About this listing
Cosy appartment in Gotanda (central Toyko), just a few minutes train ride to most major stations (Shibuya 7 min, Shinjuku 15 min, Harajuku 10 min, Roppongi 10 min etc).
Gotanda is a residential neighborhood with a very lively area near the station. The building is very modern and clean, with great security (Surveillance cameras and restricted entrance by code or key).
A key will be provided and the entire apartment will be all yours during your stay, giving you entire freedom just as if you had your own apartment in Tokyo. Drawers, clothing rack and part of the shoe rack will be left empty for you to put your luggage and shoes.
For your daily errands, you will be literally 1 minute away from a supermarket (open until 1 am!) where you can stock up on food, drinks and anything else you might need. There are many convenience stores (open 24/7), shops, restaurants (including the famous Ramen restaurant “Ippudo” and a renowned steak house) and bars in the area so you won’t have to worry about looking for them. Note for coffee lovers, there is a store nearby (2-3 minutes walk) where you can get freshly roasted coffee beans. (A coffee mill is available in the apartment)
The apartment is also located near a shopping mall (which includes a Uniclo store, cafes, restaurants, a 100 yen shop etc), and is 5 minutes from the famous Togoshi Ginza shopping district (look it up, it’s one of the oldest shopping streets in Japan with many traditional Japanese shops).
A map of the neighborhood with all the main spots (including those mentioned above) will be provided to you upon arrival.
In the apartment, you will enjoy ultra-fast cable internet as well as Wi-Fi (wireless internet), a 32" HD TV, a quality sound system (Amp + 4 speakers) and fantastic view from the 9th floor (Literally a million dollar view at night!). The apartment is very clean with hardwood flooring and an open air balcony with a beautiful view of Tokyo at night. You will be sleeping on a double size bed, ideal for couples and tall people who like to stretch and still be on the bed. There is a plasma-ion air purifier which gets rid of dust and allergens, making the apartment a welcome oasis for people with pollen allergies and the like.
Bed sheets and covers will be either dry cleaned before your arrival or brand new (replaced every few guests).
In order to spare you the hassle of bringing extra luggage with you and leave space in your bags for gifts and souvenirs to bring home, the apartment is set up with everything you might need during your stay.
The apartment is fully equipped with the following amenities:
-Full Air conditioning / heater
-Plasma-Ion Air Purifier (Eliminates dust and allergens)
-Iron with board
The following complimentary items are also provided:
-Bath and face towels
-Soap and shampoo
-Several kinds and flavors of tea
The apartment is conveniently located less than 10 minutes' walk from all the following stations:
Gotanda, Osaki, Osaki Hirokoji, Togoshi, Togoshi-Ginza, Fudomae.
This gives you an easy and quick train access to all the popular Tokyo spots:
- Meguro: 2 minutes (15-20 minutes walk)
- Shinagawa: 5 minutes (30-35 minutes walk)
- Ebisu: 5 minutes
- Shibuya: 7 minutes
- Harajuku: 9 minutes
- Roppongi: 10 minutes
- Shinjuku: 15 minutes
- Akihabara: 15 minutes
- Yokohama: 20 minutes
- Tokyo Disneyland: 35 minutes
Travel time by train to / from Airports:
Haneda Airport: 35 minutes
Narita Airpot: 80 minutes
Thanks for looking! Do not hesitate to contact me any time with questions you might have.
- Maximum of 2 guests allowed in the apartment, no exceptions.
- Shoes are to be left strictly at the door (there is a shoe rack for that), Japanese style!
- Garbage disposal should be done by separating burnable, non-burnable and recyclable (bottles, cans etc), which is the rule in Tokyo. There are dedicated garbage bins for each in the apartment.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited within the apartment (you may smoke in the balcony under the condition that you leave no trace and don't throw the cigarettes outside to keep the building clean). Any trace / smells left from smoking will need to be professionally removed, and the related fee will be removed from the deposit. Professional cleaning is quite expensive in Japan, so please save us both the hassle!
- No barbeque in the balcony.
- You may use all the amenities provided.
- You may freely use the spices and condiments in the kitchen. If you finish one of the bottles, while not mandatory it would be appreciated if you could replace them.
- Flexible check-in / check-out depending on availability, to be discussed beforehand.
- Rules of common sense: respect for the neighbors (noise), respect for the host (leave things the way you found them).