampant in this area and can cause harmful/fatal illness to humans and pets. Deposit may be held up to 2 weeks with pets to ensure there are no fleas in the residence. If flea treatment is necessary, guest will be responsible for damages.
7. Pet must not cause damage to premises or furnishings. If damages are caused, the cost of the damage may be deducted from security deposit.
8.Guest should prevent pets from producing excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors. Failure to honor this rule can result in early termination of the rental without refund and/or withheld deposits.
9. Pet will not be left unattended for an undue length of time, either indoors or out. Pet will not be left unattended on balcony, patio, or porch.
10. Homeowner and/or Emerson Guest Properties LLC assume no responsibility for illness or injury that may incur to pets or humans while on the premises.
The Guest shall be solely responsible for the pet while on the property.
Brooke was very accommodating and very gracious. The house felt like it had been recently renovated, furniture and and it came with all the amenities one could need including, coincidentally, my favorite Moroccan oil shampoo and conditioner. The house is in a great location in south austin. We could walk or bike to everything.
Brooke was a lovely host. She responded to emails quickly and was pleasant to correspond with. The rental was modern, comfy, centrally located, and had lots of extra amenities. We especially enjoyed taking walks around the neighborhood, as well as the close proximity to S. Lamar, S. Congress, Zilker, etc. Thanks for a great stay!
This was a fantastic house in a location that can't be beat. If you want to be close to Zilker Park, Barton Springs, Town Lake, Whole Foods, and pretty much the rest of downtown, this is the place for you. The house was comfortable and quiet, and Brooke was awesome in getting things set up and responding promptly to any questions we had. This one's a winner!
Our stay was very nice. The location is fantastic and the house was nicely decorated, comfortable, and clean. Brooke was also very responsive to questions. I would definitely stay here again.
This was a great apartment very close to Downtown and SoCo. Brooke was extremely accommodating and even went to target to buy towels and blankets for us when we needed extra. The house is extremely clean and central. it was really good value and I would stay there again next time I'm in Austin.
This host has 223 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Brooke
Long time Austinite and owner of Emerson Guest Properties. I love what I do! I know this town well, and can recommend many a fun activity. I pride myself on professional service and reliability. Can't wait to welcome you to Austin.