About this listing
Q-Windows double glazed, UV resistance powder coated windows and doors to future proof against noise and energy wastage are now installed at piZZazz along with New TM UniFi Biz Advance Plan, a 30Mbps blazing fast, fiber optic Internet broadband!
Langkawi is voted one of "Top 10 Islands - Asia" in 2014 tripadvisor Travelers' Choice! Older photos shown here with the latest in "piZZazz Holiday Apt, LGK(3-bedroom)" listing
Personally owned, recently renovated, fully refurbished family/group niche island getaway. Main departure point for Pulau Payar Marine Park (snorkeling/diving), UNESCO validated Kilim Karst Geoforest Park (mangrove, marine cages, bat cave & eagle feeding tours), out island/pristine beach castaway/excursion/hopping and sports/recreational fishing activities. 7 mins to Lagenda Beach Park and 99 East Golf Club, 11 mins to Gunung Raya Golf Club on the other end
Reminder And Updates:
- Our premises was once noisy due to an on again, off again illegal entertainment outlet behind it. We have complained to the authorities numerous times but to no avail until we got the attention of Kedah Menteri Besar's office. The outlet has now ceased to operate
- All bedrooms are fully air-conditioned
- Rate discount is only applicable for stays of more than six days
- piZZazz has strict check-in and check-out time during busy periods to allow for satisfactory apartment cleaning time
- Added 4 2-seater hotel sofas and a new Bosch induction-ceramic cooking hob. Also improved on-premise security with entry locks which keys cannot be duplicated
- Our premium sat channels are now inclusive of CNN, BBC World, Al Jazeera English, CNBC Asia, Bloomberg, Australia Network, Nickelodeon, Disney Junior, Disney Channel and Cartoon Network
"THE most convenient place to recuperate after a long and tiring journey with the most well stocked and reasonably priced shopping mall on the island just next door"
"Ladies, be it by two or three rooms - the whole premises all to yourself, regardless -, it's THE ideal place to stay for your cost effective shopping spree!"
Our next door neighbour was #27 of 177 in Langkawi on TripAdvisor: "You can get the same food with half the price in another restaurant in Kuah near Century Suria (Restaurant Sungai Besar). And the taste greatly better...You should spend your money wisely."
- Friendly, TOTAL PRIVACY within Langkawi's main shopping haven for duty-free goods and town nightlife
- Situated within "Little Hat Yai (Chinese-Thai commerce community)", 3 mins from Town Center, 6 mins from Kuah ferry terminal, 4 mins from inter-island boat jetty and 23 mins from airport
- 3 mins walk to the island's foremost shopping destination, Langkawi Parade MegaMall (anchor: Teow Soon Huat Mega Department Store & Supermarket) and its only cinema, Mega Cineplex above it. Even 1 min less to Hotel Grand Continental but 3 mins more to Adya Hotel
- Restaurants, etc. in our block open till early hours of the morning. Nearby Kentucky Fried Chicken is 24/7, however
- 1,540 sq. ft. in built-up area MINUS a 4th private bedroom
- All bedrooms have fans, air-conditioners and the same furnishings
- Air-conditioner in the living room is optional post Q-Windows installations early June, 2015
- Has a john and a bath each plus a bathroom
- Water heated showers
- 51+++ (Family, News and Kids packages and now Leaning, Variety and Mustika too) ASTRO Direct-To-Home Satellite TV channels plus personal multimedia entertainment collection whenever available
- UNLIMITED use of the newly installed, robust TM Streamyx Business Broadband at 2Mbps speed. Our wireless Yes 4G Internet* will continue to be made available as an emergency backup
*2.4GHz; 802.11b/g/n; max: 17.24 Mbps download, 5.66 Mbps upload; IP phone for IDD calls is optional
Closest taxi stand is within walking distance (in front of Langkawi Parade MegaMall) if you do not wish to rent any scooter/motorcycle/car/van (We recommend that you reserve your rentals through us for peak period bookings. Alternatively, taxi vans acting like a public transport can be hailed along the island's main thoroughfares
- As a part of Airbnb Host Guarantee, piZZazz strictly requires the details of your passport/NRIC to be recorded and signed off by you at check-in
- Be assured that the main entrance key given to you cannot be duplicated locally
- It is windy by the sea, so we recommend that you open the main entrance (but lock the grille) and back balcony door during the day for some wholesome fresh air
- Accepting solicitation is highly not advisable due to Malaysian laws and authority's CCTV monitoring of our frontage