About This Listing
Centrally located between seminyak, legian and kuta area which are the most famous tourist destination in Bali. Legian beach has the best sunset view in the island. Legian ground-zero area has the best night life in Bali. They are just 1km away!
We are renting the entire villa. Our villa is a 2 stories villa and could accommodate up to 7 people.
Our instant book button is on. Price and availability are as shown here in airbnb.
On the first floor, you will find the following:
- 1 master bedroom with TV and DVD player
- 1 Queen size bed
- Living room with sofas, TV and DVD player
- 2 bathroom (1 in the room and 1 in living room)
- A small bathroom, located outside of the house.
On the second floor, you will find the following:
- 2 bed rooms (one big and one small) with TV and DVD Player
- Queen size beds
- 1 shared bathroom
- Air condition in 3 bed rooms
- Internet Wifi
- TV and DVD Player
- Paid TV Channels
- Daily cleaning services
- Hot water
- Bed Sheets
You do have to bring:
- tooth brush and paste
Our villa is located right at the border of Legian area and Seminyak area. We officially are in Legian area. But most tourists have known Legian as where the first Bali Bomb is. It's actually about 25-30 minutes walk. Center of Seminyak (Bintang Supermarket) is just less than 1km (10 min walk). Therefore, to avoid the misunderstanding, we'd like to say, we are in Seminyak area.
Our villa is located in a quiet area, with river ambiance. It's really nice to walk along the river in the morning or afternoon. The nearest shops and restaurants less then 5 minutes walk. The legian traditional market is also less then 5 minutes walk, About 10 - 15 minutes walk to Padma / 66 beach. There is no public transport nearby, but taxi will normally arrive within 5 minutes.
Airport transfer is available for 150k rupiah one-way in a 8-seated car with no baggage space. If you travel with maximum of 4 people, you might want to get the official airport taxi which normally cost around 75k rupiah.
We have security guy coming from 8 PM - 6 AM. During day time, our staffs will be around the area.
We don't currently serve breakfast. But we do have Gourmet Cafe (nice mix western food restaurant open from 7am) and Mc Donalds (24 hours) nearby which able to deliver the food to the villa.
Our airbnb calendar and price are up to date.. you can always trust them :)
We want to provide a cheap but nice quite private stay in legian / seminyak area. Feel free to message me if you have any questions.
Please look at my other property in https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/776020
Interaction with Guests
I lived in the complex as well. We have 3 villas in the complex. We are renting 2 of them which are listed in airbnb. We live in one. I work in Denpasar (1 hour from villa) during office hours, other than that, i normally be around.
• No Pets
• No Party
• NOTHING but toilet paper is to be put in toilets
• Please turn off all air conditioners and some lights when you depart the villa
• Please be courteous to our neighbours regarding noise level during your stay
• Persons that are not guests of Telaga Villa are not allowed to sleep inside the accommodation or use it for a longer period of time
• Any items taken out of the house must be returned before you leave
• Please do not bring items such as illegal drugs, weapons, inflammable / explosive items including fireworks, products with strong or unpleasant smell
• Please do not smoke inside bedrooms
• Guests are required to take care of their things and valuables, we do not responsible for any loss items and valuables
• Our check out time is 11.00 AM. In some circumstances, when we have guest check in the same day and your things are still inside the house until 12:30 PM, we are terribly sorry that we will pack your belonging so we can clean up the villa
• If you are not satisfied with anything in this villa, or something is not working properly, please call me immediately and inform me about it. Preferably within a few hours of your arrival
Clean functional rooms. All with aircon. Secure location with porter. Rooms a little run down but nothing that specifically caused a problem. Although we didn't meet Hans he left great information provided by Hans with regards to taxi and where to go. Swimming pool is very small. Overall no complaints. Hans let us check out late which was so kind. Good three night stay.
Thanks for help to doing everything, and Hans's staff they are so friendly help me to buy beer and soy sauce
Overall, I felt that it was a very all-rounded experience at Telaga Villa. What was stated in the site was exactly represented when we reached the villa. During our 7 days stay at the villa, Hans wasn't around as he was in Java according to his fellow service crew members. However, that wasn't a problem for us as his service crew were extremely thoughtful and friendly towards us as well.
- Large and spacious
- Definitely a go-to if you have a large group touring around in Bali Kuta.
- Facilities are fairly well maintained. Would give it a 8/10.
- You also get a private pool to yourself which is a plus point.
- You have a housekeeper who comes in to to maintain to cleanliness of the villa every weekday.
- Relatively easy to get a taxi in these areas.
- Located quite far inside Jalan Kresna. But after a few days, you would've got used to it so i guess it doesn't really matter.
Condition of the house was slightly older than then pictures but still fantastic and very spacious. The bedroom door on the second floor made a creaking sound which was quite creepy at times.
We cooked quite a few times and the only 2 stove can be used instead of 4 so it would be nice if the kitchen equipment could be of a better state.
Although we didnt see him but Hans has made many helpful recommendations for us pre-trip which made my trip really enjoyable. Felt rather safe in the house and was very comfortable.
Cleaner that came in everyday did a good job and air condition worked really well.
The staff there was very helpful and patient with us as we were asked for quite a few things from them and they helped us without questions.
Driver Dewa was extremely helpful and cooperative as he brought us around and recommended us cheap and good food.
Great villa in a good location. Everything was as per description. A/C worked really well which was much appreciated.
Great location, very friendly staff at te house, kept clean everyday. Didn't see Hans very much but whenever I called he was available. We cooked ourselves so needed quite a bit of equipment as that side of things is minimal in apartment but the staff helped us immediately. One room has no wardrobe other than that house is nice and well priced. The location is the best, close to kuta and seminyak and relatively quiet which was very nice. Shops and spas and a gym within 5 minutes walk.
Tips for first timers
Taxis are rip off so ride a scooter or always ask for Argo (meter) Or kuta area should be 30,000 same for seminyak too. Paying an extra 10,000 is fine but never take the first price anyone offers. If you wanna buy any bags or purses (phone number hidden) is the price. Going out best places, mirror, mint, kudeta for dinner and drinks, sky garden, bounty and velvet extacy in beach walk. Also if you want to do any water sports 3 for $25 is a decent price and do check out the waterbom park.
You won't be disappointed with location and apartment as the price compared to others is much less. Thanks Hans see you all soon.
The listing for this property is very accurate! The place is very minimally furnished and decorated, but it was more than sufficient for our group of seven. The house was kept clean and stocked with the essentials (toilet paper, bottled water, etc), and there were always people around to answer questions and help with whatever we needed. My only complaint about the property itself is that a few screens were in disrepair and so we had some issues with mosquitoes in the rooms, but that is something that can be quickly and easily fixed! Overall, we were very comfortable here and thankful for a place that allowed for a group of friends to stay in one place together.
This host has 35 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Hans
I am from Bali. We own two bungalows / villas with 3 bedrooms, I also live within the complex. From our guest feedbacks, we are more likely to call our houses as bungalows. Our houses are not designed to be minimalist. We are more in all time standard to modern interior design because we want to provide you with a cosy and comfortable stay in Bali.