Winter Sale for Oct-Nov 2014! This promotion only apply to over 3 nights stay. If you want to stay less than 3 nights please msg us first.
*2 nights stay would be only available between reservations. For 2 nights stay, cleaning fee will be 60euros and 140euros for 2 people/night.
* October to November :120Euros/night
January to February:120Euros/night
March to September:140Euros/night
* late night checkin( later than 9pm) will require extra fee
Ideal for those looking to get to know the very heart of Paris, this apartment is located in the highly sought-after area Saint Michel and only steps away from the world famous Sorbonne university. A 1st floor apartment (US 2nd floor) it comprises 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1 den, 1 living room with open kitchen. The bedroom is located at the very rear of the apartment, facing out to a courtyard, enabling you to sleep soundly after a busy day in Paris.
Local public transporation links:
- Notre Dame Saint Michel (RER B/C)
- Luxembourg (RER B)
- Cluny la Sorbonne (Métro line 10)
- Saint Michel (Métro line 4)
- 10 mins walk to Chatelet (RER A/B/D and Métro line (phone number hidden))
Nearby places of interest:
- Sorbonne University (1 minute)
- Panthéon (2 minutes)
- Luxembourg Gardens (3 minutes)
- Notre Dame de Paris (5 minutes)
- Arene de Lutece (5 minutes)
All times given are for walking.
Amenities and services provided:
- Free WIFI, TV
- Hair dryer
- One double bed in the bedroom and a futon in the living room. Futon mattresse in Bultex
- Tailored advice, if required, on how to make your Paris visit a memorable one
Kitchen is fully equipped with:
- Induction Cooktop
- Kettle, French Press Coffee Jug, Coffee Machine
- Washing Machine
- Microwave/Oven Combination
If you're looking to get to know the real Paris, at it's living, breathing heart, this is the place for you.
- Let me know your arrival / departure times/ carrier information so we can work out the check-in and check-out to your convenience
- For your checkout, you can leave the key as it is. Please know our cleaning fee only covers the bed linens and vacuums. Before your departure:
-strip the beds
-empty the trash bins (main trash bins from the building can be found behind the blue door on the left side of the building main entrance)
-gather all the used towels and put them in the bath tub. Please do NOT make them wet.
-please wash all the used dishes
*extra cleaning fee could be charged if the list above would not be done.
- Make yourself at home but please remember that this is a home, we put lots of love into during the renovations and while we happily lived there - please treat it with the same respect you would show your own.
- No pets/No parties/ No smoking ( including the terrace)
- Remember the neighbours - keep noise to a minimum when it's late
- Please remain the bathroom door open when you finish your shower
- Additional set of bedding is 40 euros. It is carefully washed with organic detergent and ironed. Or it would be prepared by a local laundry shop.
- A copy of your ID/ filling in contact form will be required upon arrival
- late night checkin( later than 9pm) will bd required 50euros
Enjoy your stay!
The reservation was canceled 73 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
Charming design, we found the apartment very comfortable. We were four people and while it still worked for this number, its probably better suited to two or three persons. The only hiccup was when we arrived there was bedding for 3 instead of 4,even though we had advised we were a couple and two children. However this was relatively quickly solved and we enjoyed our stay.
The reservation was canceled 171 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
Sehr netter Empfang. Gut eingerichtete Wohnung. Tolle Lage. Wir haben uns sehr wohl gefühlt und würden gerne wieder hier übernachten.
The reservation was canceled 3 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
파리의 여러숙소를 구경하다가, 호스트가 한국인 분이라는 것을 확인하고 마음편하게 예약할수 있었습니다.
위치는 생미셀 역에서 도보로 5분정도 되는 곳이고, 소르본느 대학옆입니다. 노트르담 성당까지는 도보로 10분, 루브르박물관까지는 25분정도 걸립니다. 주변에 식당, 마켓 등 편의시설도 많고 머무르기 좋았습니다.
우리는 3인이 3박을 지냈습니다. 숙소는 깨끗하고, 사용하기 좋았습니다.
접근성도 좋고, 주변 편의시설도 좋고, 아늑한 곳입니다.
My husband and I just spent a week Chami's. Chami's parents-in-law (who greeted us) were so welcoming and accommodating. They got us got us acclimated in the apartment and we went over the incredibly helpful map they provide for you in the apartment. It was such a warm welcome to Paris.
The apartment itself was perfect! Not only the location, but it was so nice to have such a lovely place to call home after a busy day in Paris. It was cozy, roomy and had everything we needed. Although they warned us that construction noise may be going on, the location was super quiet the whole time. I'm so happy to have called Chami's apartment our homebase for a week. I can't wait to go back.
Chami: A.K.A Cham (means “genuineness” in Korean) A non digital person worked for high tech companies over a half decade. Wine lover, Serious eater, French literature addict and enjoy being lost in Paris. So far I have been lucky enough to living in 4 different countries and each time trying to enjoy the maximum possible. I know Paris, Seoul, Montreal and San Francisco by heart! Fluent in 3 languages, Korean, French and English. I love meeting new people and sincerely look forward to showing you around the apartment! 한글로 연락주셔도 좋습니다!
I will be more than happy to sharing my knowledge about Paris with you!
See you soon!