The Sagrada Familia its one of the most famous world's architecture buildings and an obligatory stop for tourists visiting Barcelona. My Flat is located just three streets away from it. It is also three metro stops away from the city center!
The flat is very well located, just three blocks away from the Sagrada Familia and three metro stops from the city center. In a walking distance from Gaudi's Parc Guell and Sant Pau Hospital.
Although the room is small, It has everything you need: a single bed, a folding table, chair, some organizers to put cloth, etc. The table and chair can be folded in case you need more space. It has a lot of natural light and direct sun at midday/afternoon.
You get clean sheets and towels, pillow, blankets, heating/air fan.
Its an old flat but we keep it clean and tidy.
*Generally, check-in time is after 1:00 PM hrs and the check-out is before 1:00 PM hrs. If you need to check-in/out at different times, just let me know and we'll work something out.
* I provide you with fresh towels, bed linen, blankets and pillow, heating/air fans, toilet paper.
* Unlimited access to high speed Wifi (optic fiber). Free calls to landlines in Spain.
* Access to a washing machine (not dryer) once every 5 days of stay. You need to use your own washing soap.
* Kitchen: medium size equipped kitchen, available to prepare breakfast (between 9 and 11 am) and quick meals (between 7 and 10 pm).
* Space in the refrigerator to store food (please stick to your designed storage space to avoid misunderstandings).
* You will be given a set of keys after the check in process, giving you complete freedom to go in and out at your will.
Interaction with guests
We work most of the day so the place is generally very quiet and peaceful. As Im usually working we wont be able to see eachother much, but Im always available if you need anything. Just let me know!
*Please try not to make too much noise in the building to comply with the housing standards. Please try not make too much noise inside the flat after 11:30 PM. We are sleeping ;)
*Please take care to not slam the doors.
*You are not allowed to enter the house with strangers/visitors.
*It is not allowed to make any kind of parties.
*No pets allowed.
*Smoking is not allowed inside the house, nor in the balcony.
*Please try to be clean and fast using the bathroom, the kitchen and the dinning table. Please do not use the dinning room as a desk/office, you can use the couch by the entrance to hang out, do internet, etc.
*After taking a shower, please dry the floor with the mop (dont use the bathroom carpet).
*To respect the sleeping time at night, do not take showers at night, between 11:30 PM and 9 AM
*The kitchen is available from 9 AM to 11 AM to prepare breakfast, and quick dinner from 7 PM to 10 PM.
*The kitchen can be used for light meals as pastas, sandwiches, salads, etc.
*Please do not leave dirty dishes or food lying around after cooking.
This host has 91 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Im a musician, doublebass player, originally from Argentina. I've been living in europe for the lasts 14 years or so; in Bologna (Italy), in Amsterdam (Holland), Vienna (Austria), and since a few years here in Barcelona.