UNIQUE EXPANSIVE VIEWS all the way down the South Coast of Sydney to the profile of the CBD to the Sydney Harbour, Opera and Bridge from your living and two balconies, bedroom and bathroom.
MODERN ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT IN BONDI BEACH. A short walk to the beach and all the shops, cafes and buzz, yet a tranquil environment to retire to.
OPEN SPACE, FULLY RENOVATED WITH ALL THE AMENITIES: wooden floors, designer stone bathroom and modern kitchen with all the appliances.
- 2 balconies with floor to ceiling bi-folds opening your living space to spectacular views expanding 270 degrees from South Coast to Bondi beach to Sydney CBD and North Sydney, including Sydney Bridge and Harbour... watch the sun go behind the city from the comfort of the sofa or balcony! (bring your own drinks :-)
- Modern living-cooking-eating area with modern kitchen, large sofa that converts into a comfortable oversized queen bed, massive bean bag ('love sack' brand), dinner table and benches,
- White stone bathroom with double shower
- Bedroom with queen size bed and built-ins
- All living and cooking equipment including: linen and towels, extensive kitchen equipment, Weber BBQ on the balcony
- Free broadband WiFi
- LCD screen and DVD player (BEWARE: WE HAVE NO TV!! We will give you access to our Quickflix account so you can STREAM MOVIES FOR FREE during your stay
- Other amenities include washer/dryer and dishwasher
* All linen and towels supplied
* Induction stove, microwave
* Blender, kettle, toaster, sandwich press, rice cooker
* Extensive cookware, crockery, glassware & cutlery
* Pizzaaaa and oven trays
* Assortment of cooking basic ingredients - no need to add to your shop
* Condiments, sauces, tea assortment - help yourself!
* Large stainless steel refrigerator & freezer
* Biggest bean bag you've ever sink into (comf factor guaranteed)
* Iron & board
* Beach towels (let us know if you need them before your arrival)
* 2 x Full length mirrors
* Toiletries available if you forgot yours
* Wireless high speed internet
* Colour printer
* 40" Full HD LCD
* DVD player
* Board games, books, movies
BUS STOP just across the road and nearby North Bondi bus station for your trips around Sydney. Buses 389 and 333 take you to Bondi Junction rail and bus station for further links or all the way to Sydney CBD and wharf.
There is a easy and free on street parking in our area, specially before 6pm. Parking may become busy during peak beach hours, but if you let us know before your arrival we can give you instructions for a nearby free car park.
We have a list of local favourite spots in and around Bondi... or just ask your hosts for any specific recommendations before your arrival!
Check-in time is 3PM but you are welcomed to leave your bags beforehand
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$9 / night after 2 guests|
|Minimum Stay:||2 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$937 /week|
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
Great apartment with Awsome - awsome views. Perfect location just a short stroll to bondi beach. Thanks Marta for having us stay!
Marta's apartment is excellent. There are fantastic views and it is a short walk to great coffee shops and the beach. Marta and Angus are very communicative and we had no problems finding and getting in to the apartment. I would definitely stay here again when in Sydney. Far better than the over priced hotels in Bondi.
Our stay was delightful. I am not the kind of person to prefer staying in to going out, but nevertheless we found ourselves getting food to bring back so that we could simply enjoy Marta's beautiful place with its stunning views. Highly recommended!
My partner and I stayed at Marta & Angus's apartment with my parents while we attended a family wedding in Sydney. We had a great experience. The apartment is in a fantastic location, only a short walk down to great cafes and Bondi Beach. The apartment itself is gorgeous and despite being only one bedroom, feels really spacious as it has sliding doors on 2 sides of the apartment - one side has magnificent views across to Bondi Beach, and the other has uninterrupted views across to the harbour bridge. You also get a beautiful cool sea breeze if you open up the sliding doors & windows. Marta was overseas during our stay so we dealt with her husband Angus who was great. His communication was clear and friendly, and he was very accommodating with check in/out times. We were very happy with our stay - definitely recommend!
The reservation was canceled 34 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
Great little apartment with awesome views and easy walkable distance to the beach, cafes and shops. Hosts were extremely easy to communicate with and available to answer all questions. The only thing I would say that if you are tv addicts like us don't forget your media centre (especially if the weather is crappy!) as our net book didn't quite have the juice to live stream the Netflix movies very well. Not to worry, we caught up with some reading.
The views at Marta's are incredible - you can see the water from every room! We had a lovely weekend here and enjoyed walking to the Bondi markets and beach. And the massive bean bag is ridiculously comfy!
Marta's apartment was not only conveniently located near Bondi Beach (as well as grocery stores, bars, etc), but the views from the balconies were unbelievable! It was also easy to get the keys and super clean upon arrival. Although I didn't leave the beach for the weekend, the bus stop was right outside of the apartment to take commuters to other parts of Sydney. The kitchen was perfect for those who'd prefer to cook, or at least have the option, and the living room was exceptionally cozy! With the balcony doors open, there was an incredible breeze and it was really a treat to be able to wake up and enjoy my coffee outside overlooking Bondi Beach, as well as the Sydney skyline. Overall, it was the perfect weekend getaway and Marta seemed like an air bnb veteran with a laminated list of everything we could possibly need. If possible, I'd definitely stay again the next time I'm in Sydney!
Marta's place was very cute and convenient. And it had amazing views, which was really great for my sister.
Marta's apartment was lovely with amazing views. Great for two people! Good location for the beach and the bus ride into city centre. Located on the top floor which is fantastic for views but not so good for my older relatives. I recommend Marta's place for a romantic getaway without your relatives. :)