Spacious, Modern and Comfortable Accommodation
Welcome to our beautiful apartment!
- 1 Bedroom withqueen Size Bed
- 1 Bathroom with generous size bath
- The kitchen is complete with Oven, Microwave, Burner gas cooktop, fridge and dishwasher. Glassware, plates, cutlery, pots and pans, cooking utensils...
- The kitchen opens onto a dining room and a lounge with TV, DVD player, laptop Macbook ( full Wifi) (Please note that we bought a brand new digital TV since we took the pictures!)
- There is also an internal laundry with a washing machine and dryer.
Balcony & BBQ Area
We have a private large sunny balcony with gas BBQ and outdoor furniture (4 chairs and Table)
- 15 min walk to famous bondi beach, 30s walk to Bondi road (restaurants, cafe, convenience store, supermarket)...
The always stunning Bondi beach and Bondi's many famous cafes, restaurants, shopping and nightlife spots are all within a 15 min walk!!
Bondi is the best place to experience the best of Sydney: go swimming in the ocean or the famour Bondi Iceberg pool, walk to Coogee along the famous Bondi-Coogee coastal walk or just take some time out and enjoy Bondi's awesome cafe and bar culture.
- Easy access to the Airport, city, Surry Hills, Paddington either by public transport, taxi or walk (walk to Bondi Junction and catch the train (10 mins to the city) or there are regular buses to the city too, which take about 25 minutes)
- Secure parking space (however car is unnecessary given the fabulous location)
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$46 / night after 2 guests|
|Minimum Stay:||6 nights|
|Check In:||12:00 AM (midnight)|
|Check Out:||12:00 AM (midnight)|
Sophie and Manu were exceptional hosts. They were quick to respond to any questions we had and were extremely flexible. The apartment is in a great location and it was clean and tidy. I would definitely recommend it to others!
We loved staying here! Awesome apartment, was exactly what we needed for a weekend break away :)
Great location with the beach & shopping malls both in walking distance, bus stop at the top of the road was handy too!
Thanks for having us Xx
A great apartment with a garden outlook and a semi-tropical feel overall. Well located almost exactly half way (and a 15 minute walk) between Bondi Junction and Bondi Beach so you're in good reach of shopping, movies, supermarkets at the Junction and everything the beach has to offer.
Awesome. Sophie was very organized. Sophie was very accommodating allowing a later checkout time so we could fit in a surfing lesson and Bondi. Fantastic apartment with a great location to Bondi beach, Bondi Junction train station and a wide range of brilliant local cafes for brunch, coffee, lunch and awesome restaurants and wine bars, all within 5minutes walking. Would highly recommend for a base to explore Bondi area, coastal walk and further beaches, and Sydney. Apartment fitted out with some very funky decor and spacious. THANK YOU!
The reservation was canceled 23 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
We stayed in this apartment for five nights. So very perfect for me and my family. A quick walk to the beach and many gorgeous cafes and restaurants near by. Sophie and Manu are good communicators and the place was fantastic.!
Stayed at Sophie's place for 4 nights. Very nice apartment. It is exactly as what you see in the pictures. Great location and private enough to be far away from the Bondi's partying noises. Very clean place. There is a bathtub too.
Had issue with the parking as someone parked on the spot where we were suppose to park but got it solved just by sending Sophie a message.
Will definitely stay here again if I am revisiting Sydney.
The owners were abroad getting married while I was staying in the apartment, so I am not sure that my experience reflects how they would have normally taken care of things.
Great time, very clean, has everything you need! Easy bus access to Bondi Junction to access CityRail as needed. We stayed with no car so we relied on CityRail as our means of transportation.
We enjoyed two days in Sophie's place. It provided a good base to explore Sydney. It is a nice modern condo with abundant light and relative privacy. The garage (carpark) was nice to have too. Sophie accomodated us with early access mto her place after an overnight flight too. Overall, we ejoyed our short stay here.