"Generalitat de Catalunya": registration number HUTB-005731
"Generalitat de Catalunya": registration number HUTB-005731
* BEAUTIFUL&NEW PENTHOUSE (ESTUDIO; EXTRA FOLDING CRADLE AVAILABLE 5€/NIGHT) with terrace/private solarium of 20 m2,
* 800 m from the BARCELONETA BEACH, OLYMPIC PORT and BORN QUARTER/"ARC DE TRIONF",
* 50 m from the "Parque de la Ciutadella"/ZOO, ideal for holidays.
* Brand new, apartment of 30 m2 + 20 m2 terrace with garden furniture (sunbeds, table, sofa) BREATHTAKING VIEWS overlooking the Tibidabo/Sagrada Familia/AGBAR Tower and overlooking the towers of OLYMPIC PORT
* With air conditioning, LED TV, free wireless, toaster, coffee machine NESTLÈ "DOLCE GUSTO", hair dryer, iron
* Metro at 300 and 450 m (L1: Marina, L4: Ciutadella/Villa Olimpica),
* TRAM/BUS at 50 m, bicing in front,
* At 5 min. walking from the Bus North Station (for the bus from Girona airport / Ryanair) and from the Arc de Trionf Train (Renfe) Station.
* Do you need more relax after walking all day? An ARABIAN STYLE BATH-HAMMAM is located at 700m from the apartment and another beachfront pool/GYM is 800m from the flat.
* At 10-20 minutes walking distance or 2-4 metro stops: BEACHES, AQUARIUM, "Museo Picasso, Palau de la Musica, Catedral, La Rambla, Plaza Catalunya, Paseo de Gracia, Gaudí-->Casa Batlló/La Pedrera, Sagrada Familia"
PRIVATE CAR PARKING at 250m: 10€/night to be paid cash at the check-in
BEACH/POOL EXTRA TOWEL: 5€/towel
-1 TWIN BED of 80x200 cm which becomes a KING SIZE BED of 160 x 200cm is located in the bedroom with direct access to the terrace/to the toilet
-1 DOUBLE SOFA BED OF 140x200cm is located in the living room with independent access to the terrace/to the toilet.
I speak English, French, Italian, Spanish and some German.
* FREE NO LIMITS/HIGH SPEED (20Mb) WIFI
* 10/15% DISCOUNT for our guests only in different shops around the apartment
* Extra optional car parking at 250m: 10€/night paid at the check-in
* Extra BEACH TOWEL: 5€/towel
* Extra foldable BABY CRADLE: 5€/night
For any additional question/tip during the stay I'm available in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish vía phone/WhatsApp/e-mail
* 0-50m: bakery/coffee shop, fruitshop/minimarket, laundry, 2 supermarkets, pharmacy, cashier "La Caixa/Servicaixa" for concerts/matches/EVENT purchases.
* 50-100m: Ciutadella park, another pharmacy, restaurants, shops, minimarkets
100-250m: private optional parking , 3 supermarkets, bars&restaurants, another pharmacy, varios shops.
* 800m: "Arc de Trionf, Born/Gótico quarters, Barceloneta beach/quarter, olympic port+casino, beachfront restaurants/discos
* 1-1,3km: Palau de la Música, Santa María del Mar Church, Picasso museum, Santa Caterina market, Santa (email hidden), Cathedral.
* 1,3-1,6 km: Sagrada Familia, AGBAR tower, Plaza Cataluña, La Rambla, mercado de la Boquería market, Colón monument, Port Vell, IMAX, aquarium, MAREMAGNUM mall.
Metro L1: 300m
Metro L4: 450m
Bus from/to Girona airport and coast/Costa. Brava, "estación del Norte"= North bus station: 650m
Train to the Barcelona airport, Arc de Trionf station: 600m
"Francia" train station: 1000m
FANTASTIC VIEW TOWARDS THE SEA SIDE/THE TIBIDABO/CITY SIDE
Permit Number: HUTB-005731
First, the flat has a great location. Barcelona is very accessible from the flat, putting all the major tourist sites, the beach and lots of restaurants at your disposal. Next, the flat itself is very nice! It has a great view over looking Barcelona and comes with a small kitchenette. Lastly, Francesco is an awesome host. He made sure to provide lots of great recommendations on bars, restaurants, and city attractions. He also was very accessible and responsive during our stay. All in all, this is the perfect place for small groups visiting Barcelona!
We had a great time at Francescos appartment. It is perfect for two travellers, we even had enough space for our little baby. Francesco (email hidden), very helpful in any situation. He even arranged for a baby bed on short notice (thanks again!). He gave us a very warm welcome and we felt right at home from the start :-)
The appartment is in the top floor of an apprtment building. There is a small elevator going to the floor beneath - you walk up only one stair to the appartment door. The terrace is wonderful!!! Great view and really large. You can even see the Sagrada Familia Church.
Everything was in working order and very clean. Beds are ok. There is some noise from the streets, but not much (Ambulance Siren), since it is on the 7th floor.
The location is very good - it is located next to the city park. Beach, City center, Ramblas etc. - everything is in walking distance. Or you cn take buses or trains, the stations are round the corner.
There are supermarkets around (ie. LIDL is across the street). We used the small "kitchen in a closet". Although it is small, it was fine for us. At the corner is a small bakery with very good cafe con leche :-)
We definately recommend this lovely appartment to any travellers. It is perfect for some days or a week in Barcelona!
Thanks again Francesco for a great time!
Francesco's apartment was perfect for our last day and night in Barcelona. It is a small studio for 4 people but the wonderful top floor balcony/terrace is truly fantastic. My sons enjoyed laying out in the sun by day and my husband and I enjoyed the beautiful panoramic day and night views. The apartment looks exactly like the photos on Airbnb. Francesco and Isaac were very responsive and kind hosts. It is a very clean and modern decor. As mentioned by a prior reviewer, if you are looking to cook big meals, it is a small kitchenette in a closet. However, it worked well for us as we prefer to eat out but have breakfast and snacks in. We highly recommend Francesco and his place, thank you Francesco!
That was a true pleasure staying at Francesco's place. He is a really great host with a lot of tips to enjoy Barcelona life. Available any time you need.
The apartment was really nice, completely what we expected, spotless, with a massive terrace. We cannot expect something better. For sure, we will be back and will advise this place to our friends :-D
Francesco's flat has an amazing view! Have to say loved the mini kitchen the most!! Taking the taxi to town centre is about 10 mins. He was friendly, helpful, gave us lots of information around the area that he knows about. Would love to stay longer if we haven't paid for our tickets!!!
I highly recommend Francesco's apartment. It (email hidden) for Barcelona -- it has a lot of light, great views and is well located in proximity to public transportation, city center and the beaches.
Francesco (email hidden), he will go out of his way to educate the guests about the city and accommodate their needs. I would not hesitate (email hidden) again.
great and hospitable host!
On a vacation to Barcelona, my boyfriend and I stayed at Francesco's beautiful rooftop flat. Everything about the experience was perfect. Booking was fast and communication was clear. Upon arriving, he greeted us, showed us around and gave us tons of information, maps and guides to help us navigate the city. His hospitality was warm, welcoming and he even left us a bottle of bubbly to enjoy our stay. The flat is gorgeous! Everything is brand new. The bed was comfortable, the bathroom modern and clean and the terrace...oh, the terrace. We spent most of our time at the flat out on the terrace enjoying the view of the city with the spires of Sagrata Famillia seemingly within our reach. The flat is situated within walking distance to all the city sights and there are many grocery stores, banks and everything you might need. A taxi to the airport was inexpensive, easy to hale outside and only about 1/2 hour door to door. I highly recommend anyone traveling for work or play to Barcelona to stay at Francesco's flat. Nothing could feel more welcoming or comfortable!
I had a perfect time at Francesco's. The terrace is view it's just breathtaking. The appartment is perfect and fully furnished and renewed. Appliances and overall appartment was very clean and functional.
It was also very good located near from metro stations and main interest points.
Francesco was also very helpful and open I will definitely repeat there!
thanks so much!
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT