About this listing
Centrally located between seminyak, legian and kuta area which are the most famous tourist destination in Bali. Legian beach has the best sunset view in the island. Legian ground-zero area has the best night life in Bali. They are just 1km away!
We are renting the entire villa. Our villa is a 2 stories villa and could accommodate up to 8 people.
Our instant book button is on. Price and availability are as shown here in airbnb.
On the first floor, you will find the following:
- 1 master bedroom with A/C, TV and DVD player
- 1 Queen size bed
- Living room with sofas, A/C, TV and DVD player,
- 2 bathroom (1 in the room and 1 in living room)
- Outdoor Kitchen
- Pool (4 x 2m)
- A small bathroom, located outside of the house.
On the second floor, you will find the following:
- 2 bed rooms with A/C (one big and one small)
- Big Room complete with TV and DVD Player
- Queen sized beds
- 1 shared bathroom
- Internet Wifi
- TV and DVD Player
- Paid TV Channels
- Daily house cleaning services
- Hot water
- Bed Sheets
You do have to bring:
- tooth brush and paste
- Electrical Adapter
Interaction with guests
I lived in the complex as well. We have 3 villas in the complex. We are renting 2 of them which are listed in airbnb. We live in one. I work in Denpasar (1 hour from villa) during office hours, other than that, i normally be around. I don't want to disturb our guest, please text me if you need something to discuss something in person. Then I will come to see you.
Our villa is located right at the border of Legian area and Seminyak area. We officially are in Legian area. But most tourists have known Legian as where the first Bali Bomb is. It's actually about 25-30 minutes walk. Center of Seminyak (Bintang Supermarket) is just less than 1km (10 min walk). Therefore, to avoid the misunderstanding, we'd like to say, we are in Seminyak area.
Our villa is located in a quiet area, with river ambiance. Most of our surrounding areas are still empty lands. It's really nice to walk along the river in the morning or afternoon. The nearest shops, restaurants and laundries are around 5 minutes walk. The legian traditional market is also less then 5 minutes walk, About 10 - 15 minutes walk to Padma / 66 beach.
Airport transfer is available for 150k rupiah one-way in a 8-seated car with no baggage space. If you travel with maximum of 4 people, you might want to get the official airport taxi which normally cost around 90k rupiah.
There is no public transport nearby, but taxi will normally arrive within 5 minutes. Uber and Grab taxis will arrive in 5 minutes also. It is also nice if you can rent motor bike to go around Kuta, Legian and Seminyak area. The streets are small, you won't find fast cars around the street, i would say it is safe for motor bike.
Other things to note
This listing is for 1 villa. So when we have no guests, we are really flexible about the check in/out time. But when we do have guests, normal check in/out time will be applied. Please ask us about this time about 2 days before your in/out dates.
You can leave your luggage anytime at my place.
We have security guy coming from 8 PM - 6 AM. During day time, our staffs will be around the area.
We don't currently serve breakfast. But we do have Gourmet Cafe (nice mix western food restaurant open from 7am) and Mc Donalds (24 hours) nearby which able to deliver the food to the villa.
Our airbnb calendar and price are up to date.. you can always trust them :)
Please do expect the following:
1. Please note that we are not a hotel or managed villa. We don't have the guest services such as buying food, laundry service, etc. It just simply the space only.
2. Our standard of cleanliness and facilities are at house standard. The furniture and others inside the villa are at house standard as well.
3. The villa was built on 2009. It's not new but we are continously doing some renovations and maintenances.
4. As we are in a small city of a developing country, please do expect some electricity black out. It happens very rare and normally only a short periode of time (30-60 minutes). It will be very stressfull when it happens at sleeping time as there will be no air conditioning. This sleeping time black out has only occured ONCE since 2009. Hopefully it will never happen again :)
5. Internet problem (e.g slow, totally down) is sometimes occurred from our internet service provider. Half day in a month is expected.
6. As we are quite close to the sea, our land water contains a little salt. It's very little, it doesn't even taste salty. But it feels quite soapy when your hands / body are wet. No problem when they are dry.
We want to provide a cheap but nice quite private stay in legian / seminyak area. Feel free to message me if you have any questions.
Please look at my other property in https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/776020
•NOTHING but toilet paper is to be put in toilets
•Please be courteous to our neighbours regarding noise level during your stay
•Persons that are not guests of Telaga Villa are not allowed to sleep inside the accommodation or use it for a longer period of time
•Any items taken out of the house must be returned before you leave
•Please do not bring items such as illegal drugs, weapons, inflammable / explosive items including fireworks, products with strong or unpleasant smell
•Please do not smoke inside bedrooms
•Guests are required to take care of their things and valuables, we do not responsible for any loss items and valuables
•Our check out time is 11.00 AM. In some circumstances, when we have guest check in the same day and your things are still inside the house until 12:30 PM, we are terribly sorry that we will pack your belonging so we can clean up the villa
•If you are not satisfied with anything in this villa, or something is not working properly, please call me immediately and inform me about it. Preferably within a few hours of your arrival
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 97 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hi there! Thank you for visiting our property page!
I was born in Bali some years back. I used to live in Sydney, Australia and Singapore for study and work. Like you guys, I love to travel! Love to learn new things, new cultures, new languages.
Me and my family have three 3-bedroom villas in the same place. I live in one of them and we rent the other 2. Both are listed in airbnb only. We really enjoy using airbnb.
Please don't hesitate to ask me for more information about our villa, bali or even indonesia! I'll try my best to make your stay and holiday enjoyable in Bali.