About this listing
Unique first-floor spacious loft with private entrance off courtyard. We call it the SoHoasis because it is SO quiet, which is very rare for New York apartments. Much smaller hotel rooms in this immediate neighborhood go for $500+/night!
This is an amazing location - super quiet, tree-lined, residential street but right in the heart of the coolest neighborhood in Manhattan. Subway 1/2 block away and dozens of fabulous restaurants within easy walking distance. Best shopping in the city.
Apartment features include:
* First floor studio loft, ~500 sf with 12-foot ceilings and private entrance off courtyard.
* Very safe building with 24-hour surveillance and triple locks.
* Queen-size bed on loft level with memory-foam mattress, BEDBUG PROTECTED (ask other hosts to confirm this!) and hotel quality linens/towels.
* Sofa downstairs also converts to queen bed to accommodate up to 2 additional guests.
* Fully equipped separate kitchen with all appliances (incl DW)
* High-speed internet/wifi.
* 42" flat screen HDTV with full cable package and Roku - tons of free movies, show and events.
* Super hot shower with strong water pressure (ask other hosts to confirm this!).
Premium perks (negotiable):
* Complimentary laundry/dry-cleaning/valet on host account.
* Guest access to Equinox, the premier fitness center in Manhattan ((website hidden))
* Town Car service to/from airport
Dont be fooled by wide-angle photography, properties that claim to be in SoHo but are really above Houston or East of Broadway, or on a high floor of a walk-up. This is the real deal!
MUST BE VERY DISCREET ABOUT AIRBNB. No smoking, candles, or loud music / noise. Please do not use fireplace or oven (stovetop ok). Please be environmentally conscious about turning off A/C, lights, TV, etc. when not needed. $50 charge for lockout and/or lost keys. No small children, pets or sleepwalkers in the loft!
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
This host has 5 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hey y'all! I'm originally from the South, and have called NYC home for the past 8 years. I absolutely love this city, especially SoHo where I currently live. I work in finance, but I am an entrepreneur at heart and in my freedom I love to travel/explore, cook/entertain, run for charity, and spend time with my family. I was a professional caterer and hostess in my pre-Wall Street life, and am now a huge advocate of the Airbnb community. Cheers!!