About This Listing
* LEGAL BY New York City Code !!!
* Large FULL floor private LOFT apartment
* 4Bedrooms and 2 Full Baths.
* Private Furnished Roof Top !!!
* BBQ GRILL.
* OVER 1400 SQF
* HIGH Celling.
* HUGE Bedrooms.
* Dining Area.
* Kitchen Island.
* Fresh sheets and towels also comfy pillows.
* Private Entrance.
* Video Intercom.
Apartment is exclusively for the guest !!
Guest has access to all the rooms in the unit !!
Guest has access to the Roof Top!!
My interactions could be via Phone, Email, or Text message.
We Are Available 24 hours a day 7 days a week for any issue that might occur during the stay.
This is the best tourist this destination for shopping in NYC!!!
This is MIDTOWN Manhattan !!!
You will find a lot of places, restaurants, Bars, Stores, Coffee shops !!!
There is a near by subway station less then 2 min away from your doorstep!!
(website hidden) Smoking, candles
(website hidden) visitor’s only if agreed with the Host!!! Only the people listed in the reservation may use the apartment. For any additional guest is 100$ fee, counting from confirmation of the reservation.
3. Check in time is between 1:00pm to 9:00pm.
(PAST 9PM CHECK IN THERE WILL BE A $50 LATE CHECK IN FEE)
4. Check out time is by 11AM unless agreed otherwise.
5. A limit of three (2) bags or suitcases per person. Absolutely no cardboard boxes or trunks may be brought into the space.
6. This is not the place to stay and store all your stuff between moves.
7. Please take your street shoes off when inside the apartment. This keeps the space clean!
8. Building requires recycling of cans, glass and paper.
9. No Parties! We have great bars in the neighborhood better suited for your partying.
10. Please don't jump on the bed or furniture or pile heavy bags on the sofa, tables or chairs.
11. I will leave items like hair dryer, iron and ironing board, if requested in advance. I always provide shower and hand soap, coffee, tea, sweetener for my guests.
12. PLEASE MAKE SURE TO READ THE HOUSE RULES TO ALL THE GUSTS
The experience was great - there were only two of us, and it was only for one night, but I could easily see going back for longer with the rest of my family. Love the Upper East Side, and we drove in (scheduled to take the train, but that was cancelled b/c of the crash in Philadelphia), and there was a parking garage directly across the street. That was very helpful to stash our bags at checkout as we didn't leave til later in the afternoon. Thanks for everything!
Irina was not in the country when we arrived but she sent a lovely girl to meet us she showed us round the apartment and gave some info on the neighbourhood. Location was excellent, right up the street from bloomingdales and subway etc. large spacious area and perfect for our needs. Would recommend for large groups wanting to be close to all the attractions of nyc without being right in the middle of it all.
The apartment was wonderful! Clean, spacious, beds were very comfy. Good location. Excellent communication by Irina and Sasha. They were very accommodating. The apartment is on the third floor with no elevator, so be prepared to carry your luggage up. Noise from traffic on street side bedrooms was not an issue for us at all.
We highly recommend this apartment and plan to return. Thank you Irina and Sasha!
My family and I stayed at Irina's apartment in New York for a long weekend and had an excellent experience. New to Airbnb, my family was anxious to see the the apartment and did not know what to expect. We were pleased to find the apartment in excellent condition, very clean, and well stocked with essentials. Irina was very communicative and helpful throughout the process. Our only complaint (which has nothing to do with Irina or really the apartment) was that the traffic outside of the apartment picks up in the evening and is very heavy throughout the night as people leave Manhattan and cross the Queensboro Bridge. This made it very loud right outside the windows of the front two bedrooms. Nonetheless, we had a great experience and, if we come back to NYC as a family in the future, we would definitely stay there again.
Thanks to Irina for providing such a cozy and large apartment for guests like us to stay after an exhausting day. The beds were extremely comfortable. The apartment is in a great position for dining and shopping, and near the N/ Q/ R subway. We enjoyed our stay very much! Also thanks to Sasha for helping us so much!
This host has 71 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews